Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars

+3
emz1988
Rachel09
misf1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars Empty Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 12:43 am

Hi girls, could you let me know if my scars are looking ok. They're quite red still, was a bit worried as other peoples are pink. In one of pics my boob looks flat at the bottom but I think its just shadow from the lighting. I've looked at my boob and its deffo not flat. I'm loving them already.
Pics can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pm me for password :)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars Empty Re: Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars

Post by Rachel09 30th May 2009, 12:45 am

Can I have a look please! :) xx
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars Empty Re: Updated pics 16 days post op inc pics of scars

Post by Rachel09 30th May 2009, 1:09 am

Your scars look perfect to me and so small too! You've healed soooo well Hug And how fantastic do your boobs look too! They look the right size for your frame and you've got a great cleavage even without a bra on, I'm not surprised you're loving them already, I would do too! Hug

Thanks for letting me look xx
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 1:30 am

Thank you so much hun, I'm grateful for people looking and giving me their opinion, its good to be reassured they look ok, we all worry so much about every little thing. I think I say it all the time but I'm so grateful to all the people on this site, it really has been a god send and I dont know where I'd be without the help, kindness and support of the people here.

They do look small in length the scars, it got me thinking, how the hell did they get the 410 implants in?? Part of the reason I went with my surgeon is I had read he did very neat scars, and I wasn't dissapointed, they are just above the crease but with dropping still to come I hope they will fall into the crease or be hidden from view at least and hopfully in a few months they should be nice and faded.

I'm hoping when I can wear bras that I'll get a bum clevage (as people put it). Fingers crossed. I'm just so happy to have boobs at last, I remember I bought a sports bra a few years ago to run in?? dunno why I didn't have much, but what I did have was squashed so close to my chest in that bra I looked like a boy. It's strange to have a clevage in a sports bra now. I think boobie greed is creeping up on me looking at all the lovely avatar pics. Maybe wishing I'd gone a bit bigger. i want to lose a bit of weight though so hopefully it'll make them look a bit bigger, and I wont have to hold my breath and pull my tummy in to take my photos :oops:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 30th May 2009, 1:42 am

I know exactly what you mean hun, I'm so grateful for this site too. If it wasn't for all the wonderful girls in here I'd be sat 24/7 wondering if every single change/feeling in my boobs was normal and i'd never sleep for worrying!

Not sure how he managed to get 410 implants in those tiny incisions though! He must have really squashed them in :lol: He's done a really fantastic and neat job though!

I think you'll definitely get bum cleavage once you can wear a nice bra! and I keep hearing that the normal bras make you look so much bigger too, I can't wait! :lol: But I was thinking the same too today about the sports bras, I have a vest top on over the top of it and even with the sports bra squashing them I still had much more clevage and a better shape from the side than i did before!

We need to be a bit more patient I think!
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 1:56 am

I'm so happy with them I'm tempted to hug the surgeon, but he's quite quiet and probably wouldn't like it.
I really dont understand it he must have squashed them loads, or maybe I have stretchy skin Hysterical

I hope i get a good cleavage I'm really excited about going to get measured, wonder if I'll be a DD cup?

I'm really not patient at all, am one of those people who wants things to happen now. But I'm really trying to be patient, I did wait ages to have them, so what's a few more weeks/months. At least I got one of the things done I wanted to do before I'm 30. but only one thing hmmm just under a year left, better get working on the rest.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 30th May 2009, 2:06 am

I can just imagine you giving him a huge hug when you go back to see him Hysterical I wonder if anyone ever does that?!

Ohhh I hope you get your DD cup, can't see why you won't! Are you going to get measured soon or wait until 6 weeks? I was in La Senza last week and tried some lovely bras on, although I still had a couple of dressings on they still looked great!

