Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in so much pain

+6
b4eve
peggysue
Crystal
mistyhoney
welshvicci123
Doony
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

in so much pain Empty in so much pain

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 9:17 am

hi my friends... i need your support.. i posted my topic the second day of the surgery but i cant find the topic... its lost... i have so many questions.. im quite thin.. i cant believe my doctor put 500 cc.. i feel like im gonna explode... my skin is like gonna tear.. i was going for 450 cc then i got greedy n i was like could i hv 500cc he was like surecuz ur really tall.. then when i was going in i told him i dont wanna go big.. i wanted to tell him not to put 500cc.. he was like ill c whats best n go for it.. now im with 500cc.. my question also is.. the first 3 days i was totally fine.. i even went out the third day for lunch walked around a bit.. since the 4th day... im in soooo much pain.. worse than surgery day.. i can move around on my own in bed.. even though the second day of the surgery i was sitting and standing... what could it be ??? could it be that my muscles arent accepting the big implants ??? im so worried/// pls help me
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

in so much pain Empty Re: in so much pain

Post by welshvicci123 20th November 2011, 10:22 am

Your skin is trying to accomadate the 500's, ive just had 525 yesterday and there slightly tight, and after your first few days the GA leaves your body so thats why you might be feeling saw, you need to relax and take it easy.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 20th November 2011, 10:34 am

Yes please don't worry! I got worse before I got better, the first week was sore for me especially from lack of sleep, soreness from sleeping upright, having to look after a 1yr and 3 yr old!!! It seems ages away but just after my second week it was like a switch had been pressed and the morning boob soreness went and I could walk around without clinging onto my boobs! I'm now almost 4wks post op and apart from a bruised rib I feel perfect now and to be honest can hardly remember the pain :)
Misty xxx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th November 2011, 10:49 am

Hun its normal to be in pain, you have had not just 1 but 2 big ops so its going to hurtin so much pain 571992

The tight feeling will pass in time as your skin starts to stretch and the swelling starts to settle.

I found the pain was terrible for the 1st week but things will become better after that mark slowly.......I have read of some girls who go out shopping 3 days after their ops and can tell you now I have no idea how they done it as I really suffered with the pain, I honestly struggle and spent most of week 1 in tears with no sympathy from any of my family as they had the opinions that "I done it to myself so I have to deal with it"........

I even felt so bad I regreted having my op full stop! BUT in time you will start to fell better and the pain will ease of, if needbe ring your G.P and ask them for something stronger to help your pain.

Once the pain has gone its all worth it, trust me you just need this 1st week over and things will feel better xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 10:50 am

welshvicci123 wrote:Your skin is trying to accomadate the 500's, ive just had 525 yesterday and there slightly tight, and after your first few days the GA leaves your body so thats why you might be feeling saw, you need to relax and take it easy.
heyyy.. ur the only one i can find 500cc with me :) did we make the right choice ???
i have a feeling i should have went smaller ??? what bra size will i be ??? i have no idea really.. im wearing sports bra 34 c but im sure i am not a c.. cuz my friend had a 365 cc and now the c cup is small for her.. will they be heavy u think later ???
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 10:55 am

Crystal wrote:Hun its normal to be in pain, you have had not just 1 but 2 big ops so its going to hurtin so much pain 571992

The tight feeling will pass in time as your skin starts to stretch and the swelling starts to settle.

I found the pain was terrible for the 1st week but things will become better after that mark slowly.......I have read of some girls who go out shopping 3 days after their ops and can tell you now I have no idea how they done it as I really suffered with the pain, I honestly struggle and spent most of week 1 in tears with no sympathy from any of my family as they had the opinions that "I done it to myself so I have to deal with it"........

I even felt so bad I regreted having my op full stop! BUT in time you will start to fell better and the pain will ease of, if needbe ring your G.P and ask them for something stronger to help your pain.

Once the pain has gone its all worth it, trust me you just need this 1st week over and things will feel better xx

i did regret it too. i had a nervous breakdown.. crying like a baby.. cuz i felt im the one who put myself in this situation .. my mother and husband didnt agree from the beginning so to let them c me like this is a killer... plus u know i keep thinking if i went smaller i wouldnt have got all that pain.. im the one who suggested the 500 cc to the doctor.. i wanna slap myself..
and just looking at my son and that i cant carry him.. breaks my heart.. im so emotional..
i just hope i get over this soon.. the fact that i was ok the first 3 days post op.. and now feelikng alot worse is driving me crazy..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 10:58 am

mistyhoney wrote:Yes please don't worry! I got worse before I got better, the first week was sore for me especially from lack of sleep, soreness from sleeping upright, having to look after a 1yr and 3 yr old!!! It seems ages away but just after my second week it was like a switch had been pressed and the morning boob soreness went and I could walk around without clinging onto my boobs! I'm now almost 4wks post op and apart from a bruised rib I feel perfect now and to be honest can hardly remember the pain :)
Misty xxx
thank you soooo much dear Hug i hope i get better.. i have like a pain in my right boob on the side like a stabbing pain that i get.. this is one of the pains im having... i hope i feel better soon
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 11:00 am

i got like a pimple but its full of water.. on my side.. is this allergies or what ?? plus i was eating ok on the third day.. now im so nauseous i cant eat a thing.. is that normal ???
is it possible that my body can reject the size of the implants cuz they are so big ???
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th November 2011, 11:03 am

