Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capsular contracture in my arm!!

2 posters

Go down

Capsular contracture in my arm!! Empty Capsular contracture in my arm!!

Post by 5stonedown 23rd November 2012, 12:31 pm

I had the contraceptive implant in Feb 2010 and today I got it removed. It was stuck fast and covered in scar tissue and the doctor said I basically had cc in my arm around the implant!! It hurt so bad to get it out and rather than have another I've had a coil instead!! The doctor asked me about my breast implants and I said I'd had polyurethane implants and that they have a lower chance of cc and she said "good cos if you have got cc around this implant you have the tendency to develop it around any foreign body so whenever you get implants always get implants with a lower risk of cc!!" So glad I had the furry brazilians now! But It has worried me a bit I must admit!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Capsular contracture in my arm!! Empty Re: Capsular contracture in my arm!!

Post by COOKIE 23rd November 2012, 12:41 pm

So your doctor said that a capsule had constricted around the contraceptive implant and because of that you're a high risk for CC?

Hmmmmmm we have had many women comes through here who have had CC lovely and gone on to have their implants changed like for like and had no problems at all afterwards sweetheart. Some women do have a problem with CC but unless you were to actually have the problem time after time you could say for sure that you were a high risk.

I doubt very much that this was an indicator of risk lovely. You were probably just unlucky that this happened. But like you said,. You have an implant of low risk anyway so you've no need to worry Hug CC
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd November 2012, 12:54 pm

She was a right cow to be honest, I think she was probably being a bit funny cos I had a BA and she did really worry me. God my arm hurts right now! I cant imagine what it must feel like to have implants reomved after cc.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down