Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back ache!

4 posters

Go down

Back ache! Empty Back ache!

Post by shellyb 22nd October 2012, 2:45 pm

Hi ladies, all is going well after BA on sat. So 2days post op and I'm pleased to say I've had no pain and feel ok. Had major munchies which I'm sure is helping me recover quicker. The only thing I'm suffering with is the worst back ache. I suffer with my back anyway but don't know how I'm going to cope with sleeping on my back. I haven't had any pain killers today for my boobies as its not them hurting. But think I'm going to have to take them for my back instead as I had had simular pain killers in the past for it. But apart from the back all is going well. Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Back ache! Empty Re: Back ache!

Post by 5stonedown 22nd October 2012, 3:06 pm

Back ache is pretty normal after a BA as you tend to stoop (I'm still doing that at nearly 5 weeks!) and the issue of sleeping on your back! Try and support your back with pillows etc to see if that helps and try to maintain a good posture when your walking around x
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2012, 3:29 pm

Aww hun I, this really is very common Hug

I'm unsure if you're sleeping upright or not but so many women think this is the way to sleep after a BA and its really not necessary... Ensuring your head and shoulders are raised above chest height is all you need to help your body absorb the swelling.

Using a pillow under your knees helps a lot as it takes the pressure from your back hun as well as having a rolled towel or blanket placed in the small of your back. Hot water bottles for your back helps lots too. I found a pillow under each arm was the icing on the cake to make me as comfy as possible during this time too.

As 5stonedown mentioned, your posture is so important too. We instinctively stoop after a BA which doesn't help your poor back at all, so focusing on posture when you're up and about will also help your back too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd October 2012, 3:45 pm

I found I needed painkillers after my BA not for my boobs, but for my back. My posture was awful both sitting and standing and I really had to make a effort to sit straighter, not poker straight but I was walking overly hunched. A hot water bottle was a god send and I used this to ease my acheing muscles. It took a couple of weeks, but then I was back to normal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 22nd October 2012, 4:40 pm

Thanks for advice all. No cookie not completely upright as my nurse said the same as you. Just keep head and shoulders above chest. I'm using heat bean bags to mold into my aches and pains in my back. Will prob just take painkillers tonight to ease the back. I've been walking round the house a bit more today to try and get muscles moving. Apart from that all is good. Much better than I imagined. Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down