Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture

+3
Jen23
loui1981
Kirstyrolphx
7 posters

Go down

Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture  Empty Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture

Post by Kirstyrolphx 9th November 2014, 7:26 pm

TTHey girls I had my ba in March this year I had 445 ex high profile from a 32a/small b anyway.. I'm now 8 months post op and my boobs still ache like all around the edges? Almost where an underwire would be all around the edge. Iv been looking up c/c symptoms all day and I swear my boobs have got more achey since Iv been worrying!! Really scared I'm starting to get this?! Any advice girls!? There still squishy and I cant see any visible shape changes just literally achey around th edges. Help!!? Panicking lol xxx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture  Empty Re: Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture

Post by loui1981 9th November 2014, 7:32 pm

Are they as squishy as eachother? Have you been squeezing them??? Could be you are a bit worried so squeezing them a bit to check and the mats makING you ache. The hardness generally comes first. Then once the capsule forms and starts contracting and going hard then the pain comes. I first noticed my cc at 3 months but hardening and lumps.  It's was the breast that swelled up twice the size post op. If concerned speak to your surgeon but without harden in it is very unlikely to be cc
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture  Empty Re: Help... Do I have Capsular Contracture

Post by Kirstyrolphx 9th November 2014, 7:35 pm

Thank you @loui1981 for replying!!! No hardness or lumps at all just pain/ache I suppose!! Yeah I may have been squishing them a bit today I guess lol! I had extra high profile so when I press onto them like from the nipple into the boob they don't squish that much but I'm sure they've always been like that hence the full fill of the extra high profile!? X
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 5:44 am

Hi Kirsty,
It could just be that they are still setting as they can take up to 18 months. Maybe they are still changing, or maybe you've had a busy week or worn your bra for a bit longer than normal.
Im pretty sure its nothing to worry about, if you are worried I would say to stay away from Google lol we all drive ourselves nuts on there! ,maybe go back and see your surgeon if you are really worried :)
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 10th November 2014, 6:35 am

Hi,
As they feel soft & squishy & pain is where the wire would be in bras could just be related from wearing wired bras?
Boobs can get sore when in wired bras all day, mine at over 2 years post op can still feel like this at the end of the day with wires.
Any concerns though do go back & see your surgeon even if it's just for reassurance, that's what your aftercare is for.     Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 9:06 am

Thank you so much girls!!! Can you recommend any good bras without wire in? Iv worn a better sports bra all night and they feel better this morning I think it's all my head where I'm reading Google haha!! Really appreciate the replies xx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 10th November 2014, 10:11 am

Most shops do bras without wires. Marks and spencer to good support bras without wires . Bravissimo are good too. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 10:11 am

Just booked to see my surgeon for peace of mine and the only date they have is January!!!!!! Worrying now :( c
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th November 2014, 1:25 pm

Try not to worry, even if it was the worse case scenario (which I'm sure it isn't) finding out now versus jan won't make any difference. If I were you id probably spend 2 weeks out of wires and see if that makes a difference. Are you certain you're wearing the right sized bra with no wires pushing against your breast tissue? Hopefully wire-free for a few weeks will help you work it out! M&s sells lots of wireless bras x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 2:12 pm

I got measured in debenhams a while ago could maybe get measured again. They've managed to book me in with the nurse on Thursday so hopefully she'll be able to advise me ect! I'll stay away from the underwired bras for a couple of weeks xx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 4:11 pm

Im pretty sure if they suspected CC they would try and get u in.
Asda do some lovely non wired bras, only basic ones but I think they would be perfect for work or whatever, plus they're cheap so if its not what u wanted u wont have wasted lots of money :)
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 4:31 pm

Thanks Jen I'll have a look in Asda :) thank you so much for the support girls xxx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 4:33 pm

No worries!
Just realised my status has changed to active member! Yay!!!! Im super excited about that :D x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 4:36 pm

Haha!! We're easily pleased arnt we! ;) xx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 5:55 pm

All I want is big boobs and active status lol
Acheived!!! ;) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 6:06 pm

Haha what size did u get?
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 6:28 pm

I had 285cc overs. Im only very petite, size 6, 5 ft 3 and 7 stone 10...well a bit more now lol!
Im hoping for a C cup, I wanted them to look natural in shape but just slightly on the large side for my frame. When I woke up they looked just right, now with swelling they look huge lol x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Ah that's good hun once the swelling goes down they'll be perfect!! What profile did you have? X
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 9:01 pm

I chose moderate profile :) with my build anything other would have looked really stuck on and I didn't want that.
I carry hardly any body fat you see as I weight train.
Do you feel any Moe relaxed now? X
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 10th November 2014, 9:21 pm

Yh I wish I had a lower profile so I had more cleavage I guess :( my only regret!! Yh I do! Been in a good sports bra all day which feels better xxx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 11th November 2014, 5:46 am

Thats good :) I just wanted the most natural look, I could have had bigger if I want with hi or x hi profile. I did have to compromise on size a bit, only by about 50CC so it wouldn't have made much difference. Im happy with what I have tho, and I can always give them that big fake look with an amazing bra if nd when I want to <3 x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th November 2014, 8:23 pm

I think the fact that they are soft still, and that when you're out of wires and into a sports bra they feel better, its unlikely to be CC. The healing aches can continue long after, especially after a day in wires. Mine still do, couldn't wait to whip off my bra when I got in the door this eve!

I reckon get yourself re-fitted somewhere reputable (bravissimo, boux avenue, independent lingerie stores) to make sure you're in the right size, as Debenhams have mixed reviews. Then get some nice comfy non-wired. I think Debenhams do some that don't look like teenage training bras! Or go for a low impact bra-shaped sports bra/yoga bra.

Let us know how you get on with the nurse on Thurs :)

Last edited by Charlii on 11th November 2014, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 11th November 2014, 9:10 pm

Thank you for your reply I'll let you no how it goes Thursday xx
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyrolphx 14th November 2014, 8:59 am

Went to see the nurse last night and luckily she said she couldn't feel any breast tissue just thinks it's where I had my insisons underneath and the drains that area will take a little longer to heal and will be aggravated with the ubderwire. Going to get measure again soon :) x
Kirstyrolphx
Kirstyrolphx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 14th November 2014, 9:45 am

Thats good news :) thanks for letting us know x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down