Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does bigger boobs mean back ache?!

+2
Mia
michas
6 posters

Go down

Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! Empty Does bigger boobs mean back ache?!

Post by michas 15th September 2009, 8:47 pm

I wondered if those of you who are on the other side (ie BA done and all healed!) could tell me what your experience is with the weight of your new found boobies? I had a friend today ask me if I was sure I really wanted to go from a AA to a C because someone she knows has just had her DDs removed due to the awful pain they gave her in her back and shoulders carrying around the extra weight!

Im pretty sure once a decent size there are people who make good bras to stop that sort of trouble - and the benefits of having knockers make it worth it for me !

Anyone got any experience here? Does your new size mean your shoulders or back aches? Was this temporary whilst your body got used to your new pals ?!

Thanks

michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! Empty Re: Does bigger boobs mean back ache?!

Post by Mia 15th September 2009, 9:54 pm

Hi Michas!

I have never heard anyone mention this before. They dont actually weigh very much around a pond a boob I guess approx, there is a conversion i.e. convert the cc's to pounds. But, a C or d or even higher is unlikely to cause backache. I do think you need to adjust your posture, and in the beginning you can kinda look like the hunchback Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! Icon_eek But, that is just the strangeness of the op. and getting used to having something on your chest......it soon goes and if you feel delighted with something there like me....your posture soon makes you stand straight and tall and your confidence grows....a fantastic gift. I dont have large implants though, a d cup...light as a feather, think they sound big compared to pre-op nothings. I do believe real big boobs can be heavy though. Hope this is some help. Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! 321562 x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 15th September 2009, 10:59 pm

thanks Mia - that has made me feel much better! Ive got a friend who is trying to put me off (thinks im perfect as I am !) and this is one thing she mentioned that I hadnt really even considered, but as Im going to a C cup I dont think I will have much to worry about. She joked as she told me she didnt understand it so was going to just walk away, i better make the most of being able to sleep on my front! *sigh* ...

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th September 2009, 11:43 pm

Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! Suspect Perhaps some new or real friends should be on the menu along with your boobies????

People do not have to agree with our choices, however, if we trust someone enough to share such personal feelings and information with, I believe they should be honoured and support your decision without 'unfounded' comments.

I lived without having anything on my chest for many years ..wont count Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! Icon_eek but I am 54 now. I only confided in my daughter and closest female friend, they did'ent discuss it, just advised me to research, and did ask for a peek some weeks later.

I dont want anyone to know, but I would simply ignore any negative comments anyway...it was something I needed to do for me. I knew all I needed to know, and dont have a single regret. Even if they were heavy...tough luck I say...they would still be less confidence destroying than no boobs. I say follow your heart michas.......I would never want go back to those pre-op years. Still cant believe I have them...living is just beginning for me Does bigger boobs mean back ache?! 923101 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 16th September 2009, 12:20 am

Just looking at your profile, you've had very similar to what I will be having. I know exactly what you mean re years of nothing. I can't imagine what it will be like with boobs but I really can't wait!! I will be having 280cc partial unders (its all in my profile).

My friend won't put me off but I'm just gutted she is trying so hard. I was sure she would unserstand (I don't want big boobs - I just want boobs fullstop! If surgeon said best he could do was a reasonable B that would be fine even. Not filling an A cup has always been such a problem for me!) but she really doesn't to the point tonight where we're arguing over it. Amazing! She incidentally has spaniel ears dd's ;-) (she is going to be so jealous - maybe that's it!!)

My close work colleague knows and my step mum too but beside them and this friend it will be a closely guarded secret :-)

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 16th September 2009, 11:14 am

hi hunny i had to reply to this as i think your "friend" is just trying to put you off as she is feeling a bit jealous, as you say she has spaniel ears booboies.
well i had my 3rd b/a in may i started off with 350cc then 525 and now i have 700cc and do you know what they really do not feel heavy at all and that is the truth hunny.
i workout for between an hour and hour and a half every night...except when i have a bad day and i might miss a session. but i can jump around and i also do yoga too with alot of poses lying on my front and these are no problem even with 700cc which sounds huge.

i think like mia said real boobies feel heavier than fake ones do and real breast tissue tends to move and jiggle so much more than implants so this maybe adds to the heavy feeling some women get.
i would say go for your b/a and have the confidence you desire and being able to fill your b or c cups you will be soo happy, don't let anyone try and put you off due to their own jealousy.
good luck

xxxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th September 2009, 3:32 pm

I have to agree with the others - mine have never, ever felt heavy. Only maybe when I was healing and getting used to them...when I was at the stage where they felt like they were going to fall off when I bent over! lol

I had 255cc, so similar to yours. Mine feel great - it's fantastic to have something to fill out a bra and a vest top. My implants have also never stopped me from exercising - i do a mixture of leapy around stuff and pilates and it's all fine. I think I'm right in saying that my implants weigh just over 1lb both together - I thought they'd be much heavier.

I think your friend may be suffering from a slight case of the green-eyed monster...she'd better get practising because you're going to look amazing in a matter of weeks!!! I think the best thing you can say to her is that you're researching it well, speaking to lots of real women who have been through it, and you would appreciate her support. It's great that she's getting you to think of other things, but it sounds like she's doing it in a judgmental way, which is not what friends should do in my book.

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 16th September 2009, 3:32 pm

I have no problem at all. I cannot feel any extra weight. And i still sleep on my front - no problems there either.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th September 2009, 3:34 pm

Yes forgot to mention that I also sleep on my front no probs. It felt weird for the first couple of months but now it's just as comfy as before.

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 16th September 2009, 3:57 pm

Thank you so much for your replies. This will certainly enable me to shut her up ! LOL... I'm glad you confirmed about sleeping on your front too, as I sleep on my front sometimes (but more on my side) and it would be a shame not to be able to do that!

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 16th September 2009, 8:05 pm

Hi,

I can agree with the rest of the girls here, they do not feel heavy at all.

I had 410s and I worked out that they equate to about a pound each implant. Therefore, your's will be even lighter than that!

Hope this helps,

Marie
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down