Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenderness post op??

2 posters

Go down

Tenderness post op?? Empty Tenderness post op??

Post by Opal_Eyes 28th July 2011, 3:58 pm

I was wondering how long tenderness in the boobies lasts after a BA. Obviously this will be different for each woman, but I mean is there a general time that you would still expect to be sore? Or a time when you would think the tenderness would be gone by?

For example, I have a 6 yr old who loves to run and give me hugs, but her head is now boob height (LOL) and I'm thinking this could be a bit tricky for a while, once I get my boobies done! I'm obviously going to explain that she needs to be gentle with Mummy etc, but for those of you who have had a BA how long did the 'ow' tenderness stage last??

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Tenderness post op?? Empty Re: Tenderness post op??

Post by Shelsuit 28th July 2011, 4:01 pm

Hey there ... I'm nearly 3 weeks and yesterday my grandad hugged me pretty tight , I waited on the sharp pain to stab my boobs but it never came ... So I would say that's the first day iv touched them with any sort of pressure an they haven't actually hurt ... Though I had overs and so the placement of your implants can make a different to pain levels too iv been told ...

Hope this helps ! Xx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 28th July 2011, 4:13 pm

Thank you, that does help :-) I know everyone will be different but I just want to get an idea of whether it's weeks or months we're looking at!

Shelsuit - we have almost the exact same stats (I am a 10 top 10/12 bottom and am 5'7) and I am hoping to be either a D or an E post op (haven't decided yet if E will look to big on me), would you mind if I looked at your pics? I see you are currently wearing an E bra and I would be really interested to see how E cups look on someone my size! No worries if not, hun xxx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th July 2011, 9:01 am

Yeh sure you can Hun -- I am
Just finishing my picture trail as I lost the lead from te camera to upload, as soon as I have it complete I'm going to post a topic and give out my user name and password,

XxX
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down