Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies!

+21
Laney
paula4life
janeybird
Ellie38
MissT
Cattywatty
leigh6054
loulou10
debiegreen1987
chelsea_girl
annad4
dervla1
bumblebabe
zoecal
deb-onair
walshy
kayla
Amy
lil512
BoobiePrize
nads
25 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

June Buddies! - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buddies!

Post by annad4 25th May 2010, 9:53 am

OOh so excited Im 17th June at Manchester Lifestyle Hospital with Mr Traynor!! Cant wait!!
annad4
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 25th May 2010, 5:19 pm

Welcome to the June club annad4 and congrats on booking!!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 25th May 2010, 10:02 pm

Hi annad4, welcome as BP says to the June group, not long now, yippee xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 25th May 2010, 10:28 pm

Fully paid and op booked for 3rd of june not sure of size my surgeon seems to think 410- 460 cc to gain a 34 DD don't want to look too big as i'm only 5ft 3 going with Transform just wondered if anyone else is going with them?? good luck all the june boobie buddies. xx June Buddies! - Page 2 948189
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 28th May 2010, 8:22 am

1 week to go! so excited but got a funny feeling these next 7 days are gonna go really sllo[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but hey this time next week il be under the knife June Buddies! - Page 2 923101 June Buddies! - Page 2 727935 June Buddies! - Page 2 839911 June Buddies! - Page 2 839911 June Buddies! - Page 2 839911 June Buddies! - Page 2 839911
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 28th May 2010, 8:46 am

same here deb, not long now, have gone through all the nerves before last month, and got turned away 2 hours before i was due to go down to theatre, heres hoping it all goes well this time,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 28th May 2010, 9:13 am

oh so upsetting must off that been?! well fingers crossed everything goes ahead this time June Buddies! - Page 2 184153
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

June Buddies! - Page 2 Empty Question for Bumblelady

Post by zoecal 28th May 2010, 1:10 pm

Hi

Sorry dont mean to be noset but why did you have op cancelled. I have had to have a tooth extracted 3 days ago and having my BA in10 days so im terrified that they will cancell it.Have informed them though.

Good luck chick
zoecal
zoecal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 28th May 2010, 1:45 pm

hiya zoe, they found blood in my urine so i was high risk for infection so they wouldent let it go ahead, i was all gowned up and ready to go down, totally gutted wasnt the word, have had to wait all over again,
as long as you dont get a infection from tooth being removed you should be fine,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou10 30th May 2010, 5:59 pm

Hey all,

thought i'd jump in and say 'hi' to all the June girls. Op booked for 21st June, abbey pines. yay!!!!! Anyone else been at abbey pines? not looking forward to keeping bra on for 6 weeks, yuk. oh well, at least I should have nice bon-bons.
xxxxx

Cheerleader yahoo Cheerleader yahoo
loulou10
loulou10
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by leigh6054 1st June 2010, 11:38 am

Hi every one

Im booked with surgicare in manchester for the 16th of june, having my leaking pips removed and replaced with nagor.

I cant wait buyt for some reason im soo nervous this time. When i had my first op done i was so excited, but this time i am far from it, just cantt wait to get it over with.
xxx
leigh6054
leigh6054
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 1st June 2010, 8:35 pm

oooh 3 more days 2 go, 2nd time lucky i hope, hate having to go through it all again,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 1st June 2010, 10:44 pm

2 more days for me i can't wait June Buddies! - Page 2 156694
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 2nd June 2010, 6:41 am

Only two days to go now, but i go into hospital 2morro so wont be able to get on here till after the opp i think June Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_eek
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattywatty 2nd June 2010, 7:43 am

Hi girls! I have wanted this for ages but am now going through each stage quickly
as I have just got a new job and inbetween jobs is the perfect time to do it...so this is my last week at my old job, I had my consultation with the nurse last week, got my surgeon consultation booked for tues 8th and my op booked for 13th June! Reading all the posts on here has made me more relaxed about the whole thing and I am hoping I'll be very prepared for the weeks afterwards!!
xxxx
Cattywatty
Cattywatty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by zoecal 3rd June 2010, 9:34 am

Hey Loulou

I am going to abbey pines monday for my ba...gulp. So excited nervous dreaming about it all now.Which surgeon are yoy having .Im with Maurizo Persico not heard him on hear though.

Good luck June buddies. June Buddies! - Page 2 184153
zoecal
zoecal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 4th June 2010, 8:07 am

good luck boobieprize, bumblelady and debbiegreen (hope I've got your names right) for today!! You will have a great time, enjoy your days

also belated good luck to chelsea girl for yesterday!! How do you feel?

