Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE

+5
hattie260
*Sally*
angbabyxx
Loubyroo
shelle222
9 posters

Go down

COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE Empty COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE

Post by shelle222 3rd January 2011, 3:16 pm

Hi Ladies,
I am completely stressing out, just took my 2 month post op photos and although i knew there was a difference between the look and feel of my boobs i didnt realise how bad it was until i looked at these photos. I am beginning to worry that i may have CC, or maybe there is a problem with the size of the pocket maybe it is too small for the implant causing the implant to be squeezed into this round shape and therefore not allowing the implant to drop and fluff (which has already happened to my other breast). As you look at the photos the problem boob is the right one but i think you will be able to work that one out for yourself. This boob feels harder and still gives me some pain.
Please ladies have a look your opinions would be really appreciated.
I have been able to put the difference to the back of my mind in the last few weeks but the photos really got be worrying as the difference is more obvious than i originally thought it was.
Thanks for you time
Shelle
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE Empty Re: COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE

Post by Loubyroo 3rd January 2011, 5:07 pm

Are you due to go back and see your PS again Shelle?
If I was you I would deffinatly go back and voice your concerns Hun xx
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 3rd January 2011, 6:25 pm

Hi Shelle, Were you told to massage by your PS? Because I looked into this some time ago and it's more than likely your PS will tell you to start massaging.
Read this post from one of the girls on here back in March 09 responding to someone's concerns about CC.......
Moonmar-
hun, check with your surgeon before you massage, I dont think everyone is told to do it, I think the reason I was told to massage loads is because my right boob is hard, very round looking and smaller and higher than my left, I would hate to tell you to massage and then you get told off by your surgeon!!!

Does her situation sound similar to yours? I had a look at your pics and I can see a slight difference but quite a few girls on here have had similar problems and it corrected itself in time......as I'm sure yours will babe!!

So as Loubyroo suggests get in touch with your clinic and hopefully they will put your mind at ease with a simple solution to your problem, I'm sure they will reassure you, after all, that's what they are there for.....

Let us know how you get on hun and try not to worry too much.

angie x Hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 3rd January 2011, 6:33 pm

I think the best thing you can do is contact your clinic babe. Any of us could look at your pics and give you an opinion but at the end of the day only your surgeon will be able to look at them in the flesh and give you a definitive answer.

xxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 3rd January 2011, 6:42 pm

I have had a look hun as i had your password from last time. They have settled a lot since your initial worry but I can see what you are concerned about. One thing I will say is that slight differences always look so much worse in photos than they do in real life so try not to panic. If I were you I would make an appointment with your PS and ask him to have a look. It is most likely that its just taking longer to settle but it could be CC if it is causing you pain. In the meantime try not to panic. Even if it is CC, or the pocket is not big nough, it is always sortable COULD THIS BE CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE 571992
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd January 2011, 6:50 pm

*Sally* wrote:I think the best thing you can do is contact your clinic babe. Any of us could look at your pics and give you an opinion but at the end of the day only your surgeon will be able to look at them in the flesh and give you a definitive answer.

xxxxx
Totally agree hun, best person is your surgeon, maybe ask James in the mean time
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd January 2011, 6:59 pm

I've had a look Shelle, and I can only see a slight difference, which as hattie has said always seems worse in photographs. I don't think any ones boobs are both exactly the same, and we do tend to over analyse them. It's probably best to go and see your surgeon because he'll be able to examine you properly hun. Take care hun and try not to worry.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee83 3rd January 2011, 7:15 pm

Hi Shelle, I've had a look too and can see what you are explaining. When compared to the previous months pics it does seem more prominent, but this could be due to any number of things, the light in which the photo was taken, your period cycle perhaps? But to be completely settled I would follow the advice of the other ladies here who have said to consult your surgeon as that's what they are there for. Take care hunni. xxxxxxxxxx
Deedee83
Deedee83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 3rd January 2011, 7:16 pm

alfie wrote:I've had a look Shelle, and I can only see a slight difference, which as hattie has said always seems worse in photographs. I don't think any ones boobs are both exactly the same, and we do tend to over analyse them. It's probably best to go and see your surgeon because he'll be able to examine you properly hun. Take care hun and try not to worry.
xxx

I had a look Shelle and I agree with Alfie - the difference is very slight but if you're concerned you should ask your PS xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down