Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Pain = Bad??

+4
mariaelaina
cazalino
dawnmids
Twinkle3
8 posters

Go down

No Pain = Bad?? Empty No Pain = Bad??

Post by Twinkle3 13th July 2012, 9:59 am

I have read on here so much that pain is a good thing and shows your healing and that your nerves are "knitting back together" I think that was the phrase anyway so I'm abit concerned that I'm not actually feeling and pain not even when I first lift myself up when I wake up like I have heard so many people mention the most I have felt is aches like when I took my sprts bra off in the bath to wash them they felt like they were going to fall off and started to ache abit but then that went once they were back in the sprts bra for abit but basically the only time I feel anything is when I take the sprts bra off but still no pain does that mean I'm not healing and tht my nerves arnt "knitting back together" I have heard days 2 and 3 were the worst but they havnt been bad 4 me?? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

No Pain = Bad?? Empty Re: No Pain = Bad??

Post by dawnmids 13th July 2012, 10:05 am

i am having no pain neither but i think its we are just lucky with our re ops, first op i had worst pain 2 to 4 days but i think as no major work was done it was just swapping implants then the pain wont be like it would for a first ba
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 13th July 2012, 10:08 am

I think U are one of lucky few. My 1st BA was the same, no bruising n I don't ever remember being in pain No Pain = Bad?? 184153
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 13th July 2012, 10:11 am

for first ba i didnt have pain it was more my tummy hurt from pulling myself up without using my arms and the only feeling in boobs was from taking bra off and feeling of them about to fall on the floor lol the sharp little pains i got a bit later on few weeks down the line but again they was light painsx
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 13th July 2012, 10:31 am

I didn't have any pain, didnt even take any pain killers at home, but at my 7 day check up the nurse said I was healing really well!

I'm 13 days post op and haven't got the "fullness" in my boobs anymore, but I have got pain round my incisions, which i think is the "knitting back together" you've heard about so you might still have that to come :(
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 13th July 2012, 10:42 am

Ah so that doesn't happen till abit later on, that's reassuring I thought I may be on of those that end up with no feeling at all, yeah it feels so weird when you take the sports bra off doesn't it I think I will be scared to ever take it off incase they do hahaha but its so comfy I'm sure I wouldn't mind that, that made me have another question if I'm going to get bruising when will it come by because I don't have any at the moment but could it just appear in a few days or will It have come by now? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 13th July 2012, 10:45 am

Hah yeah the first time the bra came off was bizarre! I thought they were going to fall off!!

I'm no expert and I didn't have the same surgeon as you but I personally didn't have any bruising, again I think I was a lucky one!
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 13th July 2012, 11:00 am

Ooh u had adrian richards at aurora clinics I thought 2 myself when I was watching his youtube videos I wonder if anyone on bjsf has had him I really like the fact he does all the videos it would have probably made me go with him if he was just round the corner but he's not I would love 2 watch a video of my BA I'm crazy haha xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 13th July 2012, 11:07 am

Haha yeah I loved the fact he had the videos, and it was being able to listen to all his information that got my mums support as well.

I was lucky that he was just round the corner for me, the hospital was only 30mins away. :)

I wish I had asked for a vid of my BA but I was so nervous I forgot :( I know he definitely films all the PIP girls as evidence to send to their solicitors but i'm not sure if he films alllll his ops. If he does I defo want a copy! haha!
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2012, 11:21 am

No pain is fine lovely. I was the same after my 1st BA, I had no pain at all and aside from driving/lifting, I was back to normal by day 3!

You're one of the lucky one babes, so just enjoy your recovery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 13th July 2012, 12:03 pm

I would think you would have to sign a form for him to video it? Or maybe that's just if he wants to put them on youtube, hopefully he has and you can see your own BA :thumbs: are we strange for actually wanting to watch that Screwy haha. Thanks cookie yes it seems I am which is nice to know I get bad luck with everything normally xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 13th July 2012, 12:41 pm

Id love to watch my own op or even have photos from the op! Not one for the family album but still interesting to look at x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by jayne e 13th July 2012, 1:06 pm

Just reading your no pain comments, that's fab! Hope I'm so lucky!

I have read that overs are less painful than unders, I'm having unders so I'm expecting some pain. I'll just take whatever pain relief they offer! x
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 14th July 2012, 9:05 pm

That's so great that you've got no pain. No Pain = Bad?? 899188 I had a bit in the first week but not half as bad as I thought I would, then when I went back to work, the first few days were really hard (so days 6 to 10). My left boob especially was really achey around the side and the muscle felt really gyppy. That said I'm twelve days now and the last few days have been absolutely fine so I think it was just the adjustment to working from a desk. So just to say, if you do feel some pain next week if you're going back to work, don't worry.

How is your numbness doing? xxx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 11th June 2013, 10:11 pm

I also have no pain ATM but I'm only out of surgery since 1pm today so I'm expecting bit to cone tomoro but maybe ill b one of the lucky ones who doesn't hav much pain (wishful thinking) that would b brill :-) xxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down