Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double bubble after 2nd BA

+11
mrsm
alfie
BumbleBee48
sars3dd
Phoebe
*Sally*
Annie66
Jessica
nads
chicksville
bambi671
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Double bubble after 2nd BA Empty Double bubble after 2nd BA

Post by bambi671 5th January 2011, 10:07 pm

Hello Girls

I havent been on here in ages.........

I had my first BA in July 2009 which resulted in me having DB, after my surgeon saying there was nothing wrong, I went to see someone else for a 2nd opinion (still within same company) and straight away he said 'DB, I'll fix it', which was music to my ears as I thought I was going to have a fight on my hands.

The 2nd surgeon replaced the low profile with high profiles, but 10 months on I still have DB, but not as bad. I'm going back to see the 2nd surgeon for a check up on 24th Jan and am going to ask my an uplift as I think this is the only way to correct it properly.

Have any of you had 2 lots of revision surgery within the same company? I know there are risks to having BA's, but getting DB isn't one of them. I dont feel that I should have to settle with this just because the 1st surgeon used the wrong profile implants and created this problem.

Sorry to moan but this is all I can think of at the moment. When I lie in bed, I keep going over all the possible conversations we'll have on the 24th sad smile
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Double bubble after 2nd BA Empty Re: Double bubble after 2nd BA

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 11:02 pm

I've not had a BA yet so sorry that I can't give you any advice. I have seen a surgeon recently and he has told me that I WILL get DB if I have a BA.

He offered me between 350 and 420cc, to fill the breast as they are rather saggy but this will give me DB as I have a very small lower breast pole. I hope I've got that right, my nips are low on my breast.

Did you have this problem before your BA or did the DB just happen due to the op?

Did your second crease fade over time?

So sorry for all the questions when I know that you have come back for advice :flowers:
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 6th January 2011, 8:53 am

Thanks for replying.

No I didn't have any issues beforehand other than empty boobs through having 2 kids & wasn't told at any consultation that this would be an issue - it's purely originated from the 1st surgeon putting in low profiles which were way too wide causing the implant to bulge at the bottom.

By changing the implants to high profile and attempting to sew my creases back up, the problem has got better but not gone. Basically it still looks like theyve been stuck on from the side!

Hope that makes sense xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 6th January 2011, 9:12 am

Have you had a check up with the second surgeon? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 6th January 2011, 9:45 am

I would think they are obliged to correct what's gone wrong regardless of how many ops you have to have. Sorry I'm not clued up on revision surgery - I hope your check-up goes OK and you can move forward with a plan of action. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 6th January 2011, 10:09 am

Hi Bambi, haven't seen you for ages - sorry to hear things still haven't resolved themselves.

In answer to your question, I can't recall anybody who's had 2 lots of revision surgery with the same company tbh. But I do know that MyBreast have been very supportive of any patients who developed complications. If you've still got DB then I would think they'd want to help you resolve that problem.

Good luck with the consultation xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 6th January 2011, 7:32 pm

nads wrote:Have you had a check up with the second surgeon? x

Hi nads

I'm due to see 2nd surgeon on 24th Jan do have butterflies in tummy just thinking about all the possible conversations.

I'll keep you posted, thanks to everyone who's replied

X
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 6th January 2011, 7:40 pm

Hi honey, nice to see you.

Sorry you're still having problems. I can still see my DB on my right breast but my ps said that it will fade over time (maybe years). Its not severe enough for me to see it as a problem though so I'm happy with that.

Like Annie said I've not heard of anyone having two revisions but that's not to say it doesn't happen. Keep in touch - hope you get the answers you're hoping for on the 24th

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 6th January 2011, 9:23 pm

I'm sorry to read that your are having so much trouble and i really hope that you can plan your questions for your consultation.

Can i just ask one more question please.....if you knew you would have this trouble before your BA would you have still gone ahead with it?
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 7th January 2011, 8:38 pm

chicksville wrote:

Can i just ask one more question please.....if you knew you would have this trouble before your BA would you have still gone ahead with it?

Hi chicksville

No I wouldn't have gone ahead with it as before, I was just 'empty' whereas now I feel deformed. From the side I have no ceases so it looks like I have got stick on boobs!

