Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 year and 4 months post BA

3 posters

Go down

1 year and 4 months post BA Empty 1 year and 4 months post BA

Post by chocolatemonster 11th October 2013, 9:54 am

Hi ladies!

It's been absolutely ages since I've been on here!

No problems so far with my boobs but I am seriously considering a second one to go bigger and shock horror.. In Belgium.

My friend and many of her friends have used the same Dr in Brussels and their results are amazing!

I'm going to think about I think. I know it's scary but I want them bigger!

Hope everyone is well

X
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

1 year and 4 months post BA Empty Re: 1 year and 4 months post BA

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2013, 9:58 am

I was just looking at you boobs in your avatar, mesmerised thinking whhhhhoooaaahhhhhhh how amazing are they! Can't believe you want to go bigger! I know its not my place and you're not here to ask an opinion but if I may be so bold.... I think you'll spoil what looks totally bloody amazing babe. My apologies for being such an opinionated horror bag lol. But when you see a result as nice as yours I felt I just had to say what I felt.

Good to see you back too babe Hug  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th October 2013, 10:00 am

Hello!!!

I read your older posts throughout my research as I have recently gone with mr M and reading your experience really helped me!!!! 
I am soooo happy with mr M's work and to hear you are happy (but want to go bigger) is great to hear! So just wanted to say thanks! You helped me without knowing! 

I personally wouldn't want to go abroad for a few reasons but it's your decision! You look great in your avi xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 11th October 2013, 10:54 am

Hey ladies!
Don't apologise Cookie, I like honesty! If they looked like they did in my avatar most of the time I wouldn't want to go bigger but unfortunately that is the result with a good bra and a very tight dress which is my overall issue.

Don't get me wrong, my result now is 1000x better than my fried eggs before but the fact that I still have to try and buy push up bras etc to make them look full and like I have cleavage annoys me especially since they cost so much.

I wrote a post a while ago when I had serious boob greed and my boob greed did go away for a while and I thought...well in a few years when I have them re-done I will go bigger, but now seeing my friends and all of her friends it's just making me want them even more! Oh deary me!

Jennifer that is so good to hear! I'm really happy I could help in some way! Mr M is a good surgeon, can't fault him at all, he doesn't say much but it seems like he definitely knows what he is doing. I've had no problems so far *touch wood*. It's just a shame I don't like the size or else I would leave them well alone.

It doesn't help the fact I have lost weight too. I think I was expecting them to be woah in your face but actually, no one would even know that I've had one. This is the problem with not having realistic views.

xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th October 2013, 12:04 pm

You really did help lol! I'm yet to hear a bad word about him :) I agree he wasn't the friendliest surgeon I met but I liked that he was straight to the point and that he listened to what I wanted! To top it off the research I had done on him and from stories like yours I knew he was for me :)

I agree that the amount of cc's can sound scary but in actual fact often we feel as if we could have gone bigger! I'm happy so far because I just wanted to be in proportion but totally get your point! It's important you feel happy in yourself :) XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2013, 12:18 pm

I understand babe - your boobs and you have to live them and if your not happy... Well, you're just not happy hun, but don't go down the surgery abroad hun. BAAPS recent study showed 1in 5 women end up in the NHS needing help after surgery abroad an the NHS,you can find the article in a sticky at the top of the general breast augmentation section of the forum and the NHS have no care for how your boobs look hun and will not attempt to save the aesthetic appearance at all. If there's a problem, they simply get rid of the cause - the implant! They'll simply take that out, stitch you up and send you home with one boob, job done!

Someone on here made a very valid point the other day about surgery abroad but I can't recall who it was right now so I'm sorry to whoever it was, but they said that if you had surgery abroad and got an infection when you get home, by the time you've confirmed that with your surgeon by emails or whatever means of communication you get when you come home, book your hotel, book flights, get everything all sorted then fly out and wait for the appointment the actual infection could have spread rapidly by then. Whereby if you were home hun, you're what? An hours drive away from your nearest clinic? For those travelling across the country possibly 4 hours, its valuable time to get that infection under control with the right anti-biotics, because if you don't get it the only way to treat it is to remove the implant, let the breast heal (about 6 months) then have the implant re-implanted.

Now one in 5 women is a MASSIVE risk to take in my opinion babe, I'd personally rather save a little more to gain a little more.

But... Your boobs your life sweetie and whatever option you choose, you know we'll be there to support ya. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down