Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie after advice re what to tell kids!

4 posters

Go down

Newbie after advice re what to tell kids! Empty Newbie after advice re what to tell kids!

Post by Helen1980 15th June 2011, 6:07 pm

Im brand new so Hi everyone!

Just wondering has anyone got kids and if so what did you say about what you were having done?? I have my BA booked for 13th July, really unsure what to tell 4 yr old. I won't see her for week after op, so need some kind of story for her!

Any ideas welcome!!
Helen1980
Helen1980
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Newbie after advice re what to tell kids! Empty Re: Newbie after advice re what to tell kids!

Post by bigandsmall 15th June 2011, 6:41 pm

Poorly shoulder? will account for not being able to lift them after the op.
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Newbie after advice re what to tell kids! Empty Re: Newbie after advice re what to tell kids!

Post by star2angel 15th June 2011, 6:51 pm

My son is six and I didn't see him for 6 days afterwards. I told him I was having an operation (didn't specify where or what!) and told him that we would only be able to have gentle hugs for a few weeks.

I gave him a pain scale and told him when I get to one out of ten, I will be better and I am steadily reducing the number so he can see some progress.

He has asked to see the stitches but I told him they were in a place that I would rather he didn't see and he has accepted that.

I don't know if any of that helps, but at least take some reassurance that as long as they can see you getting better, they will be okay about it.

Good luck.
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 15th June 2011, 7:28 pm

Awww, I have a 3yr old who is always jumpin on me and I was wonderin what to tell her!! Think I'll say that mammy had to go to hospital and have an operation on my arm/chest?! Any body part to stop her from rugby tackling me which she seems to love lately!! She also seems obsessed with boobs at the min and keeps tellin me I have big boobies! If only lol!! Can I ask why you won't see her for a week after? Have you arranged childcare? I'll be havin my op on a friday and gettin my kids back on the sunday although my partner's took the week off work xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down