Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused about the cc issue!

+5
Peachy34
fluffy_bunn1e
daisydoodle
MilliePig
ANewMeToBe
9 posters

Go down

confused about the cc issue! Empty confused about the cc issue!

Post by ANewMeToBe 26th October 2010, 3:37 pm

HELP! help

I am seriously confused Screwy please excuse me if this seems like a stupid question Blush

How come :dunno: some girls who have 410 cc (just a random size to illustrate my point) go from being a 32 A to a 32 D or DD and some others can have the same size/style/type/placement at 32A and end up a 32 FF?!?! Shocked

Am I being really dumb? Rolling Eyes

I have been spending WAY too much time on this site and google coffee screen and whatever else pops into my mind when i'm thinking of my new boobs (which lets face it...is a lot!) and I am noticing this is quite common.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me or am I heading for a boobsign tombolla? Just see what my Dr Lurve ends up giving me!

What ever happens, it's going to rock dance no more chicken fillets in 25 more sleeps! Cheerleader

ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

confused about the cc issue! Empty Re: confused about the cc issue!

Post by MilliePig 26th October 2010, 3:53 pm

not 100% sure but I think it makes a difference if you have overs/unders, low/high profile? x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 26th October 2010, 4:07 pm

thanks Millie, you sound like you had a good size enhancement..if you know what I mean?! Do you mind me asking what you went for?
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by daisydoodle 26th October 2010, 4:25 pm

it is very confusing but i think it all depends on the actual person how much breast tissue is already there i maybe wrong as it confuses me too good topic hun
25 days will fly by and you will have your fab new boobs Stars
daisydoodle
daisydoodle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 26th October 2010, 4:36 pm

25 days is feeling like a lifetime right now hun! Feel like i'm wishing my life away...shame on me!
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 26th October 2010, 4:49 pm

I had 300 underd as I have thin skin and a boney chest. I am more than pleased with the results! X
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th October 2010, 5:05 pm

its to do with stats, and chest width, how much breast tissue you already have x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 26th October 2010, 5:08 pm

Its a good question and depends entirely on the anatomy of the individual and the profile of the implant. You can have two girls with the same stats have the same size and end up different bra sizes or two girls have different implant sizes and end up the same size. It does depend on how much tissue you have already. You will know that not all people measuring 34b are the same size and shape some are round some are pointy some are saggy so look smaller out of a bra but when you get them in a push up bra there looks like theres something there. I was the latter. Natural boobs can also be squished into a bra more so you can often get people wearing the wrong size bra whereas the way fake boobs fit into a bra is different there isn't much scope to squish them around and make them fit into a bra or they end up popping out as I have learned. I had 310's and that gave me a 32F which sounds big because my implant wasn't that big compared to others who ended up that size x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 26th October 2010, 5:35 pm

aww Hun this is that baffles us all! but i guess noe one has the complete same bodyt shape at the end of the daay even if the states are the same like peachy said one might have round boobs one might have saggy, one might have a shorter nipple neck measurement then the other, one might have a different shaped rib cage then the other even thou they are the same measurment & all the little things add up & i guess can result in them ending up different bra sizes...........

I Chose my cc size on what implant size looked good on my frame & im so happy i did as i went in asking for DD boobs but i was only a 28-30 band and id been looking at the 34 band size DD! which are way bigger then 28-30DD so you can imagine my surgons face when i picked up the 460cc he just looked at me funny & said they would definatly give you the DD you want.................I ended up a 30G which is great as i wanted to be a 34DD!
I would always go with what implant looks best on you rather then aiming for a cup size as you never know what size you will end up in the end so there would be less chance off getting a cup size you want, but if you go in thinking oh i loved how the 460cc looked on me then you are bound to love them!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 26th October 2010, 6:01 pm

I agree Crystal especially as most of us have the wrong perception of cupsize anyway when I thought of a D cup I thought it was quite big because I tended to see the 34d or 36d on the rack and some of my friends are a d cup but they are 36 band but in the smaller cup sizes it isn't that big so its a good job I didn't go in asking to be a D cup and then them measuring me as my 30 back and giving me a 30D as I would have gone out about he same as I went in lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 26th October 2010, 6:03 pm

It depends on the person and their measurements and anatomy hun. That's why surgeons don't really work in cup sizes so they don't guarantee end result. There's also an issue with perception of cup sizes and most of us don't know before BA that a 30DD is different from a 34DD and are normally wearing the wrong size bra. That shouldn't be an issue for you being a bra fitter. Go with the size implant you thought suited you when you were trying them on and you'll be fine.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 26th October 2010, 6:56 pm

What are your measurements now? And what size/type/placement are you going for hun? What do you hope to be? x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th October 2010, 7:05 pm

I think there isn't an answer to this question, it just depends on so many different factors.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 26th October 2010, 7:32 pm

I agree misf1 which is why we have to find a surgeon we trust explain clearly what look we want and put our faith in them that they can achieve what we have asked for : ) (and try not to be jealous of others hehe) x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down