Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help!

+3
Twinky
Montana
biggerboobs13
7 posters

Go down

Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help! Empty Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help!

Post by biggerboobs13 25th July 2015, 8:50 am

Hi all
During the night I'm waking up with serious back ache & shooting pains as I'm still having to sleep on my back ( one more week left !)
Does anyone have any suggestions as I've not had a decent sleep for a week :-( I'm at my wits end :-(

I've taken ibruprofen but I can't keep taking it,

Pain is fine during the day it's just in bed, either when sat up or laid down I can't win

Xxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help! Empty Re: Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help!

Post by Montana 25th July 2015, 10:27 am

This won't help but I'm 4 weeks PO and still have to sleep on my back and still wake up in agony with my back. The best night sleep I had was when I slept Sar upright on the sofa (I was that tired lol) I think my bed is too soft so maybe try making your bed firmer somehow? If you figure something out jet me know Give You
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help! Empty Re: Serious back ache/pain can't sleep! Help!

Post by biggerboobs13 25th July 2015, 10:49 am

Yes I seem to be ok on the sofa so I might try sofa tonight!.
My bed is firm, so I was going to try the softer mattress in the spare room!
I don't think there's a solution then :-/
Do you wake up in the night feeling like your backs spasming !!??

I'll let you know how I get on- I'm tired out!
Xxxx hope you get comfy soon
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 25th July 2015, 1:01 pm

I would agree with Montana and try a night on the couch. I tried one night cos hubby was snoring, and it ended  up being the first of many. The couch isn't as deep so was easier to get up too.
Just make a mountain  of pillows, get a soft pillow for your neck and try that. 
This is hard this part, but it does get better lovey x 

Good Luck
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 25th July 2015, 8:08 pm

I found a mountain of pillows to prop me up - depending on your level of morning boob don't forget you don't need to be completely upright, more chest above hip height - and a pillow or two behind your knees to take the pressure off your lower back xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th July 2015, 12:23 pm

Hi I had this really bad. I slept in my sun lounger wrapped in a quilt. The only thing that helped me was to get up and walk around. It's horrible xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 26th July 2015, 2:45 pm

Annerichtley, I wish I had a sun lounger ! A reclining one would be perfect!!
Last night was a little better but hoping a FULL night sleep tonight!
Fingers crossed
Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 26th July 2015, 4:17 pm

I have the same problem biggerboobs, it doesn't matter how many pillows etc i have or where i position them i cant get fully comfortable, i manage to fall asleep but within an hour or 2 im awake in pain, like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the only thing that helps is getting back up and walking around for a few mins then trying again! Can't wait for a full nights sleep..fingers crossed tonight will be a better night for us! Xxx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 26th July 2015, 8:48 pm

I used a double duvet folded into 4 and 3 pillows to fully support my back all the way down. So I was properly supported from my head to my bum. I think if you've got a gap between the bottom of your back and the bed that will make you ache more. I also used an inflatable neck pillow so I could fully relax and snuggle in.
Good luck xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down