Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wounds

3 posters

Go down

Wounds Empty Wounds

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 1:58 pm

Hey,

I've just noticed my dressings are a tiny bit messy. I'm two days post op- does anyone know if this is normal.

My right one is still a bit numb but I blv that is to be expected and doesn't concern me too much.

X
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Wounds Empty Re: Wounds

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 2:03 pm

About 4 days post op one of mine had seepage all brown i was totally freaked but it was fine. I did ring the clinic tho to be on the safe side so i would advise you to just give them a quick bell and they will be able to put your mind at rest

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 2:11 pm

Thanks J, I think I'll do that just to be sure though it is reassuring that your now 4 weeks POst op and your wounds gave healed.
Plus I'll get to find out when my check up appointments are too.

x
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 2:24 pm

Yeah they look brilliant now, but it did give me the fear when one suddenly started weeping, they asked me had i done too much and lo and behold it was the day after i had been showing off to my parents that i was fine and they were not to worry about me ha ha

have u been doing too much?

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 2:42 pm

thats good to hear, what cup size are you now? I can imagine your parents would have worried more if they'd known about them seeping lol
I don't think I have done too much, thing is I've not got much pain (well in my right wound I have now) so I have been up and about, making lunch and tea etc. Nothing to much, haven't even left the house but just havent been totally chilling. Until now, I've taken to bed as I'm worried about the wounds lol

x
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 2:45 pm

Exactly the same as me LOL
I was fine no pain so just going on as normal then that happened i went sick and literally did not move for 24 hours ha ha ha that made me feel better, the day after i took it easy again then the day after that i had an appointment to have dresings changed and they said all was fine

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 2:47 pm

Have you rung them?

Re size dont know yet, asked for C but they seem to have got bigger over the last few days must be this fluffing everyone speaks of so they might even be a D eek ha ha ha ha

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2010, 3:01 pm

A little oozing from the wound is fine hun, unless the dressings are sodden, you have nothing to be concerned about. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 3:05 pm

Hurrah
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 3:06 pm

Ooooh that sounds interesting that they are still changing like that. I phoned them just after I said I would and the girl I deal wtih was busy so would call me back. Just tried again and the receptionist said her line is busy. I stressed i need to speak to her today. I've had such a good experience so far but I'm slightly frustrated today as they were supposed to call me yesterday afternoon or today anyway and arrange my follow up appointments but not heard from them lol
I will defo give an update once I hear back, thanks.

x
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th July 2010, 3:23 pm

Dont worry about your dressing all night tho babe if they dont call you back Cookie says they will be fine, try to relax.

Thinkin back thats what they said to me just keep eye on and if is getting actually WET that is the time for action but a bit of weeping is fine, whe u think about it its normal for a cut to weep a bit isnt it

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 4:35 pm

Thanks ladies. Your advice is great and did stop me stressing then as luck goes they phoned anyway lol

Yep it's all normal and as long as it stops and dries it's all good. I'm booked in to have it checked on Friday then stitches out next Wed (I didn't even know I had stitches) lol Feel a bit silly as there are so many questions I forgot to ask them.

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 15th July 2010, 9:59 am

ha ha always the way thats why this site is so excellent cos someone will always know the answer :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down