Doony you need a bigger sports bra hunny. I am a A cup and having 460cc my dr has told me to buy a DD Bra and A E Cup. xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 11:10 am

this is what i told the nurse.. but she is like this is ur size.. the sports bra feel ok.. they r a bit tight from under the boob around the chest.. but they are covering my whole boob..
ill try bigger ones and c
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 20th November 2011, 11:12 am

I discovered a blister three days after my op and I was worried that it was an allergy to the dressings (I have an allergy to lots of sticking plasters) but that didn't turn out to be the case. It was where the drain had been and I don't know whether that had something to do with it. It cleared up without any drama. Hope you feel better soon
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 11:57 am

i hope soo... it keeps itching me terribly...

did any of you get like half a degree fever ??
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 12:00 pm

also i need to do something to avoid getting stretch marks ?? the doctor said i can put something but without getting any on the scar.. did any of you use aything
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th November 2011, 1:49 pm

Hun their is nothing you can do to stop yourself getting stretchmarks, they are a genetic factor and no amount of creams can change that.....creams will only sofen the skin and help them stretch.

The size implant will not make much difffernt to the amount of pain your feeling hun, like i said before you have had 2 big ops and its going to hurt.......

People deal with pain in different ways, Im very good with pain unless its a op, then I dont do well at all and spend most days crying till the pain settles!

Youll be fine in time just relax as much as possible and take each day as it comes

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran 20th November 2011, 1:57 pm

Hi Doony,

I use Palmers "massage cream for stretch marks" and Bio Oil.

There was a few days where I felt I had gone too big and felt a bit down. It was probably at the same time the GA and drugs were leaving my system. My way round it was to try some things on in my wardrobe to remind myself how good I look now and to have a change of scenery by visiting a couple of people. It takes your mind of yourself.

Hope you feel more upbeat soon. The nurse said to me at my one week check, it takes the brain 6 months to get used to the new body image as you have already been living with your previous shape for the whole of your life.

in so much pain 571992 XXX
Fran
Fran
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 20th November 2011, 2:11 pm

Are you sure you haven't got an infection? If you've got a fever as well as lots more pain then you should see a Doctor quickly,in case it's an infection.

The pain for me was nothing really though,so I can't help I'm afraid. Hope you feel better soon. x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 2:46 pm

i hv 37.4 fever.. im taking antibiotics.. i wanna wait and c if it got higher.. i will call the doc.. cuz i called him yesterday alot when i was having those mixed up feelings and pains.. to the point where i told him i want them removed.. he is not liking me much right now nope
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th November 2011, 3:20 pm

Hey hun u may just be having a bad reaction to the pain mess which is making u feel so up and down! The surgeon will of only put in what he thought u could handle! I had 525cc 8 weeks ago felt back to normal completely by week 3 and boobies now feel like there mine :) dont panic relax! And I suggest best thing for pain is ice packs work better then any pain meds! Also if ur going to get stretch marks u will no matter what I got one teeny tiny one on the side of my boob but that was there after I had little man so is just showing more at min as its been stretched! Use some coco butter on them an bio oil it's nice and shooting as well but try not to massage the boobies too much at this early stage x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 4:01 pm

i also wanna do they get a bit smaller after or not ? they are very big from the side next to my underarms. will it go down much or not much ???
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th November 2011, 4:03 pm

Side boob should go down a lot Hun they don't go smaller as such but they change shape and feel so don't get in ur way and feel softer trust me try not to pay to much attention to them until wk 2 onwards you'll love them xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 4:04 pm

i have 38 fever now.. i called the doctor he said its normal.. take panadol.. if its gets higher than 38.8 we start to worry.. so fingers crossed .. dont feel like dealing with any infections ???!!!
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 4:16 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:Side boob should go down a lot Hun they don't go smaller as such but they change shape and feel so don't get in ur way and feel softer trust me try not to pay to much attention to them until wk 2 onwards you'll love them xx
thank soooo much .. i love ur shape btw .. knock on wood.. i wish they turn like u :)
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 4:17 pm

alll of your support means the world to me.. ur support is the only things that make me feel better...
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 20th November 2011, 5:55 pm

also i wanted to ask.. when will i be able to sleep on my side ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 20th November 2011, 7:49 pm

Hi Hun,

Sorry you are having such a hard time of it. Hopefully you are starting to feel better.

I am pre BA so I have no experience but I believe you should not sleep in your side, it's painful and not good for your new additions.

Everyday is a new day and you'll be healing more nad more each day. I am thinking of you!

xx
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next