Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 months post op. Pain in right boob....

3 posters

Go down

4 months post op. Pain in right boob.... Empty 4 months post op. Pain in right boob....

Post by MarieMc85 23rd September 2009, 4:37 pm

Dear all,

I am now 4 months post op and luckily everything has gone smoothly for me (touchwood).

However, over the last 3-4 days I have had a sore, bruised feeling in my right boob.
It feels like it is deep inside the breast, but more over to the right hand side about an inch above my crease if that makes sense.

I have been exercising and doing light weights but it's not a muscular pain in my chest muscles, it is actually in the tissue. Plus I've been doing them for about 5 weeks now and haven't had this pain before. I also haven't increased the weight/reps.

It's not my bra digging in or anything like that as have no wires digging in or red marks when I take it off.

Am getting quite worried now. What do you think it is?!

Thanks

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

4 months post op. Pain in right boob.... Empty Re: 4 months post op. Pain in right boob....

Post by kay 23rd September 2009, 4:57 pm

Hi Marie x

I would give Transform a quick call to put your mind at rest hun x I don't think it's the weights at all x

Maybe it's still the nerves around the pocket :dunno: Funny you should say about it though, we had our ops the same time and last week I had aching inside my right boobie muscle, quite painful but bearable. The pain was right inside but it went after a few days and then suddenly my right nipple, which has been numb and flat to say the least since my op, sprang back into life, much to my delight!! So I put it down to the nerves all connecting back up again :dunno:

Hope this puts your mind at rest a bit, but definitely give them a quick call to check and keep an eye on it x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

4 months post op. Pain in right boob.... Empty Re: 4 months post op. Pain in right boob....

Post by nads 24th September 2009, 3:46 pm

Hi hun, it may be a nerve or scar tissue, i have twinges here and there even this far along x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th September 2009, 4:16 pm

Thanks girls.

It's not the same as pains I've had before such as the usual nerves knitting together etc.

I'm going to keep an eye on it and if it is still there will call Transform I think.

I hope it's nothing serious like CC...

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down