Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please.

3 posters

Go down

3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please. Empty 3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please.

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 2:16 pm

hi girls, i'm going for my 3rd ba on sat, started off 9 years ago an a cup.
i got 350 unders taking me to a b, still unhappy with size so last year i went up to 525 unders.
i thought this would have made me a dd or d at least, well i do measure a d but only look a c especially in clothes.
i need a re op for pocket revision as my left boob is too far over to the left so needs moving slightly so i thought i would go up to 650 at the same time and hopefully i will look a d in clothes after this.
the worry i have is i want to change from unders to overs as apparently they feel softer (mine are firm and quite rigid) and they move and jiggle like real boobies (mine hardly move at all) ;-(
i'm scared though in case i end up with rippling and also look very fake i.e the v/b look.
as i had little tissue to begin with.
my ps said he would change them if that is what i want but i will get the fake look.
i really don't like my unders as i feel they are trapped under my muscles and can't move. and hate the distortion when flexing too.
any advice greatly appreciated girls.
xxxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please. Empty Re: 3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please.

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 2:20 pm

hi hun glad u joined im sure nads will be along soon to advise u or sumone who knows about this
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please. Empty Re: 3rd b/a next sat, advice needed please.

Post by nads 18th May 2009, 2:23 pm

Hiya AK, welcome to the site, i cant believe you only a measure a D cup with 525s!! What are your stats?
How about switching to anatomical overs so you have a nice slope? Have you asked your ps about teardrops? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 2:50 pm

well i have been put off getting anatomicals really as some girls have had theirs flip over, i was chatting to 2 just today who have had this happen.
i couldn't face having another re op after this.
i had my second b/a last june and i knew straight away that my left boob was not in the right place.
i had to wait 6 months for them to heal before re op, then when i was due to go in my mrsa tests came back positive.
i also had another op to go in for in feb (down below) gyn stuff lol.
thats done and all went well so i'm finally clear from the mrsa and going in on saturday.
i would like to hear from any other girls who have overs and started with little tissue to see if theirs turned out ok and they are happy with them etc.
i also would have preffered smooth implants as less chance of rippling and also they feel softer but apparently they don't use them anymore.
most people do think 525 sounds huge but really they are not at all.
my body seems to be able hide them away somewhere lol.
i have 2 sisters who are both natural d cups and both are way bigger than mine ;-(
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 2:53 pm

soz my stats are 5"7 size 10 9 and a half stones 36 a pre op
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th May 2009, 3:15 pm

Its a tricky one because your surgeon has told you that you will get a fake look with overs so it doesnt really matter what other girls look like if your surgeon has told you that. Roxychick was an A cup and got 340 overs and they dont look fake, most of the other girls who had overs had a good amount of tissue. What did your surgeon recommend-sticking with unders? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 3:26 pm

hi hun wouldnt your skin of stretched from having to ops?meaning u will have more skin tissue now
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 3:57 pm

my ps said in he thinks i would look better with unders but that he would change them if thats what i want.
my skin is certainly stretched enough yes it's just that i don't have alot of fat in there lol so may end up looking like v/b
your nat look amazing but then you started with a b cup.
i have looked at alot of girls pics and they all look great but most have started with b cups. i'm looking for girls who started with a cups now to check out pics.
thanks for all advice girls, it's much appreciated.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 4:07 pm

well nor did i i i was tiny small b they were like pancakes little fried eggs lol i could of gone up to 600 without looking fake but i choose not to as i didnt wanna look to big thanks shame your not going with singh i bet he could do overs and u wouldnt look fake hes really good
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 4:26 pm

yeah i know, i did ask for singh before my op but they (transform) told me he had stopped working for them.
he actually did still work for them at that time but anyway, sone now lol.
i have mr kuna next time and everyone who has had him says he is very good so here is hoping.
i'm actually leaning more with overs the more i hear.
i just checked purpleboo's pics she looked small too and hers don't look fake at all not rounded at the top etc.
do you feel or see any rippling in yours nat?
certainly don't see any on your pics yours look fab but i'm just wondering, a few girls have said they see them only when they bend a certain way. really that wouldn't bother me as long as they weren't all rippled all the time.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 4:29 pm

no i dont see any rippling only whenlost about a stone and that was the only time i saw rippling i put it back on because i went to tiny size 6 and didnt like it and then the rippling went away
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th May 2009, 4:38 pm

excellent. the other good thing about overs is there is no distortion when flexing the muscles.
very embarassing when at the gym and forget that they are not covered up properly lol, they look soo weird when i flex..really go a different shape and just look awful.
so i think i'm going to take the risk and go with overs.
thanks again natalie you have been such a big help.
and thankyou nads too for your advice hun.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 4:49 pm

yes my friend says that to she has overs i try flexing mine lol to see if they did the same but they didnt your welcome hun we are here anytime u wanna ask sumthing
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 4:50 pm

i meart she has unders lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down