Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS!

+8
kel70
SharonM
IsabellExpat
Blondiebex
jodioc77
Lias6246
tinkerbell24
5stonedown
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS! Empty 1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS!

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2013, 5:21 pm

Just updated my picture trail with new pics taken today and some super close ups of my scarring. Over 1 year post op since original op which was a lollipop lift and 390cc mod profile polyurethane (furry Brazilian) overs and 6 months post revision to remove dog ears and change to a full anchor lift. I am delighted with my results and the scarring. I do need another little op while I am having my tummy tuck in Jan to remove a small dog ear from the left breast but its hardly noticeable and if I wasn't already going under a GA I wouldn't bother getting it done! I have put a bit of weight on recently (about 9lb!) as I have been on holiday and been overeating so I am working on getting that off but its a shame cos the extra weight has made my boobs look better but I dont like the rest of my body so its gonna have to go!! If you want to have a look at the pics pm me and I will send my details... for anyone that still has my picturetrail details I have a new album in there titled 1 year post op/6 months post revision and the password is the same as my other albums!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS! Empty Re: 1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS!

Post by tinkerbell24 7th October 2013, 7:12 pm

ho cani have ur details again

its so not long til you get the tummy tuck!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS! Empty Re: 1 year post op 6 months post revision PHOTOS!

Post by Lias6246 7th October 2013, 7:18 pm

I will have a nosey, I can't wait for my surgery with the same surgeon and it's so nice you are so happy! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 7th October 2013, 7:34 pm

Hi hun would love to take a look if you don't mind x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2013, 8:09 pm

pm'd you all
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 7th October 2013, 8:11 pm

That sounded really rude! I meant I will have a nosey as I still had the password! They look fab and you can barely see the scars. Your picture trail is so so helpful. Thank you x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2013, 8:18 pm

No problem Lisa. I am so happy with the scars.. Mrs Kat is an artist!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 7th October 2013, 8:22 pm

I always get so much more excited when I see your pics! Thanks again xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2013, 8:50 pm

No problems xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 7th October 2013, 9:05 pm

Could I take a look too please?  X
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th October 2013, 5:26 pm

pmd you now hun x
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 5:29 pm

I would love to have a look plz! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th October 2013, 5:44 pm

just pmd you now hun xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 6:15 pm

Your scars a so neat! Did you use silicone tape? Please instruct me how to get so neat scars.....help
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th October 2013, 6:40 pm

My surgeon advised me to cover the scars with micropore tape for 12 weeks. I was told only to change it when it was falling off. I could still shower with it on.. it seems to have done the trick though cos I have lovely flat neat scars... your genes play a big part in how well you heal though and I have always healed well!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th October 2013, 6:49 pm

Did you use the micro pore tape from day one or did you start to use them after a couple of weeks? 
(I'm 18 days post op.)
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 8th October 2013, 7:20 pm

Can I be cheeky and ask to have a look please x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th October 2013, 7:28 pm

I woke up with it on Isabel and then I was shown how to apply it and redo it at my 1 week post of check. I will pm you now sharon..
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 8th October 2013, 9:05 pm

Hi I've had similar op to you so it would be really interesting to see how the scars could end up so if you don't mind I'd like to see your pictures.

Does the micropore tape help with the healing of your scars? Did you do that instead of massaging?

Thanks xx
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 9th October 2013, 7:18 am

Can I have a look please?

Love Maisy. X
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th October 2013, 10:27 am

pm'd you both
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 9th October 2013, 11:14 am

Can i have a peek please
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th October 2013, 4:06 pm

When you become an active member on the site Prettylil I will be happy to share my pics with you xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 9th October 2013, 4:14 pm

Can i have a look 5stonedown xxxx my scars go white but sometimes purple after wearing a bra all day.... im 5 nearly 6 months post op... hope they dissapear soon. There only small so not too worried.
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th October 2013, 4:36 pm

pmd you now hun. My scars sometimes look more obvious depending on what bra I have had on too!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next