Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pain, help!!

+10
MissyM
Cheekymich
Amybobs
Wee Lou
tinkerbell24
jendav
mirren001
Charlii
rachelw287
Ndtw2301
14 posters

Go down

The pain, help!! Empty The pain, help!!

Post by Ndtw2301 28th May 2014, 8:02 am

help  help Hi ladies had my ba Monday at 11am had no pain Monday and now am in a lot of pain under where my scars are and feel a lot of bruising round my ribs and everything is swollen my back is hurting from having to sleep at an angle they have prescribed me co-dyramol? 5/100mg tablets it's got paracetomol in it but I feel like I might need something stronger? I understand boobs are going to be painful but how long will it be this painful for? Muscle pain isn't to bad it's just sore. I can lift my arms? X
Ndtw2301
Ndtw2301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

The pain, help!! Empty Re: The pain, help!!

Post by rachelw287 28th May 2014, 8:21 am

Mine was awful for about 6 days it felt like hot rocks in my boobs and my ribs were really painful. After day 6 I just took Paracetamol when I needed it, usually at bed time. After 2 weeks for me it was mainly gone just sore, stretched skin which has only just stopped hurting but this is because I started with nothing and haven't had children to stretch the skin xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndtw2301 28th May 2014, 8:29 am

They look lovely in your avatar what size have you achieved? I have had children but started with nothing also and the pain is hard xxx
Ndtw2301
Ndtw2301
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th May 2014, 8:31 am

The GA is leaving your system now, which is why its hurting more. If your prescription is with paracetamol, get hold of some 400mg Ibruprofen as well which you can take every 2hrs between, so paracetamol, then ibruprofen 2hrs later, then back to the paracetamol 2hrs later and so on.

Its also going to feel doubly stressful because the GA leaving you can give you the major blues as your hormones are all over the place. Don't be afraid to let it all out, have a good cry. Most of the girls find a turning point around 4-6days when theyre feeling more human, and can start weaning themselves of the stronger painkillers. Ice packs over the tops of your boobs (no where near the incisions) can also help to relieve some of the pains.

Big hugs, you'll be ok  Hug
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 28th May 2014, 8:31 am

Thanks that was a very early picture, I must update it. I started as a 30B but more like an a and had 320cc anatomical and measure now at a 30E. They look to me what i would perceive to be a D x
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th May 2014, 8:34 am

Oh, also, you don't have to be sleeping bolt upright, just so your shoulders are above your heart. This is to help with the drainage of the swelling and to prevent any pooling of fluids in there.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th May 2014, 8:54 am

Sending you a big Hug.    Hug   !  As others have said keep on top of your painkillers, the 1st week is by far the worst, it's a big op and some have more pain than others. Once you get over the 1st week each day that passes after that you hopefully should start to feel a lot better so hang on in there! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by jendav 28th May 2014, 10:41 am

I feel your pain, had ba saturday, and finally feeling a little teeny bit better today.  Definitely get some ibruprofen, it really helps.  i am taking 400gms 3 times a day and paracetamol between xxx
jendav
jendav
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th May 2014, 1:24 pm

I had awful awful pain after my first BA and ended up on slow release tramadol for nearly a month and the first week I was in unbearable pain lol but I do have a high pain tolerance so it was bad for me

Keep on top of the painkillers and call and ask if you can have ibrofen alot of us, me included are told no for 2 weeks as it can cause the blood to thin and cause a bleed but your surgeon might give the go ahead xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 28th May 2014, 2:07 pm

Girls your all frightening me !! im in 2 weeks argh! iv been told il be giving tramadol? has anyone had this and isn't this a good painkiller? thanks xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 28th May 2014, 2:44 pm

My ribs felt so battered and bruised I used a hot water bottle which helped. Keep on top of painkillers is the best advice. Day 4/5 was a real turning point for me each day after that got better xx
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th May 2014, 2:48 pm

We don't mean to scare you Lou! But its better to know going in. Some girls are fine and don't suffer at all. I wasn't painful, just very sore heavy and bruised.

In the hospital I had tramadol for every other dose. It was luuurrvely!! Put me straight back to sleep when I woke up! They'll likely prescribe you some codeine-paracetamol to go away with too.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 28th May 2014, 4:26 pm

Hugs Hun...it will get better and more manageable...keep taking your painkillers xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 28th May 2014, 4:49 pm

Wee Lou wrote:Girls your all frightening me !! im in 2 weeks argh! iv been told il be giving tramadol? has anyone had this and isn't this a good painkiller? thanks xx
There's no point getting urself too wound up cuz it's so different for everyone. I'm 6 days po now. For me, although I was in pain at times it's not been as bad as I was expecting. I thought I'd be lying in bed for the first day or two but it wasn't like that at all. The worst pain for me has been in my sternum, it was intermittent and the ice packs really helped ease it. Saying that I felt a dramatic improvement on day 4. Last night I slept all night without waking so must be getting used to being propped up a bit as well. My hubby has been a real star and has done everything which I think made a big difference. Good luck xx
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 28th May 2014, 6:21 pm

Thanks Missym! iv got my mum to look after me when im back home. the nurse said do nothing at all for 3 days when back home, so im preparing myself for it. V-pillow, dvds, button up pyjamas are getting bought this week. Il be on here for support when its done aswell  Smike  xxx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 28th May 2014, 6:31 pm

I was in hideous pain for about 5 days. I mean really bad (and I'm allergic to paracetamol which didn't help). I even posted on here because I thought there was something wrong as everyone else I'd spoken to said it was just uncomfortable not painful. Around day 5/6 though was a definite turnaround day. The pain disappeared and although i still get pain in my left, which hasn't dropped properly, my right feels like it's always been done and gives me no pain at all. You're nearly there, it won't be painful much longer, just keep taking your painkillers, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th May 2014, 7:37 pm

Week,is usually the Turning point for most ladies. Regular painkillers, lots of water to help flush them through. Lots of protein for repair, carbs for energy and ice packs for fast instant relief . Just place on top of bra not near insions and it'll help with the pain and swelling x 
Also day three is when the swelling will kick in and also the boobie blues x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 28th May 2014, 8:11 pm

It all sounds rather hideous...and worth every second, i cant wait!  dance  No pain no gain! xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by jendav 29th May 2014, 7:25 am

Girls, my boobies seem to be definitely on the up, pain improving by day.  
However, when I first wake up they feel really weird, is it just where i stiffen up in the night?  The soft of feel quite big and uncomfortable.  Once i'm moving they settle again.
is this normal?  how long does this last?
thanks xx
jendav
jendav
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th May 2014, 7:29 am

Morning boob can.last a few weeks or a few days xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th May 2014, 8:19 am

We call it Morning Boob! Basically its of all the fluids and blood rushing back into them from being settled overnight. Its nothing to worry about. It might last a couple of weeks, but one day you'll wake up and it just wont be there and you'll be all YAY!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 29th May 2014, 8:58 am

How are you feeling today hun? better i hope x
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndtw2301 29th May 2014, 9:53 am

Hi ladies the codine was making me so so sick so went to the doctors and they've given me me naproxen! Apparently it's inrofen but I heard your not allowed to touch it?! X
Ndtw2301
Ndtw2301
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 30th May 2014, 9:20 pm

Hey Hun

You starting to feel better???.. How u feelin? X
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down