Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back ache/ shoulder blades pain

4 posters

Go down

Back ache/ shoulder blades pain Empty Back ache/ shoulder blades pain

Post by muddypaws 27th July 2015, 7:20 pm

Hiya ladies, hope your all doing well!

Just wondering if anyone else is struggling with shoulder blade/ upper back pain still? I'm over 13 weeks now and still suffering with pains in my shoulder blades, some days it's like my shoulder blades are sticking out they are so sore. It seems to be more when ive not been as active. 

im sat at a desk all day so I'm sure that doesn't help, I try to keep rolling and moving my shoulders but man it hurts some days. I'd love to go and get a massage but there's no way I could lay on my front while they did it. I'm wondering if I started swimming or something it would help, maybe strengthen them? 

Has anyone else suffered from this? My boobs themselves are fine most of the time now and I'm even managing to wear a wired bra for a few hours at a time.

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Back ache/ shoulder blades pain Empty Re: Back ache/ shoulder blades pain

Post by Charlii 28th July 2015, 10:37 am

It's your body adjusting to the weight. You won't realise it, but you'll totally change the way you hold yourself and walk, and the strain of the weight on your shoulders. Try maybe some light weights to strengthen them, and when you're ready, see an osteo or masseuse. I used towel rolls both above and below mine when I had my first massage at about 3/4month post. But be sure to mention it, as some may refuse until a later date to treat you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 28th July 2015, 10:47 am

I haven't been able to properly lay on my front at all! The only time I've tried it was on holiday sunbathing and when trying this pilates exercise. Both times, I don't know if it's just paranoia but it just feels wrong! They feel so hard still when I lie on my front, yet they are softening lovely in reality!

I cant advise on the back pain and this is something I havent experienced. Like Charlii said, it'll be just trying to adjust to the new weight I guess! Keep them babies well supported and go for regular walks (I work at a desk too). Try not to slouch and maybe try some gentle stretches everyday?

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 28th July 2015, 12:28 pm

Cant help hunny, but hope it passes soon. Back ache is the pits :(
I would agree with Charlii and guess its prob posture related and your body adjusting to how you carry yourself etc. Xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down