Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No pain.....??

+5
luluthefirst
mais04
Cat1985
COOKIE
Shazcott
9 posters

Go down

No pain.....?? Empty No pain.....??

Post by Shazcott 29th October 2012, 4:09 pm

I know this is probably a silly question seeing stars but I haven't experienced any pain yet....2 days po. I was in a little bit of pain until the drain came out and since then have been ok....does it take a few days for it to come out or am I just lucky? I feel silly asking but I keep thinking when am I gonna have morning boob etc i just feel little heavy now and again on my boobies!! I'm not complaining just wondering what to expect? :doh: xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

No pain.....?? Empty Re: No pain.....??

Post by COOKIE 29th October 2012, 4:13 pm

I had a very good recovery after my first BA Shaz... Not everyone feels the discomfort from morning boob or swelling, some like yourself come through amazingly well.

In saying that though, very often may 3 can be the day when your swelling kicks in the most, so don't be surprised if you do have a little discomfort over the next coming days and on the flip side of that, don't be surprised if you don't - you'll just be one of the lucky ones! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th October 2012, 4:17 pm

Thanks cookie :thumbs: I do have a good pain threshold so maybe that helps lol. I definitely have the swelling as they feel tighter than they did at first, I wondered if my bra was too tight but after reading previous posts I can fit 2 fingers under my band so think its ok! Can't stop looking down my top, keep thinking I'll look and they will have disappeared Hysterical xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 29th October 2012, 4:49 pm

Sounds like you are just lucky! Just enjoy your pain free recovery babe :thumbs: xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th October 2012, 5:03 pm

Thanks cat Hug hope it continues a! Need to update my avi now Flash lol xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 29th October 2012, 5:07 pm

fingers crossed that is does continue! Haha, yes, that is ur next job, share your joy xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 29th October 2012, 8:05 pm

Ahhh glad to hear your doing well... Hope mr M is gentle with me too :heehee: x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 29th October 2012, 8:45 pm

Hey hon,

I had no pain with mine. At all. Ever.

I hung the washing out the day i got home (gently), and slept fine the whole time. It felt a bit like I'd done a bit of a heavy gym session the day before.

I didn't take any of my pain killers, no tramadol, no codeine, not even ibuprofen or paracetamol! Just took my antibiotics :)
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th October 2012, 8:45 pm

You must be.a lucky one, and to have a high pain threshold helps too! Hope it continues sweetie! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th October 2012, 8:46 pm

I'm sure he will be mais04 :thumbs: I feel gr8 so far xxxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th October 2012, 8:49 pm

Thanks mrsball :flowers: keep thinking the pain will kick in soon but no nope I'm not complaining. Only had one of my painkillers and that was because my back ached!! Have some bruises on my arm...wonder what happened there lol Hysterical xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 29th October 2012, 9:26 pm

I had arm bruises too!

Looked like maybe where they pulled me onto a different bed?
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th October 2012, 11:09 pm

I was similar to you Shazcott, didn't really bother with the pain killers, I found the back ache worse then boob pain. Day 5-7 was when I felt bad twinges really but no pain killers, then had a few days of stabbing pains that weren't nice and got frozen veg from the freezer on Cookies advice that helped a lot. had painful boobs the other day. Compared to some we have been lucky. Maybe they were pulled about more, more nerves to heal, who knows ?but I count my blessings xxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 30th October 2012, 6:45 am

Yes jakki think we have been lucky!!....cookie and mrsball always give good advice don't they.....I'd have been lost without them and this forum!! group hug xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 30th October 2012, 7:49 am

So glad your doing well sweetie xxxxxxx

I had no pain from my BA really bt i did have an awful time with my sports bra as i had bought one that was too big on the band and so as the swelling went down it started to rub me terrably under my arms!! :(

I also had more swelling on my left boob which ended up rubbing against my arm constantly and so my left arm was raw at one point and i ended up wearing a tubi grip thingy for 2 weeks which really helped! :)

I must admit im now post 6 weeks bt im still in my m&s super control skin tone granny bra's :) They are so comfy!!

Ive bought some underwired ones 34e!!! :) Bt they scare me!! lolol :)
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 30th October 2012, 8:01 am

Ha ha kxx granny bra's Hysterical I'm worried my macom is too tight round the band and will affect my scars healing!?! Mine rub on my arms slightly but ok at moment! 34e......WOW girl!! Got bad back ache today but I can handle that!!! Xxxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th October 2012, 10:27 am

The bra's are peeing me off! Just can't get a comfy really. The shock absorbers are the best for me, but now they're too small!! Have u had arm ache Shazcott? I did have arm ache quite bad, but I wouldn't say " pain" . 34 E.. Nice Kxx . :thumbs: I measured myself yesterday and am measuring a DD !! Shocked! But still early days xx yahoo Weird Shazcott , you like wake up one day and the back ache is gone x so pleased you are doing great x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 30th October 2012, 1:40 pm

Yes jakki have had arm ache and aching in my armpits.....what's that all about? Also got bruising on the top of my right arm Hysterical can't wait for the backache to go...have to say thou its all well worth it!!! :thumbs: xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 30th October 2012, 4:34 pm

Hi Shazcott

Thanks for posting this! I too was wondering the same question! I had my op on the 19th of Oct and i also have had very little pain! My ribs were sore, as though she had stood on them to get the implant in ... ha! ha! and i had some pain in the mornings rising out of bed but other then that i have been fine. I have had to remind myself i am in recovery still.

I seen my surgeon yesterday for a check up and she asked if i had any 'electric shock' pains down my boobs yet!!! i havent as of yet but i have been told to expect something similar as my implants are partially under the muscle and that will be the nerve endings healing ... ouch!!

Anyway glad your recovering well :) x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 30th October 2012, 4:41 pm

Hi ts glad your doing well....I've had some weird sensations in my boobs today but not painful just weird shrug haven't had 'morning boob' yet either. Like you I forget but know when I've done too much as my boobs feel all heavy. Take care Hun...happy healing :thumbs: xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th October 2012, 5:24 pm

I had morning boob last week.. Strange! Like a lump of concrete on my boobs x horrible feeling, I have had the worst twinges at week 2 I guess, I had a stabbing pain that drained me of colour one night. But they come and go, none in the last 3 or 4 days x you may get the needly feelings too. I feel pretty normal now x not too bad, just the odd twinges, but have rested a lot in last couple of days, it makes a difference x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 30th October 2012, 5:31 pm

I have had that weird feeling when you've had a baby and your getting ready to breast feed lol and ya boobs go all tingly.

I've been resting jakki but it gets boring, I hung some washing out gently and made cups of tea etc but my oh keeps saying sit down I'll do it. I may go for a walk tomorro and having my hair done thurs Cheerleader xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th October 2012, 6:22 pm

I did that, sorting out washing etc , that's when the twinges and sore boobs came, I posted about it, because I thought as I had sailed through the first week.. What's going on?? Anyway was told , doing too much by Cookie & co, anyway last 3 days have hardly done a thing and not a twinge. I think sometimes the lack of pain isn't such a good thing, we get fooled into a false sense if security. I had my kids out with no pain relief.. The same thing a few weeks later was ILL as a dog over doing it!!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th October 2012, 6:26 pm

* not a twinge today x :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member