Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still in pain 9 months on????

4 posters

Go down

still in pain 9 months on???? Empty still in pain 9 months on????

Post by rachij 18th July 2014, 8:21 pm

Hey girls, 

I haven't been on here for a long while as had sooo much on but since my boobs have settled a bit I have been getting a dull ache most of the time and some pain (even when I haven't got a bra on). It goes when I wear my support bra though 

I have got an appointment with surgeon on 29 july just to see what he thinks it is.   I feel that the implant is too big and the skin is stretched too much as it hurts.

I know that the manufacturer will exchange them for a smalller/higher profile if surgeon deems it necessary and that the aftercare will possibly cover the other fees ( complication of original procedure).  The thing is he might not agree that they are too big and that it isn't the implants causing it.  

Any advice would be of help
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

still in pain 9 months on???? Empty Re: still in pain 9 months on????

Post by Charlii 18th July 2014, 8:30 pm

Honestly rach, its normal, especially if you haven't got a bra on. It goes away with your support bra on for that very reason - its being supported. You may feel and look healed, but it goes on for internally for a year plus. Mine still get very achy if I go for a long time braless. There's a hefty implant in there, and its still getting used to the weight.

Mine stopped aching around the year mark. But I still get the odd days where if I over do something, I'll pay for it the next day. Like any other muscle. I would say stick with the support bra whenever you're not in a normal bra.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st July 2014, 10:27 pm

I haven't been on for ages either but just logged on to catch up and seen this and it has reassured me because I went to the gym Saturday night and must do overdone it boobs have been aching since. They haven't ached like this for weeks so I was worried
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd July 2014, 3:58 pm

Yes this is normal. (the joys of having implants!). Mine still ache sometimes 2 years on if I've gone a while without wearing a bra or I've been wearing a boob tube type thing. They're fine then after a night in my sport's bra. I still wear my sport's bra every night and occasionally in the days x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down