Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAIN!!

+7
carol_s
Laurametcalf
Shorty
Crystal
summer11
misf1
hollyolivarria
11 posters

Go down

PAIN!! Empty PAIN!!

Post by hollyolivarria 11th March 2011, 7:46 pm

Okay So I know Ive been asking so many question but I love it. Im so glad I found this site and I get to ask real people (not doctors) about what their BA experiences are and everything. I wanted to know what people thought about the new rapid recovery BA... I live in America and they offer that alot but it sounds too good to be true. Ive seen videos on women who got a BA and 2 hours later then can move the arms all the way over their head!! It sounds crazy to me lol... Also I wanted to know how many women out their had alot of pain after their BA, One thing that kinda scares me about BA is the pain Im going to have after....
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

PAIN!! Empty Re: PAIN!!

Post by misf1 11th March 2011, 7:58 pm

I can honestly say I had no pain. The only thing I did get was morning boob which is basically the swelling around your boobs is fluid so when you are laying down sleeping you dont move that much but when you get up the swelling fluid moves and you can get a bit achey aka morning boob lol. I also did get a bit of back ache from sleeping propped up.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 8:08 pm

hiya hun think with overs there is minimal pain but with unders on your first ba it feels like an elephant is standing on your chest. basically the tighter and more toned your chest muscles the more painful the ba is for unders only. if you are physically fit and have strong upper body strength then get the cocodemol in stock lol.
The pain is not for long and is so worth it a bit like having a baby xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 11th March 2011, 8:09 pm

I had pain , but Im a total wimp! lol

Its wasnt a agony pain but more of a constant dull ache that gets you down after a few days......I have to admit I could not lift my arms above my head as that hurt quite a bit shrug ....

Most my bad pain came from my back ache, I was doubled over like a old granny as I didnt like the pulling feeling. I got so upset with it and in the end my hubby gave me a good talking to and told me Id feel so much better if I just stood normally. I took his advise and gradually over one day I finally stood up straight and my word the pains dissapeared and I felt 100percent better!

I always think that where there is pain there is painkillers lol!
x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 11th March 2011, 8:18 pm

I have hardly any pain since the op. I can move my arms above my head if I want to. (Sometimes I forget) but I have been told not to do it.
Morning boob is the worst bit.

I was off the painkillers from day 2.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 11th March 2011, 8:36 pm

I'm the same ad the other girls, I honestly haven't had any pain. I didn't like my painkillers -tramadol which us very strong - so I came off them on day 2 and then just took ibuprofen. I didn't even need that for pain, just thought it would help with any swelling. The most discomfort I've had has been stinging on the left incision which is where my bra rubs sometimes, also it's just the nerves knitting back together but it's not painful, just sore so sometimes. I was warned not to try and lift arms or move them sway from my sides to allow the implant to settle, as my surgeon said that I won't feel any pain therefore I'd be tempted to overdo it and move too much!
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th March 2011, 9:13 pm

I had unders, but no pain from the operation (soreness - yes, pain - none). I had two painkillers the night I had my op, more because I felt a few minor twinges and decided to take some pain killers so that they could kick in before I had any pain - but I was fine. I was lucky, I didn't even get morning boob syndrome (a bit uncomfortable at first after I got up,but that was about it).
The worst pain I experienced was back ache from trying to sleep in the inclined .
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by becksxxxx 11th March 2011, 9:20 pm

I am so glad that you asked this because I am terrified it's going to hurt
becksxxxx
becksxxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 11th March 2011, 9:23 pm

summer11 wrote: basically the tighter and more toned your chest muscles the more painful the ba is for unders only. if you are physically fit and have strong upper body strength then get the cocodemol in stock
That's great news cos I'm the most unfit and weak person in the world, so I'm expecting zero pain in 4 days Hysterical
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th March 2011, 9:25 pm

Not entirely true Sue, I am reasonably fit and reasonable upper body strength - I had unders and no pain.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 9:29 pm

i must be a wimp then lol prob depends on the surgeon as well, the better the surgeon the less the pain lol xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th March 2011, 9:32 pm

Might be the size of the implants they use too Sue - I could only have 420's because I have thin skin and only an A cup beforehand, so not a lot of spare skin for him to play with.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 9:40 pm

prob lots of different factors as one of my friends recently had pocket revision and was in agony due to the internal stitches. but still reckon i have a low pain barrier lol xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 11th March 2011, 9:55 pm

I've had 3 kid so the BA was a doddle. No where near as painful as I thought I was pleasantly surprised as to how little discomfort I was in apart from the irritating sparkler nips lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 11th March 2011, 10:19 pm

I'm up in Canada and had what is supposedly called the 24 hour recovery (and I got unders). I still took a week off of work and I'm soooo glad I did. I can put my arms over my head (although I don't) but honestly, It's a lot to put your body through with the GA & the cutting open. It's an annoying soreness. It's not nearly as painful as I thought. I was SO relieved because I was FRIGHTENED of the pain.

elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 6:48 am

hey peachey ive had 4 kids and still found every one painful think i must just have a goldfish memory as like having the kids i keep going back back for more 4 kids and 3 bas lol. actually my second ba was not as painful which i was pleasently suprised as expected to wake up in agony like i did with my first. not sure about my 3rd 1300cc seems big to put under the muscle
Bet mr singh will have to have his foot on it to get it in lol.
xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th March 2011, 7:01 pm

Lol Summer what a mental image!

Thats good to know about the second one not hurting as much tho especially as I won't be going up loads more in size. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down