Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

+19
Maxileighknight
missy77
chantal
Jennifer2011
hotmumma
lorrs85
DaisyDuke
Kazaa
katita
daisymay
CJA2010
Mindyt
Astrapuss
fluffy_bunn1e
deexx
abbie
mizzpink23
natalia
kettlel
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op Empty post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 10:58 am

Hi girls

I've put a few pics on picturetrial, PM if you want to have a look and I will give you my password. Let me know what you think, is the bruising normal? I started out completely flat, no breast tissue at all but don't have any photos to share of pre op.

Lucy xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op Empty Re: post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

Post by natalia 31st July 2010, 11:04 am

yep bruising is normal just depends how gentle your ps is when inserting the implant some are more gentle than others lol i bruise easily and never bruised at all so my surgeon must of been gentle can i see pls hun??
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op Empty Re: post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

Post by mizzpink23 31st July 2010, 11:34 am

i didnt bruise either but some people do so its all normal hun, could i see plz?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st July 2010, 11:48 am

could i have a peek please? x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st July 2010, 11:56 am

wooo, what a lovely size on you. They look really natural!

thanks for letting me see x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 31st July 2010, 12:28 pm

thanks so much for letting me see hun, they look a great size, r u pleased you had ure re op to go bigger?? ive been considering going bigger to 360cc, not yet but in a couple of years, r u pleased with the size etc?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 12:41 pm

Thanks girls. I'm amazed how natural they look to be honest, to go from flat to 370cc I assumed I would have round 'posh spice' bits at the top but all the shape is in the bottom like I asked for, almost like I imagine an anatomical implant to look?

Mizzpink23- I had re-op due to cc (had originals nearly 11 years). I did love my original 270cc but thought I might as well go up an extra 100cc while I could. I'm really pleased, they aren't hugely bigger, I think prob only half a cup size but they just look fuller. I read somewhere that 175cc-200cc increase by 1 cup size and I didn't wanna have 400 plus cc due to having no breast tissue. I have put on half stone over the 10 years and had 2 babies so they suit my curvier figure now I think. I just can't wait to the bruising and strips come over so I can see how they will look properly.

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 31st July 2010, 2:28 pm

aww well im glad ure pleased hun, they are looking rather fab, i think i defintly will have a reop in the future n go bigger, and i mite try bigger than 360 if going by the 175cc-200c increases 1 cup size then an extra 50cc might not get me that much bigger than iam, i dont think id go up to 400 either , i think that wood be huge on me, congrats on the new boobies, enjoy them!! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 31st July 2010, 3:50 pm

Hi kettlel could I have a peek please? :) xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 31st July 2010, 6:21 pm

can i look please hun x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 6:43 pm

Hiya - I've pm'd those ladies who wanna have a look.

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 31st July 2010, 6:51 pm

Hi, I'd love to see please? Flash
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 7:07 pm

Astrapuss - I've just pm'd you. When are you getting yours done?

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 31st July 2010, 7:21 pm

Hi, could I have a peek please? Just read your other post too about sports bras ... will def be off there to get one when i need it x
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 31st July 2010, 7:22 pm

Hi Kettlel may I take little look? xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 31st July 2010, 7:33 pm

Hiya Kettlel

Thanks for letting me see, they look great already! I'm really impressed actually they look so natural and a lovely full shape. I'm getting mine on the 25th August, first BA so it's really helpful to see pictures. Thanks again!! :thumbs: xx
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 7:47 pm

Thanks Astrapuss - good luck for your op, only 25 days to go!!
I can't get over how natural they look already, perhaps cause it's my 2nd one, my 1st pair sat quite high for a while. Perhaps I've just got a bit saggy in my old age lol!!

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 31st July 2010, 7:47 pm

Hi. Thanks for that they look amazing, so natural. I can see why you are so pleased. xx
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 7:52 pm

Thanks Mindyt - I will post some more pics in a few days when the bruising has gone down!! Think my ps must have got pretty rough lol

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 31st July 2010, 7:54 pm

If I end up looking as good as that after only 5 days I will be thrilled ! post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op 923101 xx
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 31st July 2010, 8:36 pm

Hi Lucy, thank u so much for letting me take a peek. You look fabulous, I just hope I look as good in a few weeks time. Thanks again. Give You
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 31st July 2010, 9:27 pm

Hi Kettlel,I'm booked to have my ist boob job with your surgeon,did you also have 1st with him?Were you able to lift your arms up in 1st couple of days as read that some can't.Anything about surgeon ect that you think you could share that i might find helpfull.Thanks. post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op 923101
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 1st August 2010, 5:00 am

Hi Lucy,

Could I see please.

katita
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 1st August 2010, 8:11 pm

Hi kettlel, What implants did you go for, i was thinking of the nagor silicone.Also what were you charged as they have been a bit sketchy on prices and my consultation isn't untill later this month. post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op 683328
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 1st August 2010, 9:43 pm

can I take a peek please? what did you think of mcindoe, i had mine done there too, the staff were so friendly and helpful! xx
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next