Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shoulder pain 9 months po

3 posters

Go down

shoulder pain 9 months po Empty shoulder pain 9 months po

Post by Josey 1st June 2012, 10:31 am

Hi ladies, i am 9 months po now shoulder pain 9 months po 48411

For about the past 3 months i have had a painful shoulder, it feels like a real muscle ache and hurts so bad when im lifting stuff down from above, i have also been experiencing numb fingers which become so painful during the night that i am often awake many timesshoulder pain 9 months po 221105

I have been down to see my doc an she has given me muscle relaxers as she thinks i may have a trapped nerve but after many weeks of taken tablets it hasn't got any better, I have also had physio which has done nothing for it.

After looking on the internet for many hours i came across a few girls who also had BA's many months ago and are now experiencing the same symptons as me, have any of you ladies ever came across anything like this before?

Two of the girls have went to the extent of having their implants removed! I really don't want this, but i also don't want this pain anymore, it's so depressing and just recently my left shoulder has been feeling achey also Rolling Eyes

My doc has referred me for an MRI scan but it can take up to 8 months to get an appointment as i'm not classed as an emergency because i can still move my armshoulder pain 9 months po 751387

Thanks for taking the time to read this shoulder pain 9 months po 48411

Any help would be greatshoulder pain 9 months po 321562

Josey
Josey
Josey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

shoulder pain 9 months po Empty Re: shoulder pain 9 months po

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 10:56 am

I've not experienced anything like this myself, nor do I know of anybody Josie, but I'm glad you've sought medical advice and they are acting on that.

I know my GP would blame any ache or pain I had on my implants and from her attitude toward me having them, I can tell she's very disproving and there's always been a reason after investigation to prove my implants aren't the problem.

I'm just wondering Josie..... have you been professionally fitted into your bra and when was your last professional fit? I've heard wearing the wrong sized bra can produce symptoms like those you speak of. The weight of the breast can pull on the shoulder straps and cause nerve damage due to not having the appropriate support around the band of the bra, which is where all the support comes from (a lot of women presume it comes from tightening the shoulder straps which is wrong).

Have a read through this article HERE Josie. xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st June 2012, 11:32 am

I was about to say the same thing as cookie, try the bra measurement. Also last year I started doing a new exercise video which included push ups, I think I did too much and my shoulder was painful when reaching up or forward for months.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down