Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Bubble effect after my BA

+18
Crystal
smallfry
mrsm
thevisionoflife
derbylou
Annie66
hattie260
Carrie
Peachy34
kittie
alfie
Bebe71
abbie
NurseSophie89
COOKIE
carol_s
jellytot1
chicksville
22 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA Empty Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 9:27 pm

Has anyone had this?

It might be called something else. But the last surgeon I saw said that because I have a very sharpe breast crease once the implant is in, the original breast crease (the crescent shaped crease under your bust where you have the scare) will be visible on the breast, just the crease not any scaring. I'm not sure if I am describing this properly.

I asked if this will smooth it's self out after the implant is in but he said that he didn't know and would not and could not promise that it would fade or get better over time.

I'm so upset over this, I really want to improve the look and shape of my bust and now it looks like if I have implant it could make them look like monsters. Double Bubble effect after my BA 856466 Double Bubble effect after my BA 856466

Have been crying a lot today Double Bubble effect after my BA 304294

Last edited by cookie on 14th December 2010, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title at posters request.)
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA Empty Re: Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by jellytot1 14th December 2010, 9:36 pm

Sorry you are down today - have any of the other consultants mentioned this crease issue to you? I don't have any knowledge of this, but hope someone else reads your post who can offer some comfort - sending you a big hug instead : Stars
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 14th December 2010, 9:38 pm

sorry that was supposed to be a hug - but clicked on wrong one! x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 9:44 pm

That's ok JT, that's the 1st thing thats made me giggle today x
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th December 2010, 9:48 pm

Hi again lovely, I replied in your 'Boob Story' thread, but just thought I'd add some further thoughts here.
I never did any 'before' photos as I was too ashamed of them to ever want to see them ever again - and I have a feeling that you might feel the same way about yours. However, when you contact James it might be useful if you could somehow manage to send him an email to show him what they are like and this way he would have a clearer idea about what is likely or possible. That's if he would give you his email - the other way would be to put them onto the image sharing website the other girls here use - and just give James the password. Once he has seen them, you canthen delete them from the image sharing site so that you could be sure nobody else was able to access them.
Good luck hunnie Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 10:07 pm

I did think of that and i might PM him with an image if he agrees. I hate the sight of mine to be honest and i think that the surgeon i saw yesterday became aware of that through my actions when i told my bra off. I had to stand topless in front of the mirror looking at them for about 10 mins and in the end after he told me about the breast crease showing i was crying. It was a horrible moment because i broke down and my husband gave him a cuddle but all i could think of was i was standing there half naked with two men. I know that one was my OH but i felt terrible.

It sounds weird but i think the consultation went well because he was honest with me as to what would happen. He told me the facts not just what he thought i wanted to hear. Sometimes the truth isn't what you want to hear but what you need to.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th December 2010, 10:14 pm

chicksville wrote:............... i broke down and my husband gave him a cuddle...........
LOL - I just hope that was a typo Chicks :heehee: - and I hope you can smile about that too :doh:
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 10:27 pm

Yes it was, ha ha ha, he gave me a cuddle.

I tell you what Carol, ever since i came out of the consultation room my head has been in a real mess. I can't put in to words how down i feel.

I've been trying to google this but can't find anything.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th December 2010, 10:50 pm

Try "double crease after breast augmentation" there are plenty of references to this. Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 10:54 pm

Just been googling and it's the inframammary fold that he's talking about. I feel even sillier now, i just remember what he called it.

Honestly i'm a mess. I'm so worried that if i have it done they will look worse.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 14th December 2010, 11:45 pm

Thank you Cookie Heart
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2010, 11:45 pm

You're welcome lovely Double Bubble effect after my BA 571992 x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 15th December 2010, 3:08 pm

Oh sweetheart im so sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I dont really know what to tell you petal, just to think long and hard about what you really want. Dont feel that you have 2 go ahead with the op just because you've come this far. If you want to put things off then do, You need to be 100% sure of your choice before you go ahead. But just know that we are all here for you!!! Hug x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th December 2010, 3:41 pm

if he thinks youre going to get double bubble, then he should either offer you overs, or an uplift. I think you should see another surgeon and see what they say
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 15th December 2010, 5:02 pm

So are you saying that If I have an uplift as well then I wont get this effect? Would another surgeon be able to perform this operation without this happening?

