Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So much pain :'(

+6
Boobiemagic
Nyssa-H
Nemi
springstep123
jen86
nerys92
10 posters

Go down

So much pain :'( Empty So much pain :'(

Post by nerys92 25th June 2011, 9:46 pm

I am 8 days post op and in so much pain. It's the incision on my right boob that hurts, can't even touch it over the surgical tape whereas the left boob is fine. The worst pain is when I laugh which feels like its burning, and also sneezing and coughing. The pain started after my post op check up when the surgeon took off the dressing and put tape back on. I knew since day 2 that my right boob was slower healing but this is worrying. Is it normal to be in so much pain? I'm scared.xx
nerys92
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

So much pain :'( Empty Re: So much pain :'(

Post by jen86 25th June 2011, 9:57 pm

im sure everythingn is fine! when changing the dressing, it could have n
just irratated the skin as they are healing, sop very sensitive. Keep an eye on it, and if things dont improve within a day or two, i would ring th clinic n make thm aware of it, n see what they suggest babe. Im sure you'll be fine, pain is to be expected!! xxx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 25th June 2011, 10:35 pm

so sorry to hear youre in loads of pain x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 25th June 2011, 10:41 pm

Hi nerys,

I am also 8 days post op. My right breast is also more painful and slower healing than the left. Nots sure about your incision, best to contact your PS. if anything they will reassure you and you will stop worrying, or will give you a good advise.

happy healing.
N
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 26th June 2011, 8:48 am

I'm Pre BA so not sure what's 'normal', when I had my pre-op the nurse said that if I was worried about anythin afterwards to ring them and not wait till my next appt. Hope u feel better soon xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 26th June 2011, 11:40 am

Hope your feeling ok xxxxxxx I'm 2 days post op and very swollen and achey :-) contact your clinic for the best advise Hun and ask for advise on taking more co-codamol :-) xxxxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th June 2011, 7:45 pm

Hi hun

I'm so sorry you are suffering. Take pain relief every 4 hours but if it doesn't improve contact your clinic and ask for advise xxxx So much pain :'( 571992
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 26th June 2011, 8:04 pm

Totally feeling you hunny. I was in alot of pain after my ba! Honestly the pain floored me and i was still in agony up to 16 days post op :(

I contacted my pa and he checked me over and everything is fine he just says that some people find it harder then others to recover from. I have been prescribed tramadol for the pain and at 22 days post op I'm finally feeling better. Still tender but I can more or less do everything is was doing before.

If you are worried then def contact your pa and ask for a check up maybe. Your not alone hunny, I struggled with the pain too. Big hugs x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by nerys92 26th June 2011, 11:37 pm

aww thank you all for your replies. I'll wait til friday and see how i feel as it would have been 2 weeks post op by then. Fingers crossed the pain will ease :) xx
nerys92
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th June 2011, 11:58 pm

I'm sure it should start to ease off soon hun, sorry you are having a rough time of it. Plenty of rest and set an alarm to take your pain killers as often as you can, so they never have time to wear off.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2011, 2:31 pm

nerys92 wrote:aww thank you all for your replies. I'll wait til friday and see how i feel as it would have been 2 weeks post op by then. Fingers crossed the pain will ease :) xx

You shouldn't be in so much pain it's bothering you this much babe, be sure to take your painkillers at the right times so they do their job properly and ease the pain for you hun and maybe expose the wounds to some fresh air, it's a great healer! I would lay on my bed with the windows open exposing my fresh wounds to the cool breeze, not only did it feel great but it helped speed up my healing.

Hope all goes well friday and please let us know how you get on and if you experience further pain that you can't cope with sweetie, I'd call and request an earlier appointment. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down