Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies!

+21
Laney
paula4life
janeybird
Ellie38
MissT
Cattywatty
leigh6054
loulou10
debiegreen1987
chelsea_girl
annad4
dervla1
bumblebabe
zoecal
deb-onair
walshy
kayla
Amy
lil512
BoobiePrize
nads
25 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

June Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: June Buddies!

Post by zoecal 6th June 2010, 11:53 am

Hi all
Glad everyone surgery has gone well, you all sound pleased so thats reassuring. I am in in the morning but think i will pop to asda for a biigger bra. Currently bought same back size 34 and dd, but hope to have 460 cc onvers ( currently 34 b ) .Does anyone know if i will need A bigger size.

Good luck recovery will post tues let you know how it went.
zoecal
zoecal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 6th June 2010, 1:22 pm

hiya zoe i would go for a bigger band like a 36 instead of a 34 because of the swelling,
mine are hurting me so i got some adjusters,
boobie mine are all shiney also, im not going to get them wet either just a shallow bath,
im going to ask hubby to wash my hair over the bath tommorow im dreading that,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 6th June 2010, 1:40 pm

Hi Bumblelady just wondered how ur feeling emotional i'm feeling really low and wondered if this is normal after surgery. June Buddies! - Page 3 856466
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 6th June 2010, 1:40 pm

that should of said emotionally
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 6th June 2010, 4:11 pm

I hear its absolutely normal hun, its due to the GA messes with your hormones. Try and drink as much water as possible to flush it out. Plus being immobile and stiff is bound to get you down, have a nice towel bath to refresh yourself and do something you like doing to cheer yourself up. Hope you feel better soon honey June Buddies! - Page 3 571992
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 6th June 2010, 4:41 pm

i no what you mean about emotional, i hate not being able to anything, i have 4 kids here and cant even give them a cuddle or make them a drink,
i am feeling very selfish and a burdon to people,
i just want this pain to go and get the movement back in my arms so i can do stuff,
i am going to try and get the kids to bed early have a shallow bath and chill for a bit,
im very scared about taking my bra off in case they fall off, anyone else have this feeling?, and im totally dependent on my co-codamol,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 6th June 2010, 5:27 pm

I've been quite active made dinner yesterday and today i'm hopin that by keeping mobile it will keep the blood circulating and heal me quicker lol

bumblelady wrote "im very scared about taking my bra off in case they fall off, anyone else have this feeling"?,
I felt like that too but took it off to change it to the 36E because the 34F felt tight.
Gonna have a shallow bath too and try and wash my hair feel really yucky June Buddies! - Page 3 557141
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 6th June 2010, 5:30 pm

Thanks Boobie prize as well gonna do what u suggest and try and chill and drink some more water flush my system. June Buddies! - Page 3 571992
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissT 6th June 2010, 9:41 pm

Hello all! June Buddies! - Page 3 368291

I had my BA on the 3rd and am back home today...so glad my pain seems relatively normal by reading your stories on here...on the 3rd day now and I'm already feeling likr time has just stopped!!! June Buddies! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Just cant wait to get the dreesing off and and to heal properly so I can enjoy my new additions June Buddies! - Page 3 543132 June Buddies! - Page 3 557141

Happy healing to all the june buddies

xxx
MissT
MissT
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 7th June 2010, 7:58 am

hi MissT, welcome to the June Buddy part of the Forum!!
I went with MyBreast too and so did BoobiePrize, who was your surgeon?
chelsea_giel, with you on the feeling down! I reckon eating well and drinking lots of water is the way to go, I am still feeling a bit tired even between painkillers with the anaesthetic. i also find a good sleep really lifts my mood.

And to the above two and all the rest of you, how are you all feeling today? How are those fantastic boobies looking?
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 7th June 2010, 8:37 am

i had a lovely soak in the bath last night which helped, hubby had to bath me though soooo embarressing,
im still struggling to find a bra that fit, they either to tight on waist band or to lose around the boob,
none of them seem to really support me very well,
i cant wait to have the plasters off and see what the scars are like, i tried putting a mirror underneath and they look purple at the sides most of it hidden though,
complete challenge getting 3 kids up for school today washed and dressed,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 7th June 2010, 8:37 am

i had a lovely soak in the bath last night which helped, hubby had to bath me though soooo embarressing,
im still struggling to find a bra that fit, they either to tight on waist band or to lose around the boob,
none of them seem to really support me very well,
i cant wait to have the plasters off and see what the scars are like, i tried putting a mirror underneath and they look purple at the sides most of it hidden though,
complete challenge getting 3 kids up for school today washed and dressed,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 7th June 2010, 8:41 am

On day 4 and left at home with my 2 kids feel totally alone and unsupported by my partner June Buddies! - Page 3 77873

So worried about going out so gonna stay in instead wondering how long it takes to feel ok?
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissT 7th June 2010, 12:50 pm

Oh no! Are you ok? Rest and no stress is what you need babe June Buddies! - Page 3 571992

Kayla, thank you...I went with Nilesh Sojitra at Highgate hospital.