He had offered me partial unders but the sizes he said he wanted to give me were between 360's to 420's. I think this would be to big but what he was saying is that he would need to fill the breast. I said that I wanted to be a full C to D and he told me that he couldn't meet cup sizes (which I know most surgeon don't go in Cup sizes) just what the breast needed.

I think that 420's mid projection is unrealistic, my frame is small and although I love big boobs, on me they would look to much.

Has anyone had anything like this and what cup size are you?

I don't mind tell you all that i'm feeling quite desperate over this, I feel like this has been going on for to long now and that I maybe seen as some sort of fraud for not having been done by now. My head is in a real mess and I feel very teary.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th December 2010, 5:26 pm

ive never seen your breasts obviously, but from what youve said, you have sagging from breastfeeding and empty skin, and are very slim, so what youre faced with, is what i was faced with - In normal circimstances, with sagging, you would be advised overs, but if youre very slim and have very little breast tissue, then overs would be likely to give quite a fake effect, where you can see the ridge at the top of the implant, and an increased risk rippling and palpability.
I was advised partial unders for this reason, but as you may know, im having to go back for an uplift, as the implant alone wasnt enough to fill the skin, and thats with 420 implants too. Theyre a lot lot better than they were, but my surgeon has said i could have probably done with even bigger implants (which i dont want)
I dont like the idea of your surgeon saying that" you know youll probably get double bubble, but ill suggest this placement anyway" . Hes pretty much telling you that he would give you horrible boobs, but as he warned you in advance youd have no comeback.
If you want smaller breasts, you may have to be prepared for needing an uplift too.
I definitely think its worth seeing another surgeon.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th December 2010, 5:27 pm

have you posed the question to James?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 15th December 2010, 5:34 pm

Yes, when i pulled myself together yesterday i came on here to ask advice and posted to James as well.

I know what your saying that he was saying that my boobs would look odd and that he was telling me now rather than me going back to him and saying look what you've done. I know that he is meant to tell me the facts and sometomes there not what you want to hear. But if i go to another surgeon and he says he can give me what i want and doesn't mention the DB effect, i'll be thinking why???

I feel totally lost.

What size did you end up with 420's, if you don't mind me asking?
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th December 2010, 5:53 pm

im a 30F/30FF

im just saying if he thinks youre going to get double bubble, then it matters not a jot that hes being honest - he just should either suggest a different placement or suggest an uplift. He shouldnt just go through with it regardless
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th December 2010, 5:55 pm

theyre not massive though, this is me

excuse the tummy lol

Last edited by cookie on 16th December 2010, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pics removed at abbies request.)
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebe71 15th December 2010, 6:14 pm

I have rePlied in your diary But agree with Abbie did they consider uplift and implant as an option as this removes the skin from underneath. I ended up with uplift as to fill my loose skin would have meant scarily huge gg boobs and I wanted the shape and worried about huge boobs sagging so I would have been back a few years later for uplift anyway!
Bebe71
Bebe71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th December 2010, 6:38 pm

chicksville wrote:
I don't mind tell you all that i'm feeling quite desperate over this, I feel like this has been going on for to long now and that I maybe seen as some sort of fraud for not having been done by now. My head is in a real mess and I feel very teary.

Oh Chicksville hun, don't ever think you'll be seen as a fraud, you have alot of friends on here and we all know how much you've been wanting this. Your head must be all over the place and we all understand this.

Why don't you have some other consults hun, just to get some other opinions.

Looking at Abbies pic, the 420's don't look big at all, they look a really nice size, so I don't think they would be too big for you.

Take care hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 15th December 2010, 6:41 pm

I have emailed my PC and asked this. I have read thought a lot of James's reply to similar questions and also asked him about these to. Hopefully I should hear something back within the next few days.

But if an uplift is necessary then why didn't he say at the time???

God I hope this is just a blip but on the plus side am now feeling the full support of this fantastic forum xxxx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 15th December 2010, 6:45 pm

Thanks Alfie xx

Your very kind, your all being so lovely. Plus i'm getting loads of hair stroking and hugs off my hub so am feeling the love so to speak!
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th December 2010, 6:51 pm

chicksville wrote:Thanks Alfie xx

Your very kind, your all being so lovely. Plus i'm getting loads of hair stroking and hugs off my hub so am feeling the love so to speak!

Glad to hear it hun, lots of cuddles is always good. Hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next