Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie looking for some much needed advice!

+3
RoxyChick
nads
davinia
7 posters

Go down

Newbie looking for some much needed advice! Empty Newbie looking for some much needed advice!

Post by davinia 17th February 2009, 10:31 pm

Hi all - this is my first entry onto the forum, but have been reading with great interest what all you lovely ladies have experienced, advised and said over the last month or so - which has given me a great deal of confidence and comfort.

I am a 34A who is wanting to become a full and natural 34C/D. I have a consultation arranged for next month, and I really need some advice, guidance etc!

Given what I am wanting my Hug to become, how do I go about ensuring that my surgeon listens to me and is able to give me what I am looking for:

1) I have read that unders can tend to give more of a natural shape than overs - is this the case? and what would determine which my surgeon chooses for me?

2) Given my current size and what I am wanting to go up to (not only in size, but also fullness and natural shape), what cc would I be likely to be recommended by my surgeon, and can I have a say in this? Does the cc have any impact on my shape as well as my size? (if possible I would like to have as minimum a ''top curve'' as possible - so that they can look as natural as possible.

3) What difference does BHP/HP etc have on size, shape etc? Given what I am looking for, what do people think I should be looking at having?

Sorry for questions, but my genuine fear is; if I turned up to my consult saying simply that I wanted become a full and natural 34C (which I would have done), would this be enough to ensure that I get the Hug I am so wanting?

Once again, thanks to all that continue to post on here (you probably don't realise what a help you are to sooo many others out there), and if anyone can help, advice on my queries, it would make such a difference.

Hope to hear from you all soon x
davinia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for some much needed advice! Empty Re: Newbie looking for some much needed advice!

Post by nads 17th February 2009, 10:40 pm

Firstly welcome to the forum hun, great to have you Hug i've written my answers in red hun:

davinia wrote:1) I have read that unders can tend to give more of a natural shape than overs - is this the case? and what would determine which my surgeon chooses for me?

They can give a more natural slope, especially if you're starting with very little tissue, but overs can be very natural looking too hun, it all depends on how much you're starting with. Your surgeon is the best person to recommend placement.

2) Given my current size and what I am wanting to go up to (not only in size, but also fullness and natural shape), what cc would I be likely to be recommended by my surgeon, and can I have a say in this? Does the cc have any impact on my shape as well as my size? (if possible I would like to have as minimum a ''top curve'' as possible - so that they can look as natural as possible.

To minimise the rounded top look, unders are best as the muscle gives the implant more coverage, but if you have enough tissue in the upper pole you could get overs too. Its hard to recommend cc amount as two girls could get the exact same cc's and end up completely different sizes. But on average its about 150 per cup size hun

3) What difference does BHP/HP etc have on size, shape etc? Given what I am looking for, what do people think I should be looking at having?

The difference in profiles (low, moderate, high) would mean a different shape, for example moderates are wider and flatter than high profiles, which stick out more and are narrower.

Overall your ps is the best for recommending the size/profile hun, i would take in pics of the LOOK and size you like just to give them a better idea, also take in pics of the look you DONT like too!

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for some much needed advice! Empty Re: Newbie looking for some much needed advice!

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 10:38 am

Welcome lovely!

As Nads has said, I took a collection of pictures in with me showing what I wanted and what I didn't want.

I would also advise having about 3 consultations before deciding on a surgeon. Different surgeons have different ideas and techniques, so by seeing more than one surgeon you'll get a more accurate idea of what size/profile/shape to go for.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 6:32 pm

Hiya, welcome to the forum!

Did you see the boobie info sticky, its a good one to read up on before a consult so it gives you an idea of what questions to ask. There will be loads!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who have you booked with?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 19th February 2009, 6:32 pm

I wanted to add to what the others have said, that when I went for my consultation (I've only been for one), he didn't just say 'Oh, so you want a 34c, do you?' and tell me a size. He measured, and then he asked a LOT of questions; what did I want the slope to be like, how important was cleavage to me; did I want them to be noticeable clothed.... He then showed me what he recommended, and I asked a lot more questions: and he drew pictures of what my upper slope was likely to be like with round as opposed to anatomicals, and why he'd use one rather than the other...stuff like that.

So you should have a chance to ask this stuff, and get answers, and that's part of what I'd be looking for at a consultation, a surgeon who I felt was listening and taking his time to find out what I was really thinking of.
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by davinia 22nd February 2009, 11:34 pm

sorry i've not been able to say so sooner, but thank you so much for the advice and words of wisdom, it has really helped.

With regards to profiles (ultimately I know it comes down to personal preferance, but..) which is known to provide the most natural all round appearance? I have read that high profiles can tend to give a more natural look when viewed from the side - but what about from the front? Being narrower than moderates, would this mean that they are more likely to increase the space between them?

If anybody has any other general views about profiles - whether it be based on personal experience or what they have heard - I would really appreciate your opinions.

Thanks again x
davinia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd February 2009, 11:48 pm

I moved your post here hun as its more general questions rather than sizes :)

I have moderates which my ps recommended for me for a natural look as i did have any upper pole fullness, if I got hps i would've run the risk of a rounded top look like posh spice because i was so flat.

Hps stick out more and have a narrower base than mods, but if you match the width of the implant to the width of your breast (BWD) they will fit your chest well x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd February 2009, 11:50 pm

Read this sticky for some good info:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 23rd February 2009, 9:46 am

hi hunni, i think everyone has just about covered everything and i just wanted to welcome you to the site.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 23rd February 2009, 1:05 pm

Hiya i think everyone has said it all. Good luck with your consult, who is it with? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down