I'm anticipating a 'well that's the best we can do', so will have to look at funding another op myself for full uplift. .... But just maybe, the booby fairy will get the surgeon to
Commission another op, fingers crossed

Xxxx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 7th January 2011, 9:41 pm

Oh Bambi I really hope that you get a positive response to your questions and an up lift or what ever it takes to correct your BA.

I'm not sure how i would deal with it and it's like I said before i WILL get it.

Please keep us up dated on how you get on xxxx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 8th January 2011, 7:11 pm

Sorry to be stupid but I still dont really understand what double bubble is? How can a surgeon know that you will definately get it?
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 9th January 2011, 1:31 pm

Hiya,

I have CC and i have noticed the dreded DB to in the last wee while. Even my husband noticed it last night (he never notices anything). Anyway my surgeon said i will need profile change, placement change and he will decide on the morning of my op if i need an uplift of not. I am guessing i will as my nipples now hang and point down.

Hope things go well with the surgeon when you see him xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 10th January 2011, 5:15 pm

Hug Hi Bambi ive not had db but did bottom out. I had a change of implants and uplift last Oct 09 (had 420cc mod) , i bottomed out quite badly.

I had a reop in April 10 (had 365 hp put in) but bottomed out again, not as bad but bad enough that bras hurt and i hated looking at myself.

Had another op to correct it in Oct 10, this time they seem to be holding, i have a layer of stitches very deep that will never dissolve, a layer that will in 6 months and the usual top layer that go in around a few weeks.

They are better but one looks better that the other and the right is only just not bottoming out, if that makes sense but as long as it holds I will live with it this time. If im honest i hate my boobs now, not because of how they look more because they have caused so much heartache they no longer feel sexual to me if that makes sense.

Anyway all that waffle what i am trying to say is i have had more that 2 ops with the same company. Think the ps was more pd off cos it wasnt working and he was running out of ideas.
good luck hun
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 10th January 2011, 7:44 pm

oh thank you Bumblebee, that's really reassuring!

Its not so much that I can still see my natural crease line because its quite faint, it the shape that bother me. I have no creases so from the side I look like Ive got fleshy triangles stuck on me! Nice...

2 weeks today and I see the surgeon, so hopefully he'll see where I'm coming from. Its times like this when you really test that aftercare policy that we buy into.

xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 10th January 2011, 7:49 pm

Just so I can start preparing for the worst, how much did anyone pay for uplift & implants with Mybreast please???
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 23rd January 2011, 5:14 pm

Hi girls

My tummy's all in a knot as I'm off to London to see my surgeon again to say I'm still not happy. I'm trying hard not to think the worst but ive just read on another post the prices people have paid for uplift & implants! I really don't know where I'll find £6000 after shelling out £4000 already, if he tells me it's the end of the road shrug

I'll keep you posted on tomorrow x
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 23rd January 2011, 5:24 pm

Hug
Good luck Bambi. Hopefully he will shoulder the responsibility and put it right for you.
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 23rd January 2011, 5:46 pm

Hi Bambi, I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Didnt Mr Scholten do your original BA , did you go to somebody different the 2nd time?
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd January 2011, 7:01 pm

Hope all goes well tomorrow Bambi. MyBreast are supposed to be pretty good with their aftercare, so hopefully you'll be okay. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 23rd January 2011, 8:51 pm

Yes phoebe mr scholten did do the first surgery but because I'd lost confidence in him, mr mallucci said he'd undertake the revision. I think this is what sets Mybreast apart - if you're not happy then the decision to re operate goes to the founding members. They then decide if your surgery could be done better. Mr mallucci changed my profiles from low ( which were far too wide) to high, but because the low profiles completely knackered my creases, the high profiles have done the same. I'm not a surgeon but I think the only way to rectify this is to do an uplift to create my creases again.

I'm truly hoping that Mybreast will come through on this one.

Thanks for your lovely words of support xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 23rd January 2011, 8:53 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow Bambi xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 23rd January 2011, 9:20 pm

Good Luck tomorrow darling xxxxxxx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 23rd January 2011, 10:18 pm

Have just read through this post, you have had a real rough ride with your BAs. I hope your consult goes in your favour tomorrow and they are able to rectify this quickly for you xx
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 23rd January 2011, 10:21 pm

Good luck hunny xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239