Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies!

+21
Laney
paula4life
janeybird
Ellie38
MissT
Cattywatty
leigh6054
loulou10
debiegreen1987
chelsea_girl
annad4
dervla1
bumblebabe
zoecal
deb-onair
walshy
kayla
Amy
lil512
BoobiePrize
nads
25 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

June Buddies! - Page 11 Empty Re: June Buddies!

Post by juleszoemay 29th June 2010, 12:42 pm

i'm sleeping ok, still really really want to sleep on my side, but am too scared to, lol

Spoke to my surgeon yesterday and he told me I needed to start massaging - have given that job to hubby, which has pleased him tremendously June Buddies! - Page 11 557141

I took my surgical tape stuff off this morning - very impressed with my scars, they are very neat, christ knows how he managed to do the surgery through such a small opening! and only a tiny bit bumpy too.

Not on any pain relief now, stopped tramadol and diclofenic a week ago, and was only taking a 500mg of paracetemol twice a day, and now have stopped that too.

Feel fine, no pain, driving fine, came back to work last wed, so 5 days PO, which was a bit soon i think, felt pretty ropey in work till Friday but totally fine this week. Still managing to get out of hoovering at home! tee hee hee

Love Ju xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 29th June 2010, 2:45 pm

me too re i wanna sleep on my side but still scared ha ha

does anyone know why you cant go on the sunbed for 6 weeks - im not tantastic or anything but i like going on a bit of colour :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 29th June 2010, 3:28 pm

Janey, get the St Tropez out - thats what i've done!! I was soooooo pale i looked almost dead! Feel much better now i've fake tanned :)
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 29th June 2010, 3:30 pm

janey i think its because ur skin is so streched, once the swelling goes down ur be fine to do it,

im now either on my side or flat on my back, still get the dreaded morning boob, painfree also its lovely,

jules u made me laugh, i bet he is loving that job,

my nipples still really hurt to touch, hope that gets better soon
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 29th June 2010, 3:47 pm

Oh yeah i see, that would make sense gonna have to take Jules' advice and get the fake tan out then i think :)

my morning boob has eased off thank god

first day back at work today v achey and sooo tired ha ha ha
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 29th June 2010, 4:17 pm

Bumblelady - yes hubby was pleased, but i think he was a bit over zealous about it because my nipples were fine, but now they are uber sensitive!! Seriously, even the shower this morning I had to turn round for fear of over excitement!! lmao
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 29th June 2010, 9:00 pm

You see, now that's a side effect I coulda coped with, juleszoemay!!
Instead my nips are painfully sensitive!!

I can now sleep on my side and kind of on my front too but actually love snuggling up in a pillow nest plus v-pillow on my back still. If I get it just right at the start that's me off for the night!!
I am most impressed I can sleep in a fashion on my front, mind I could sleep on my front till 30+ weeks prego!!

On the fake tan, had to venture there last week, I was seriously day-glo white!! Just don't get any on or near your scars as apparently it has potential to alter the colour of them.

Talk soon, back to normal here now and on full kid, animal and house duty so not much time to post, do read every day though!

Hugs to you all and gentler ones to some xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 30th June 2010, 7:53 pm

Hey June girlies!! Hope you're all doing well! Am I the only person who hasn't experienced morning boob? Kayla you're a month PO!! Whoop woop, I'll be a month PO on Friday, can't believe June is over already.

Hope you all and your boobies re doing well June Buddies! - Page 11 571992
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 1st July 2010, 9:01 am

I know its gone sooo fast June Buddies! - Page 11 Icon_eek woke up this morning and one of my boobs has dropped and looks great June Buddies! - Page 11 727935 just waiting for the other one to catch up now ha ha ha ha

my nipples are KILLING ME and boobs sooo dry - odd

so good to see us all almost fully recovered and happy - YAY

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie38 1st July 2010, 7:54 pm

Hello there girls,

I have been back to work for the last two days and am mega busy. Paperwork piled up and the phone never stops. Takes my mind of thinking about life with boobies ..... until I forget myself and lean over the desk lol. Hard to keep straight face in front of my colleagues since they do not know. Hysterical

Janey, please be careful with the sun or sunbeds until the scaring completely heals. If exposed to sun-rays, the scar will darken as pigmentation services. The darkening is permanent in and irreversible !!! And you were right bout the scars, they are less bumpy now.

I still get slight morning boob but it subsides very quickly. I have slept some of the nights on my side making sure the bottom boobie was in the gap of my V pillow - if that makes sense.

Re the nipple sensitivity - it is almost unbearable. Proper joggers nipples they are. Putting some nipple cream on and wearing plasters over them so my clothes would not rub agains them. Still have four weeks before I can wear bra. My husband can not go anywhere near them or boobies --- sooo sensitive OUCH. lol

It is good to hear that everyone is recovering fine - even though at a different rate.