You didnt get one thing done before you get to 30, you got 2 big things done! :lol:
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 2:21 am

I expect some people do they might even go as far as a big kiss. Maybe I'll send him a thank you card so not to embarass him. Or maybe that's a bit sad. I'd just really like to thank him, he's made me so happy.
I'm a bit scared of going to get measured as I haven't got anything to cover my scars and I don't want to try on bras that other people have tried on and get their germs. I could get some dressings from boots to cover them. Think I'll wait a bit though as I'm still a bit swollen. When it's gone down a bit more I'll go.
Thats very true two great big things done before I'm 30. Yay!
ooh I'll be able to get a nice dress or top to celebrate my next birthday that will be nice, then the month after it will be boobies 1 year birthday and I can celebrate again
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 30th May 2009, 10:33 am

hey hun do you mind if i could see please, just getting ready for mine in 2 weeks time.

Thanks!! xx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th May 2009, 9:26 pm

Oh!!! Can I have a prrk please? x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th May 2009, 9:27 pm

That was meant to read....Peek Screwy
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 30th May 2009, 9:29 pm

please...... x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th May 2009, 9:42 pm

hi hun they look lovely i had 410 overs to they really fluff and become bigger so dont worry i think u will get your big boobs lol
your scars look amazing i wish mine were as think i think your be a least a e/f cup by 6 weeks
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 30th May 2009, 9:44 pm

Hey, they do look very good. You will def get a good butt cleavage. Mine looked like yours at the same stage and same for scars aswell. Mine are still quite pink but fading slooowwwllllyyyy! Few more weeks and ull be able to squish em up to your neck :lol:

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 9:51 pm

yay thanks girls nat I do hope they fluff, I got my fingers crossed. Did u ring your clinc after about your scars?
I hope for the butt cleavage SG007 I can't wait for them to move a bit more, being able to squish them seems to be so far away
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th May 2009, 9:55 pm

i have a butt cleavge lol
no i hvnt yet been using bio oil on them see if that helps if it dsnt improve them i will give them a ring as its been neary 2 years now since i had them done
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th May 2009, 9:59 pm

Hi! Well you ought to be delighted!!! Looking good Flash soo early too, and a cleavage!!

I think it is best not to think about how they got them in such a small space Blush
I also think your scars are looking really good!! and in a good place too, mine are higher on my boobs and one slighty higher than the other? I just kept mine covered with micropore tape to heal and soften and prevent bra from rubbing on them. They suit you perfectly and a big improvement too. Enjoy!!! Thank You for sharing Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 10:06 pm

You have a great cleavage nat. Yeah they say bio oil is very good for scars, let us know how u get on.

Thanks mia I am happy with them, got a bit of boobie greed looking at nat and roxy's boobies on the avatars, they both look great. Your probably right, best not to think how they got them in. Luckily my bra doesn't seem to rub them, so I just keep them clean and leave them alone.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th May 2009, 10:18 pm

I do not think you should compare with anyone else!! especially with those that are much further down the line than you. When you get to six weeks you will see a huge difference in shape, position and feeling. And when you can wear normal bras they look and feel soo diffenent again and continue to soften. Even when you first try bras on they do not sit properly i.e. do not sit close to chest in the middle untill they soften and move a bit more. However, I think that process is quicker with overs. You will soon ....or your boobs will be looking like Nat and Roxy...just not yet. Hug x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2009, 10:29 pm

Thanks mia, I know I have a little way to go yet. I am impatient and i want it all now. :lol: I know it doesn't work that way. I will be patient and I'm looking forward to seeing what they will look like in 6 weeks time. They i'll have a nice avatar too. Yay
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th May 2009, 10:32 pm

👍 All good things come to those that wait!!! (patiently)
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 31st May 2009, 1:04 am

I'll join you in the avatar at 6 weeks misf1! x
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st May 2009, 1:30 am

you better rachel09
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 31st May 2009, 1:58 am

I will do, at 6 weeks and 3 days so its the same day as you!
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st May 2009, 2:19 am

bra shopping here we come!
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next