Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrrggghhhh back ache...help!!

5 posters

Go down

Arrrggghhhh back ache...help!! Empty Arrrggghhhh back ache...help!!

Post by Totty1982 4th February 2013, 5:04 am

Girls......

I'm having a nightmare at night with my back, and its not even my lower back & numb bum that's gone as I'm not sleeping as up right now 11 days PO. I get to sleep fine but the last 3 nights timed to perfection 3.30 I wàke up with back ache half way down my back and I just can't get back to sleep or comfortable. I've tried pillows under my knees and head propped up, no pillows under my head and knees propper up, normal pillow & none under my knees, I don't know what the answer is but its knackering me out as I'm back to with now so waking up and not getting back to sleep is be great!

Any advice greatly appreciated x x hissy
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Arrrggghhhh back ache...help!! Empty Re: Arrrggghhhh back ache...help!!

Post by tinkerbell24 4th February 2013, 8:31 am

i cld turn slightly to the side with my head on v pillow and my back rested on the other part but i used it like an L shape with my head on the short bit. does that make sense lol if not a hot water bottle or when u et the goahead for ibrufen one of they pain killer heat packs help me

ive suffered backache for years xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th February 2013, 3:16 pm

I would check how you are sitting and standing during the day, this could be having an effect on how your back feels later on in the night. Make sure you are not doing a protective hunch over your new boobies, which a lot of us do in the early days. Make sure you are sitting straight and walking with shoulders back (well as much as you always do). I found when my back ached i used a hot water bottle to help ease the achy muscles,
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2013, 3:29 pm

At 11 days post-op if its that bad you feel comfortable enough, just lower yourself to a normal sleeping position babe, a half turn hugging your V pillow helps lots to stop any pressure getting to your boobs and a pair of socks and or a rolled flannel between your boobs will help support them too. Don't sleep on your front though, but just ditch all the pillows now and try and get back to some kind of normality.

Misf1 is right too about thinking about your posture. Stand straight and get yourself moving about during the day and hopefully you'll start to feel much better. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 4th February 2013, 3:41 pm

My backs in bits too Hun but its because I'm slouching at work, tut!! Keep having to remember to keep straight, think I'm just getting used to having a chest? Ill get there! Keep on the pain meds to help you out until your stronger xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 4th February 2013, 4:33 pm

Thanks girls great ideas. I've been using a pillow for my back at work today and been out on couple of walks, think I've done too much though as left boob hurst today, pain killers ahoy!!!

X x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down