Love Ellie x
Ellie38
Ellie38
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie38 1st July 2010, 8:02 pm

janeybird wrote:Ooh forgot to tell you,

On Saturday night a boy referred to me as "the one with the tits" ha ha ha THAT has never happened before yahoo

CONGRATULATIONS JANEY - so happy for you boobsign Drool
Ellie38
Ellie38
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 1st July 2010, 8:38 pm

ha ha thanx

I have got on the St Tropez 2 applications in so far being careful to avoid the scars I STINK ha ha ha forgotten how bad it smells roll on 5 weeks time when can get on the sunbed he he

my boobs have gone sooo tight its like theyre trying to escape the skin hopefully this mean they are settling :)

Ellie no-one at work has noticed mine either hilarious must be all the padded bras i used to wear

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattywatty 3rd July 2010, 9:35 am

I took my steri strips off yesterday on the advice of my nurse...at my post op she said leave them on till they fall off but they were just not going anywhere! So I rang up and she said to peel them off in the shower. Now it feels like boobs are gonna fall out! I know its all in my head, as if a little steri strip was holding it all in! xxxx
Cattywatty
Cattywatty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 4th July 2010, 10:05 am

how is everyone feeling now?
my nipples are still very sore but no pain at all which is lovely, sleep on my back and side now but not risking my front, 2 more wks and hopefully i can wear proper bras,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 5th July 2010, 11:28 am

I've got my follow up appt this afternoon :)
I'm in no pain at all, they ache a little first thing in the morning, but that soon goes.
when can I start using bio oil?? i'm scared to do it too soon!! My scars are healed and i had disolvable stitches....
Just thinking earlier today when I had them done they looked flippin HUGE and I thought jesus what have I done.... now they look normal!, anyone else thought that??

Ju xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th July 2010, 11:45 am

My thoughts exactly Jules ha ha ha

I was 2 days before you but been advised not to put anything on scars till see surgeon at end of July :( been putting bio oil on boobs (to avoid stretchmarks but avoiding scars)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 5th July 2010, 11:48 am

Ah Janey

Well we had similar sized implants, i had 255cc unders. I was a 32a too. I just remember those first few days thinking Oh MY DAYS what have I done, they are massive, and look like false boobs that men wear as fancy dress!!

I'll ask my PS this eve and see what he says about the bio oil too, but thanks for the info.

How's it going back at work?

Ju xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th July 2010, 12:14 pm

Ooh we are almost exactly the same :)

Good thanks first couple of days were terrible but much better now.
My scabs are sore today but think it is cos they ar SO DRY due to not being moisturised :(

I showed my mum them on Sat and she described them later to my Dad as 'smashing' bless her - she's totally come round to it now lol

How you doing back at work?

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 5th July 2010, 12:23 pm

my scars just look like red lines now, still a bit raised also, ive been putting e45 on my boobs and scars,
my next check up is wens, i will be 5 wks then and im hoping he will say i can wear normal bras at 6 wks,
not looking forward to the underwire bit though after having a sports bra as comfort,
the thing that makes me laugh and grin at bedtime is if i lay flat on my back and see 2 boobies staring back up at me, my little mole hills, never had that before, they would just sink to nothing,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th July 2010, 12:25 pm

hee hee good isnt it June Buddies! - Page 11 727935
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 5th July 2010, 12:28 pm

I know, i had my op on the 17th, (and worked that day as op was 7pm) then came back (albeit working from home) on Wed 23rd, went back into the office on the Friday. That week was crap!! made worse by the fact i contracted a cold straight afer the op, I think it was man flu as i was proper ill! Then while recovering from that I got a tummy bug, and had cramps for days.... not pleasant!! It was the weekend of the 24/25 that i actually started to feel human.

My parents dont know, I havent told them..... I dont think they'll realise as I lived in huge gel bras before - still got to burn them..... but thinking I might stick them in ebay to make some cash to buy new ones :) My parents wouldnt be impressed, so its better they dont know.

I dont really have scabs, but my scars are a but itchy, like you I think its cos they are dry. although I have been moisturising the 'boys' with E45 (on surgeons instructions) and scars..... he might tell me off later!!

I tried a halterneck dress on last week (got an engagement party to go to at the weekend) it was a no bra dress, it looked fab, but my nipples were properly standing to attention!! plus I dont think I'm allowed no bra yet :(

J xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th July 2010, 1:00 pm

I didnt think my parents would understand but they have been GREAT!
They might just surprise you :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 6th July 2010, 10:56 am

Well I went to see surgeon last night, he's impressed with my progress, I'm back to normal :) LOL, and happy with scars :)

I'm allowed to sleep with no bra on - YAY, and wear any bra I like even underwired, but he said i might not find it comfy - YAY-ish

He gave me some micropore tape for my scars, apparently to use for the next 4 weeks, it will stop them stretching, eugh! Ive taken a roll home with me, got to replace weekly, or earlier if it falls off. I'm not allowed to use bio oil or anything on the scars for another 4 weeks.

No fake tan near the scars, and definately no sun exposure for the next 4 months!! Good job i'm not planning on going on holiday then!! Apparently the scars darken otherwise, which would not be ideal.

All in all happy :) xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 6th July 2010, 3:03 pm

Iv no appointment with my surgeon till end of July :( how come you had one so soon?

And im going on honeymoon in August eek

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by juleszoemay 7th July 2010, 9:26 am

Hi Janey, I dont know.... just the way my man works ;)

Oh I went to La Senza yesterday, they have a HUGE sale on, Bra's for £5!! they measured me at a 32dd.... whoop whoop.... I have a feeling their bra's come up small which is why, but shame to burst my bubble eh :)

Just make sure you dont expose your scars hun.... so topless bathing will be out.... I'm only saying what my surgeon told me, better to keep the boys covered up this year and have nice non existant scars :)

J xx
juleszoemay
juleszoemay
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next