Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nearly a year post op!

5 posters

Go down

Nearly a year post op! Empty Nearly a year post op!

Post by Kt402 31st December 2014, 1:57 pm

WOW I can't believe how quickly that year has gone.

No-one can quite prepare you for what it is actually like to go through the surgery. I didn't realise how long it would take to get back to normal. Here's just some of the things I experienced for those of you who are early on in your journeys :) 

I had a BA and unilateral (one side) lift to correct asymmetry in January. I had booked before I joined this forum and had gone with Harley Medical Group. On joining here I was a little concerned I'd made a mistake however my surgeon (Mr Marcellino) and all the nurses at the Welbeck Hospital were fab. Great aftercare from all those at the Birmingham office of HMG. 

In July I developed an infection in my boobie and went to A&E the NHS staff were horrible. Treated me like scum for having fake boobies. Scaremongering, telling me it was the implant being rejected, I would have to have an explant, etc. In the end, after seeking advice from the surgeon, I paid privately for a scan and they said there was no internal infection, likely it was just an insect bite that got a little infected. NO problems since then.

It probably took about 9 months for the boob that had the uplift plus BA to feel normal again. Even now sometimes it has little twinges. 

For about 3 months post op it felt very weird inside, like a pulling feeling behind the nipple. It made funny farting noises too for a few weeks. All completely normal but a bit scary at the time, lol. 

When my dressings first came off, the nipple on my uplifted boob looked horrendous. I thought it was going to fall off lol. It almost looked diamond shaped but I guess that was all part of how it was meant to be, as it has healed beautifully and looks natural. 

My biggest tip is to make sure you have a cushion to sit on in the car, especially on the way back from the hospital but also when you start driving again, every bump and hole in the road is agony to new boobies!! It took probably 6 - 8 weeks for that to stop.

I do a lot of weight training and I was worried about the impact of surgery on my ability to do chin up/pull ups. I have been doing those again for about 2 months now (so since 9 months post op). I started back doing light weights about 6 - 8 weeks post op. 

I still can't sleep on my front, it's just too uncomfortable, so that's probably the biggest change in day to day terms, as I always used to sleep on my front.

I live in sports bras! Since the op they are just much more comfortable. I do have some lovely bras too but comfort and looking after these boobies is paramount. 

All in all, I am very happy that I had the operation. I feel much more confident and glad to have matching boobies :) 

Thank you to all of those on here that provided much needed words of support during my journey. 

And Happy New Year to you all xxx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Nearly a year post op! Empty Re: Nearly a year post op!

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2014, 4:35 pm

Happy new year to you also darling kiss

Fab informative post babe and very interesting to read. 

I too was always a front sleeper but after the lift which really tightened up my boobs I just can't now. I feel like I'm laying on two bowling balls. Funny how it didn't seem to affect me when I had the first Breast Augmentation, but then I had some sag to the Breast and a lot more Breast tissue then (I lost lots of Breast tissue due to the rupture). So I feel when your skins tight it does make for front sleeping a lot harder from my personal experience than when you have a little natural sag to the Breast. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st December 2014, 5:18 pm

What a great post, so glad you're doing well :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 4th January 2015, 5:27 pm

thank you both.

Yes Cookie, it's exactly like having two bowling balls lol x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th January 2015, 1:31 pm

Fab post , glad everything is going well. dance XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th January 2015, 2:36 pm

Thanks so much for the update :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down