Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice needed please

+2
sarahlou222
Clarissa
6 posters

Go down

advice needed please Empty advice needed please

Post by Clarissa 27th February 2015, 10:04 am

Hi. I had 350 low profile conical implants 2 years ago. My surgeon lowered my left crease to level my booby out. When I went back to see him I said I didn't like the big dent at bottom of breast and he explained that it would settle over time. Also my left breast tissue sits on top of implant which has really knocked my confidence. As you probably know the conical furry don't move so still look the same now as they did 2 years ago. I'm really unhappy and just wondered if anyone on here has had similar issues and have had it corrected or what your surgeon told you. Sorry for long message xxxx
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

advice needed please Empty Re: advice needed please

Post by sarahlou222 27th February 2015, 10:10 am

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy after you BA 2 years ago.
When you say you went back, was that like the 8 week check up? Have you been back again since then?
I would definitely go back and see him again since it hasn't 'settled with time' xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 27th February 2015, 11:43 am

I'm only 3 months post op but have the same thing, right boob has double bubble and my old breast sitting on top of the implant. He is going to re to my lift on that side and fan out my breast tissue, no way I would be happy to stick with it like this. I have a couple of other concerns but they aren't relevant to this discussion.... I think my issue has been because my breast was constricted and I had a significant crease lowering but I have read whilst researching that a higher profile implant could help. Go back to him, I've gummy bears and my surgeon said this will not improve any further over time by itself xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th February 2015, 11:48 am

The crease should have settled by now. I would definitely go back and voice your concerns again. Also, if you can, try and see a BAAPS surgeon for a second opinion.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

advice needed please Empty Thanks xx

Post by Clarissa 27th February 2015, 12:00 pm

I haven't been back since post check up when he said it should settle!!! I know what your thinking but honestly I have been feeling really nervous about going and him not taking me seriously. My partner has now said enough is enough as he thinks I'm so paranoid over it. As for the profile of implant I'm now thinking the base is too wide for me. Only me, my partner and my parents know I have had surgery!!! I have older children and they have never noticed!! I'm just hoping to research enough  before seeing him to prepare myself. Thank you so much for replying to this post.xxxxx.
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 27th February 2015, 12:27 pm

The research can be confusing because there are different reasons for this happening and the cause needs to be linked to the cure. I have definitely read though that width of implant and profile can be a cause. Your surgeon is very reputable and is leading the champion of conicals in the uk. His reputation will be very important to him, I would go back xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 27th February 2015, 12:44 pm

Would it make you feel better if you went for a consultation with a different surgeon first? As Charlii has mentioned. (BAAPS recommended)
Then when you go back to Garrick Georgeu you may feel a bit more confident?
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 27th February 2015, 12:47 pm

Sorry to hear your not happy hun, I had Mr georgeu do my implants. When you picked your implants did he say anything about the implant being to wide for you? 
I wanted to go bigger but he wouldn't let me cause my breast width is to small.
As Emma mentioned defiantly go back, good luck x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th February 2015, 2:11 pm

Sorry to hear you are having these issues      Hug       Do go back and see your surgeon explaining that he said it would settle over time & that it hasn't !
A second opinion as others have mentioned is a good idea as you can go armed with all the info you gain from this & feel more confident & better informed on what will be needing done to rectify your issues.
Do take someone along with you when you go back to surgeon for support & another set of ears to listen in in what's said.
You may not have any problems regarding a revision, as you say it's been a long time since you saw your surgeon & he probably thinks it has settled ok since he hasn't heard from you. I'm sure he will want a result for you that you are happy with.
Let us know how you get on.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa 27th February 2015, 2:16 pm

Thank you to all of you. I'm so glad I posted now!!

Emma. Your boobs look great love!!! Mine look nothing like that...how do you get such a cleavage? ????
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 27th February 2015, 2:52 pm

Thanks hun, my boobs crease was close together to start, keep us posted how things go. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down