Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jogging 6 months post op and having pain?

+2
sampowell
Rtaylor
6 posters

Go down

Jogging 6 months post op and having pain? Empty Jogging 6 months post op and having pain?

Post by Rtaylor 7th June 2011, 5:18 am

Hi gals,

I am always on this forum but rarely post, this site has been soooo helpful to me over the last six months since my op and has answered most of my concerns and quires just by looking at all of your posts.
I have always enjoyed jogging but since my op it has never felt the same and I just kept hoping that time would make it easier to run. Every time I start jogging I get this tingling sensation in the bottom of my breast then it quickly turns into a burning sensation. I have had no problems with any other kind of exercise and I guess I was just wondering if anyone has had similar experience with running? I must look so funny running along holding my breasts lol..
Hysterical
Will i ever be able to run comfortably again?
Rtaylor
Rtaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Jogging 6 months post op and having pain? Empty Re: Jogging 6 months post op and having pain?

Post by sampowell 7th June 2011, 6:12 am

I just started joggin this morning and I had my BA a couple if months ago. I dud the same thing, running round holding my breasts! I also had a support bra on and one of my sports bras over that. It was the one I wore after my BA and it's too tight but I felt like I needed to wear it as I didn't want any pain and I need the support. It worked and so far so good x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Jogging 6 months post op and having pain? Empty Re: Jogging 6 months post op and having pain?

Post by Rtaylor 7th June 2011, 7:16 am

Thanks sampowell I didn't think to try and wear two bras, I think i will give this a try and see if it makes a difference x
Rtaylor
Rtaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 7th June 2011, 11:46 am

Im glad you posted this. Im 15 days away from my BA and all i can think about is what is it going to feel like running again after the 6 weeks recovery. Its gonna kill me waiting that long and probably have a detremental effect on my waistline too ... Jogging 6 months post op and having pain? 856466

Rtaylor: Let me know how you get on with the 2 bra thing as im having just slightly smaller implants than you but im already a c cup so i imagine theyll still feel heavy. What size were you pre-op?
x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th June 2011, 12:04 pm

i adernt try to run yet as i had a prob with a moving imoplant!! its stopped now, but i dont think ile try running for another couple of weeks...its killing me tho! desp to get out there! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 7th June 2011, 12:35 pm

You should have seen me tryin to run across the road once not long after i had my BA. I kinda waddled like a duck holding my boobs. I swear i would have been run over if i hadnt. Bloody motorists! Oh and as for driving it took me ages to be able to turn round to see what was coming.
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 7th June 2011, 1:34 pm

Hi, I had this happen to me after putting the skipping section back into my exercise routine. I posted on here about but no one seemed to have experienced it Jogging 6 months post op and having pain? 683465 It's a very strange sensation and was like a buzzing/tingling/vibration lol but stopped after about 1 min. No pain though. I am thinking maybe it is the implant settling after it has been bounced quite vigorously Shocked . I am seeing my ps on Monday and will be asking him so will let you know if I get any answers xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Rtaylor 8th June 2011, 2:25 am

Charbie17, I was also a C cup post op and with 395cc I'm now a E cup.
Yeah it does feel really heavy when I run and I really miss running....I can use the cross trainer at the gym and this is fine for my boobs as it is low impact but it's just not the same as running.
Butterfly, that would be great if you would let us know what your PS tells you.
Rtaylor
Rtaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th June 2011, 9:36 am

I have been fine jogging and on cross trainer are your bra's high impact? mine dont move in my beast of a sports bra VERY unattractive but seriously does the job :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Rtaylor 8th June 2011, 10:30 am

Hi Janeybird, my bra is a high impact and it keeps my boobies very snug but I still have this weird sensation.
Rtaylor
Rtaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th June 2011, 10:55 am

Try asking James babe see what he thinks :) x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down