Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie

+12
laurajc84
B'sboobs
Paige's
sarahlou222
rrr
anneritchley
Fleurina
mirren001
Becky59
COOKIE
mrsball
Cands11
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie Empty Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 9:19 pm

Not long left until my op on the 24th of feb at the pines hospital with transform Mr Persico! Any advice i wanted to go bigger but he refuses to as he says im just to petite and it will not fit getting worried i will be dissapointed although i am extremly petite xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie Empty Re: Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie

Post by mrsball 27th January 2015, 9:28 pm

Hi and welcome just moving this over to the general section Hun sphere you'll get a better response xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie Empty Re: Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 9:29 pm

Thanks for your help hun xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th January 2015, 9:31 pm

How exciting not too long. Stars

You've been given some good advice by your surgeon Hun. If you're petite the Ccs will go a long way. 

We've had lots of ladies around the 260cc mark who can share their experience x 

Enjoy the forum cands xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 9:33 pm

Aww yayy i know im just so excited! I wish it was sooner! Suppose it will come around quick! And i jusy hope they are not small! Thank you xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th January 2015, 9:37 pm

I'm sure they won't be, especially if he's said that'll already be a tight fit! 
What are your stats Hun? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 9:39 pm

I hope not! I am only petite very small framed! 5ft1 and weighing just over 7 stone i keep reading forums on lrge implants but never on small ones which made me worry even more although anything will be better than what i have now (nothing) haha Xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th January 2015, 9:42 pm

It will go a long way on your frame and as I said we've bit lots of ladies within the 200cc bracket xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 9:45 pm

Aww brilliant look forward to hearing all about them thanks again xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 9:59 pm

I've had surgery with Mr Persico. 

He actually one of a handful of surgeons in the large commercial clinics that I have respect for and thats because of his truth and the fact that he has trust in his capability. So if he says you're getting the largest that you can have without raising the risk of complication then he'll stand by that rather than take your money and give you what 'you' want regardless of risk. He's the expert, he'll decide. 

So do listen to him babe. He's a one of the good guys. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 10:03 pm

Its so good to find someone who has actually hd surgery with him ive not found alot regarding his surgerys online! As soon as i had my consultation with him i knew i wanted him to do it! Thank you so much i will definitely go with his decision! He basically told me 265cc max or to feel free to have a consultation with another surgeon i loved that he didnt just say yh ok! He explained thouroughly why i couldnt have bigger and told me he is trying to reduce complications xxx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 10:17 pm

Yup, sounds like him, bless him. You're in good hands Cands - don't worry. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 10:21 pm

Oh! Don't forget to drop by the February Buddies thread which is a sticky in the General Breast Augmentation section of the forum and also, if you'd like to, add your surgery details in the calendar entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar and we can all send on our good luck wishes on your special day! X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 27th January 2015, 11:02 pm

Hi I'm going for 265cc hp unders too! I'm 5'2, 7 St 6 and totally flat! Advised by one surgeon for 240 but worried too small and saw another who says I could go to 300 but terrified they would look too big! Google265cc implants and you'll find a couple of picture trails online I think under real self and that helped me make my mind up! I'm 21st feb so close together!!x
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th January 2015, 11:12 pm

The speed that January has flown by your date will be here before you know it! woohoo        XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 27th January 2015, 11:44 pm

Thanks COOKIE i will do and thanks for all off your help! Such friendly people on here i wish i would off joined sooner! Hi Becky how exciting i was told no more than 240 also pushed for 265 told me absolutely no more he would budge! And i will do now hun im so scared they dont look big enough if i had the choice to go to 300 i would but i was told its not much difference betwen 265 and 300 which made me feel a little better! How exciting not long left please let me know how you get on ive never had any kind off surgery before so i am scared! And wooo Mirren i do hope so!! Xxx recovery wise i have only been given 1 week off work which is extremely tight but if i need more time off i will have to take it does anybody reckon il need alot more xxx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 28th January 2015, 12:30 pm

I had 240cc 12 days ago and I am quite petite, although taller than you. Believe me they will be big enough, mine are very ample. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Good luck xx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 28th January 2015, 1:01 pm

Hi. It all depends on how you feel really, and also what you do for a job. If you need more you could always ask for a sick note. If your job involves exercise or is demanding then probably no. Xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by rrr 28th January 2015, 1:51 pm

I had 265 and have gone up to a DD from barely a B...they're plenty big enough for me and what I wanted...listen to your surgeon, the good ones are the ones who refuse to go above a good size, the bad ones are the ones who do what the client wants even when it's medically unwise
rrr
rrr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by rrr 28th January 2015, 1:55 pm

my pics on pictrail if you want to look...user is rrr1b and password is also rrr1b :-) x
rrr
rrr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 28th January 2015, 8:49 pm

Hi Fleurina so happy to hear that you are pleased with yours i am super excited and can barely wait now! Thank you and i will let you know how i get on! 

Anne i am only a sales assistant so i dont have much exercise what so ever to do in work so i am hoping i will be ok as i really struggled getting 2 weeks off so had to settle for the one:nope: thank youuuu and hahaha Xxxx

Hi rrr hun how do i get on pictrail yours look insane this forum has made me so much more happier and excited about my size now! Thank you all xxxxx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you'll need to use this link and recreate a profile to see other peoples picture trails xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Advice on 265cc 24th of feb. Newbie Empty Not long ...

Post by Paige's 17th February 2015, 10:02 pm

Cands11 wrote:Not long left until my op on the 24th of feb at the pines hospital with transform Mr Persico! Any advice i wanted to go bigger but he refuses to as he says im just to petite and it will not fit getting worried i will be dissapointed although i am extremly petite xx
Hi Hun not long to go :-) mines on the same day x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Cands11 17th February 2015, 10:06 pm

Hi hun thanks wishing you all the best❤️Xx
Cands11
Cands11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 17th February 2015, 10:09 pm

Same hope everything goes smoothly as it can for you Hun! x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next