Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 days post op 450 overs

+3
rachelw287
jessjameson
Ndtw2301
7 posters

Go down

5 days post op 450 overs  Empty 5 days post op 450 overs

Post by Ndtw2301 31st May 2014, 7:27 am

5 days post op now and feeling better :-) a little sore still and my plasters are peeling away so I'm tempted to take them off? Have changed my bra am now in a 34E sports bra but I don't feel like I am? Feeling very stiff in mornings and skin is really shiny and my nipples look huge! I can't help but wish I went better I showed my mum yesterday and she said there tiny and pathetic it really knocked my confidence :( xx
Ndtw2301
Ndtw2301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

5 days post op 450 overs  Empty Re: 5 days post op 450 overs

Post by jessjameson 31st May 2014, 8:12 am

Hi sweet glad your recovering ok in getting 460cc overs can't wait. Your boob are still setting into place so they may appear small at the moment but you've just had the implants put in and gone through major surgery! You may start to notice a difference when the implant settles in good luck. My nips are huge anyway with piercings so they'll be huge when I get my boob job only 3 weeks to go for me, ignore your mum! You didn't have to show her and she was rude to say thIs about your boobs!
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 31st May 2014, 12:40 pm

That is a really unkind thing of your mum to say. That is a big ol implant you have there and by no means pathetic. They are being held tight at the moment and when they drop and fluff with be fabulous. Some ladies have a 250 implant from nothing and end up an E so I don't agree with what your mum thinks. Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 31st May 2014, 12:41 pm

Ps don't touch the plasters, make an appointment with the post op nurse x
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple123 31st May 2014, 2:59 pm

Maybe your mum is jealous or doesn't approve? 
Don't worry, I'm sure they are perfect! 
I'm meeting Ms Fuimara from Transform on Wednesday, did you have a good experience with them?
xx
Purple123
Purple123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st May 2014, 5:54 pm

Psh, what do moms know?! 450 is a big implant! They appear smaller now because they're being held so high and tight in the skin. You need to let them drop and stretch and fluff. The shine will be from the stretching of the skin. You also might find they get a lil greasy, this is just hormonal imbalance from the GA.

DO NOT touch your plasters. If you're worried about them coming away before seeing your nurse, put some micropore on top. If you take them off before you're meant to, it can leave them open to infection (and may invalidate your aftercare).

Can I ask, is that the 34E you're wearing in your avi? It doesn't look like its fitting very well if I'm honest, from all the wrinkles in the cup. I know you're going to be swollen still, it might be worth dropping a cup to sistersize 34D until the swelling goes down, then trying a 32E? Getting the right size post op bra is a nightmare, I spent fortunes, then found I was in the wrong band size, had 36C's on the whole time!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndtw2301 31st May 2014, 9:56 pm

Thanks everyone :-) no I've changed since then Charlii :-) wil update my aVI :-) let me know what you think of new one.. New one being 32E that other one was 36dd didn't fit xx
Ndtw2301
Ndtw2301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakes7891 1st June 2014, 6:46 am

Omg this is another reason why im not telling ppl about my surgery! My mum would probably have said the same to me.negative commebts are unhelpful so just ignore her it probably is jealousy or not approving dont take any heed they look lush in ur photojust be patient. Ive got my surgery in 3 weeks yesterday at transform 420cc or 445cc overs. still not sure... .. ive been asked to get a 34E sports bra ! Eeek...
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 1st June 2014, 8:15 am

Hi that's not nice of your mum to say. I've just had a look again at your trail and they are by no means tiny. You are still really early. There was a huge difference from week 1 and week 5 for me. Were your implants anatomical or round? X
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st June 2014, 10:30 am

Ahh, that one fits you much better! And looks super comfy too! Theyre looking great, and in no way 'tiny and pathetic'! Just you wait till they drop and fluff ;)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

5 days post op 450 overs  Empty They'll be huge x

Post by jessjameson 1st June 2014, 11:27 am

Charlii wrote:Ahh, that one fits you much better! And looks super comfy too! Theyre looking great, and in no way 'tiny and pathetic'! Just you wait till they drop and fluff ;)
When they drop and fluff then stick your boobs right in your mums face xx
 Boobs 
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down