Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

+19
Maxileighknight
missy77
chantal
Jennifer2011
hotmumma
lorrs85
DaisyDuke
Kazaa
katita
daisymay
CJA2010
Mindyt
Astrapuss
fluffy_bunn1e
deexx
abbie
mizzpink23
natalia
kettlel
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op - Page 2 Empty Re: post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

Post by kettlel 2nd August 2010, 8:27 am

katita and kazaa - I've pm'd you my password. Kazaa - I loved the McIndoe, had rom 23 by the courtyard. The food was devine! I agree, staff were fantastic!

Daisymay - Hello - Mr Arnstein is fantastic and very skilled, you will be in very good hands. I've had both my boob jobs with him, I loved my 1st paur for nearly 11 years until I developed cc. What size breasts do you have now and what clothes size are you? I know the nagor GFX sizecharts of by heart so I might be able to help you. What size do you wanna be? I had nagor GFX 270cc low profile 1st time and 379cc nagor GFX high profile this time, both textured silicone rounds, overs both times.

I have to say I haven't been in much pain after either time, 1st time was prob worse but I could def lift up my arms no probs. I suffered more with the nausea/sickness esp the 1st time, it went on for 4 days!

Are you going to the McIndoe for your op? If so it is lovely there. I paid £4050 but yours might be less cause mine was for the capsular contracture too. His sectretary has worked with him for years and years and is VERY helpful so ring her with any questions you might have.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I def recommend him though, you don't have to worry about your choice at all, he's very well respected. Hope I've helped a little.

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op - Page 2 Empty Re: post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op

Post by daisymay 2nd August 2010, 8:56 am

Thanks Kettlel, Iam having it done at mcindoe also.I am currently size 8-10 clothes.My bust is a 34 small b.I am hoping to go to a d or dd.I teied measuring the rice ect as they asked to give me some idea and i measured about 240gms in each which came to 400mls in a measuring jug.It filled a dd sports bra but unsure as don't want to go too big.After looking at info given to me i was thinking of having soft silicone nagor Anatomical overs.What do you think? post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op - Page 2 923101
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 2nd August 2010, 9:07 am

Daisymay - I'm a size 12 so bigger than you and I was completely flat, 370cc has taken me from barely a 34AA to 36D. Mr Arnstein will get you to try on silicone sizers in your bra. Wear a tight t-shirt/vest top to the cons to help you decide. I nearly went for anatomical ones, they do look great but I was worried when I read about them 'flipping over' but I'm sure that is rare. I'm glad I went for rounds now cause all the volume is under the nipple/bottom of the breast, I don't have that 'fake' look at all. When is your consultation? I have my f/up on 12th Aug.

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 2nd August 2010, 9:16 am

Thanks for reply, hadn't heard about them flippin over-might need to look into that.I was only going for them as thought would look most natural but if you say yours do i should give it some thought.When i have enough posts up and been a member for another week do you think you could send me your pics?as would be helpfull before my consultation..Many Thanks.My consultation is 12th August
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuke 2nd August 2010, 9:43 am

They look fabby, thanks for letting me have a look.
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 2nd August 2010, 11:17 am

Daisymay - I've just updated my profile/avatar pic so you can see them now!

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 2nd August 2010, 5:38 pm

Thanks Kettlel, they look great.Be happy if mine look like that. post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op - Page 2 828394
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrs85 2nd August 2010, 7:45 pm

HI can i have a wee look please :) xxx
lorrs85
lorrs85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmumma 26th May 2011, 6:56 am

Hi to anyone who had 370cc what currant bra size do you hold?
hotmumma
hotmumma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 26th May 2011, 10:32 am

Hi Lucy, can I have a look please?
Congrats on your surgery! Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

post op pics up - 370cc overs 5 days post op - Page 2 Empty 2 weeks too goo

Post by chantal 6th August 2011, 9:18 am

hi im going for mine in 2 weeks soo excited but nervous about the size im going 370cc and im only an A now im an 11.5 aroung my bust si hoping i will go a D cup or DD will be good can i have a look at ur pics please and also what size are they ? and what size are u aroung ur bust ?
chantal
chantal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 6th August 2011, 9:32 am

can I have a look plz? Give You
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxileighknight 6th August 2011, 9:56 am

Hi Hun could I take a look please :-) x
Maxileighknight
Maxileighknight
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 6th August 2011, 11:38 am

Hi hun, congrats on your boobie, could i take a look please? xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 6th August 2011, 12:09 pm

Would I be able to see them please?

Yeh bruising is normal, mine were so bad, literally black and blue, and even now at 5weeks I still have bruising (even though its just the old bruises fading) Can't wait for them to look normal again lol xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 6th August 2011, 12:28 pm

This seems to be an old post from a yr ago, not sure why it's been brought back up?? xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th August 2011, 12:31 pm

Post is over a year old, member has not been on line for a year.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2