Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pain in my right arm

3 posters

Go down

pain in my right arm Empty pain in my right arm

Post by rockyk12 19th December 2012, 7:40 pm

Having a down day today.... thought i was doing well not having one yet but the bloated belly is really annoying me now, my boobs feel small, getting frustrated not being able to do things, back is killing and to top it all off if i was in a mood usually i go to the gym and feel better and i cant do that either uuugh! but anyway i know il be fine tomorrow just wondering i have a pain down my right bicep, feels like i have lifted something heavy and hurt it that sort of way so im assuming its muscle pain only if i move a certain way is it normal? xxxx

P.S sorry for the moaning!
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

pain in my right arm Empty Re: pain in my right arm

Post by mrsball 19th December 2012, 8:17 pm

Ah a touch of the boobie blues sweet, there comes a point when even after we've felt ok there's those days that are just rubbish and it's all part of the rollercoaster recovery.

I can remeber being so fustrated with not doing things round the home and doing all I did for my baby daughter but give a few weeks and you'll start easing back into normality then look round and it'll be months after and you'll be back to normality. The early recovery seems so long whilst you're in it But then seems so far away when your back to normal (if that makes sense?!) xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2012, 8:59 pm

The pain in your arm is most like a pinched nerve caused by the swelling hun. It's nothing to worry about and does ease as your swelling subsides.

Don't be sorry about posting here Rocky... We ALL need reassurance through our recovery. There's not one of us here who doesn't and the majority of us get down after our surgery too and need someone who understands to talk to.

That's why we're here Rocky, to support one an other as you support others her too Hug the booby blues is a horrible thing and often just having a little chat about it can make things feel just that little bit better.

No matter how much you read, nothing can prepare you fully for your recovery. So you ask all you need to gorgeous. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 19th December 2012, 10:32 pm

Thanks so much girls! :D Hug
Mrsball thanks for your help, i think i have it bad but im sure the frustration i have is nothing compared to when your have a little one, i just want to get recovery over with i think part of it is the excitement leading up and then you realize all the other side of getting new boobs lol!

Thank you cookie, never thought about nerves but thats a relief!! tried goggling it earlier but could find much!
I really didnt think the booby blues would hit cuz iv been so excited about it all, then boom, it really does help coming on here no-one else understands and i feel so ungrateful moaning about it but i do feel better thanks to you and mrsball i will hopefully wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow lol
Thanks again :D xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down