Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA

4 posters

Go down

Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA Empty Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA

Post by Carrie 21st April 2011, 1:02 pm

I'm 3 months post op today and very happy with my boobs. However I've had a niggling worry since just after my 6 week check, but put it down to ongoing healing. I have constant hyper sensitive skin and tenderness to touch under my left armpit, downwards and around the outer end of my implant. Sometimes it gets more painful in certain bras, if i lie on my left side etc. Since my BA I've been wearing a bra 24/7 and went braless for about 20 mins this morning before it felt like that side was pulling and needed support.

Do you think this is ok for 3 months post op?
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA Empty Re: Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA

Post by misf1 21st April 2011, 2:24 pm

I can't really help as I was still very numb at 3 months post op. I can only assume that seeing as I could still have numbness it's quite possible the hypersensitivity could last just as long. I would have a chat with your surgeon if you are worried, maybe ask one of the surgeons on here as well.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA Empty Re: Pain/tenderness under arm 3 months post BA

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2011, 4:20 pm

I think you should go back and speak to your surgeon hun, I'm not saying for a moment you have the same problem as myself, but what you describe, I too have suffered since my BA, I'm told it's a severed nerve, you can try massage to try and desensitise the nerve and it may well heal and all will be good, you should check with your surgeon though and inform him of the pain you're experiencing.

Let us know how you get on sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 21st April 2011, 4:33 pm

Sorry to hear your in discomfort. I can't go braless for long without feeling very achey and still can't lay on my side either without discomfort. The lovely ladies on here asvised me to introduse going braless a little at a time which I am doing.

As Cookie says I think you should contact your ps regarding the pain under your arm hun even if it's just to reassure you and put your mind at ease. He maybe able to offer a solution to. Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 21st April 2011, 7:57 pm

Thanks for your replies ladies, I'll prob give my surgeon a ring after Easter then to see what he thinks.

It's a strange kind of a feeling - I described the skin as hyper sensitive, but I'm not sure that's the best desciption, it's difficult - the skin feels tender to touch, but also a bit rubbery if that makes any sense (sometimes sort of numb too if that's even possible lol) and the pain is kind of under the skin, weird!!

I see we had the same surgeon butterfly, when was your BA and how you doing?
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 21st April 2011, 8:36 pm

Hey Carrie, oh yes, so we did. Nice guy isn't he. I had my surgery Feb 11th this year so only a few weeks after you. I went through MyBreast. Did you see him privately?

I suffered with swelling and had to go back to see him every week for 4 weeks to have them drained and still suffering a little with it but getting better by the day. Like I said above I am still uncomfortable laying on my side and front's a definate no no. Going without a bra makes them very achey. I saw him 2 weeks ago and he said to massage them and try to lay on them as it would help to stretch things inside but it's to uncomfortable still.

I am numb underneath and the sensation you are describing sounds like something I had in the early healing stages. I would speak to Adam hun and see if can advise.

How have things gone for you, did all go well up until know? xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 24th April 2011, 7:51 pm

butterfly, sorry to hear that your still being bothered by swelling, hope it gets better for you soon. I saw Adam at a Spire hospital after recommendation by my GP so never really looked into MyBreast - I hear their aftercare is very good though.

I was told me to lie on mine too and it is much easier now than it was 6 weeks ago as they have softened up so much more. I've been making an effort to lie on my left side the last couple of nights (having read what he told you) and it might be my imagination, but I think it could be helping with the tenderness under my left arm - perhaps it just needs more healing/softening time shrug

I'm still numb underneath too, but overall can't complain, my recovery was pretty trouble free (assuming the left side thing is ok!) and I love how they look now yahoo
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 24th April 2011, 8:23 pm

Great to hear that's helped Carrie. It all takes time doesn't it hun but i'm sure it will all feel ok eventually. I saw Adam at Spire in Farnham for a check once. He is such a nice ps and so pleased I got him, I would totally recommend him. Hope it all settles soon xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down