On day 4 and am feeling slightly better June Buddies! - Page 3 184153
MissT
MissT
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leigh6054 7th June 2010, 1:49 pm

Got my confirmation letter today ... 16th of June 12.00 at Manchester Lifestyle Hospital, im sooo nervous.

What is everyones opionions on arnica, i took it the first time around and still bruised horrendously, my friend did not take it at all and she hardly bruised. I have just spoken to the nurse and she said it is entirely up to me wether i take it or not ??? June Buddies! - Page 3 476424
leigh6054
leigh6054
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 7th June 2010, 3:29 pm

Congrats on booking Leigh! I didn't take arnica but then I don't really bruise. I'd say if it didn't work for you the first time it probably won't work this time round. Its not proven to help but it doesn't do any damage either.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 7th June 2010, 3:55 pm

Thanks MissT wish i could get some rest and no stress but it impossible with my two kids feel shattered and haven't done hardly anything today don't feel too bad but quite sore underneath the boobs hoping it will settle down after i take some pain killers only been taking paracemol and diclofenic but might take the co-dryadmol later it makes me feel sick but helps the pain. How are u feeling? June Buddies! - Page 3 321562
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissT 7th June 2010, 9:43 pm

Aw you poor thing! At a time like this you just want peace and quiet...I have to say I do admire you though having to go through this and look after children. All the women in fact that have to go through it...takes a lot.
Time will fly by sooner then you think huni June Buddies! - Page 3 184153

Im alot better today thanks, incisions are hurting, tightness has subdued a little so on the right track me thinks :)

Hope you get some well deserved rest

x
MissT
MissT
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 8th June 2010, 8:29 am

i still have loads of tightness, and still waking in the night in pain, i would love to go through the night without the need for painkillers,
incisions are hurting to,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

June Buddies! - Page 3 Empty How are the early june girls doing?

Post by loulou10 8th June 2010, 8:57 am

Hi girls,

not long till my date. Nervous but hoping that will surpass. I've seen a few girlies had there surgery early june, how are you feeling???

I'm going through Transform, can't wait.

Hope you are healing well, xxx yahoo yahoo yahoo :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
loulou10
loulou10
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie38 8th June 2010, 9:37 am

Hi from another newbie
this is my first ever post on a forum. Please bear with me. I am Pre-BA. 32b, 380cc ;-/, 5'6", size 8/10, 37 years. What size that may take me to? Have a date 17th June.
Ellie38
Ellie38
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 8th June 2010, 10:17 am

HI Ellie38! Welcome to our bit of the forum, 17th June is just around the corner, are you excited? Are you having unders or overs?
Well done on the first post too, when you have over 30 posts I think you can the sk to see pics of the other girls on here, and that may help you to see what size 380 would take you to. In the meantime, there is a great site - Breast Implant Info by Nicole, on there at the top of the page there is a link to click for photos, you then select dearchable database from either the surgeons photos or patients photos and you can put a size range in, I know I found the site and info very useful.
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 8th June 2010, 10:27 am

I was a bit uncomfortable yesterday evening as I'd forgotten to take my 4.00pm painkillers - only remembering at 9 and because I'd recently eaten they took ages to work. I felt sooo engorged and my nipples felt like they could explode!! It was that feeling you get wehn the baby has had a growth spurt when bfeeding and then slows down the rate again and your boobs look and feel like tingly watermelons!! The painkillers finally must have worked by 11 as I don't remember much after that!!

I do have to say for any of you in pain, the tramadol works wonders, does knock you out but otherwise it just seems to stop the pain totally. Might be worth seeing your GP or asking your ps for a prescription, bumblelady and chelsea-girl?

All that said though, I am still LOVING my new friends!! How are all you post-oppers feeling about yours? I still can't beleive looking at pre-op pics how bad they were!!

xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 8th June 2010, 10:48 am

i may ask about kayla, i want it just to take the pain away not make me drousy cause all i then do is sleep and wake up half hour later with the pain again, im using co-codamol,

im trying not to get boob gread already, i look at them sometimes and think maybe i could of gone a bit bigger, but the surgion wouldent let me,
i want them to settle down no swelling and fluff,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th June 2010, 11:27 am

Hi Fellow June-ers,

I am on 15th having 260cc unders - cant believe its a week today
v scared
v excited
alternating between the two can hardly concentrate on work

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next