And lastly good luck to those in the next few weeks of June

Boobies yippee xxxx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 4th June 2010, 9:01 am

Thanks Kayla it was a wonderful day yesterday relaxing and stress free my boobs are wonderful but very sore today feels abit like when my milk came in after having my kids but it manageable. how are you feeling now?

Good Luck to all the girls who are having theirs done. x
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 4th June 2010, 9:52 am

Hi Chelsea_girl, no real pain to report at all, hope it's not lurking around the corner when the bruising and swelling starts though!!
Not even as bad as when my milk came in. Mind you when my meds wear off I do feel tightness, pulling and some pain so I am stayin on them for m=now, I am on paracetamo, diclofenac and tramadol so a bit of a cocktail!! But it's working for me and I am lovely an dozy most of the time and havign lovely dream sleeps!!

I am in love with them already though, am so happy that the biggest implant, the 515cc looked best as I think the 405's and 460's would have looked too small on me as I have wide shoulders, just hope the fluffing fairy is not too generous with me or I could end up with a pair of Pammy's!!

What size bra are you wearing? I have just put my 34E Z-bra back on and it is a better fit today than yest. I had a 36F asda bra on which fitted reallywell but the underband and the mesh vntilation bit were rubbing a bit so I changed out of that one. I am waiting for my Royce post surgery bras that I ordered yeseterday in a 36F and 34F to arrive! Already spending a fortune on brs!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 5th June 2010, 9:47 am

Hi Kayla I'm wearing a 36 E at the moment 34 DD felt a little tight and i'm a little sore i'm only taking co dryadmol and diclofenic i hate tramadol and the effects of it so didn't have them. I'm also taking arnica tablets for the bruising.
I'm quite a small frame so i think if i'd gone to a 460 cc i would of looked to big.
Hoping when all settles i'll be a 34 DD. June Buddies! - Page 2 923101
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 5th June 2010, 4:33 pm

hiya girls i have had mine done now, i have got lots of pain though, feels like my skin is going to rip apart, so much swelling and tightness, the drains were very painful to come out also,
i have sent out hubby to get me some more bras, the 34e were to tight across my chest and to lose on the arms, so he is hunting for a 36dd,
i had 450cc anatomicals,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 5th June 2010, 8:24 pm

so pleased to hear you are back safe and well and have your boobs.
I had a 34e and a 32E z bra and the 34E fits, just!! hubby had to go to asda on thurs though to get a 36F which fits really well but the mesh bit underneath really rubs and my boobs seem to look like they point down in it which they don't in the z bra. So I went online and ordered a royce post surgery bra in both a 34F and 36F so will wear the a bra till then.
Bumblelady - Do you like the shape the anatomicals have given you? Sorry to hear you had drains and you now have pain, keeping fingers crossed that is short lived fo you. Look after yourself, talk soon xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 6th June 2010, 10:25 am

Congrats to kayla, bumblelady and chelsea_girl! Glad you guys are all doing well, has anyone heard from debbiegreen?

I'm home with my boobies and the pain isn't much fun, my first night at home was a real experience! The pain in the morning was enough to make me feel like passing out!

I can't wait for my 1 week check up when I can take all these dressings off. Hope you girls are doing OK.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 6th June 2010, 10:46 am

i havent heard from debbie, i wonder how she is,
yeah i no what you mean about the morning boobieprize, they call that morning boob, it is unbearable, from laying back slightly to sitting it felt like my chest was going to explode,
i have a very strange noise coming from my left boobie, like a squelching, i had the drains in and alot came out in the pots so dunno what that is,
what sort of dressings have you got? ive got water proof dressings on my scars and under my arms where the drains came out,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 6th June 2010, 10:59 am

Heya bumblelady I thought it might be morning boob but it was more my ribs that hurt, I was thinking maybe the weight of my boobs from sleeping upright made them really tender and painful??

I've not had any squelching or sloshing yet but then I didn't have any drains so maybe this is why? My surgeon did say I may get the feeling of liquid moving about but I've not had that yet

I don't think my dressings are waterproof they seem to be made of cotton but very sticky. My surgeon said I could get them wet but not soak them... I'm too scared of infections to get them wet. I want my scars to be as good as possible.

Mine are so shiny and still quite small from the fact they need to stretch out, I can't wait to fluff and see what size I'm going to end up!!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next