Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused! Overs or Unders?

4 posters

Go down

Confused! Overs or Unders? Empty Confused! Overs or Unders?

Post by Ella88 8th May 2014, 3:50 pm

Hey Girls! Just got back from my consultation with Mrs Kat and really confused, need some advice!

Consultation 1 was a couple of years ago with Michael Irwin through the NHS, who recommended unders. We didn't discuss size.

Consultation 2 was with Mr McGeorge, 4 weeks ago, who recommended 270 teardrop unders. He was very matter of fact and explained all the risks and let me ask all my questions. 

Consultation 2 was today with Mrs Kat, who's recommended furry Brazilian teardrop overs, and a choice of 3 sizes: 250, 270 or 305. She was really lovely and explained everything quite clearly. She's also an hour closer and £400 cheaper than Mr McGeorge. (Doesn't especially make a difference, but I'm struggling to choose between them so it is a factor!).

On the way home I started wondering why she's suggested overs, can anyone help? The other 2 surgeons were adamant that I definitely needed unders, but she said that I had enough tissue to have overs. I'd prefer overs really because hopefully they'll heal more quickly, but I'm a bit worried about them..... If it helps I'm an a cup, and 120lbs (most of it on my hips, my top half is fairly skinny!), with a BMI of about 21. 

So confused! I'm really struggling to choose between them and work out whether overs would be okay!
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Confused! Overs or Unders? Empty Confused

Post by Doughty 8th May 2014, 6:58 pm

So annoying just wrote such a long reply. Basically I was saying iv known a couple of girls in here really happy with mrs kat , may b worth gtg in touch with them with any q x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Confused! Overs or Unders? Empty Re: Confused! Overs or Unders?

Post by Doughty 8th May 2014, 6:59 pm

O daft woman this was Spose to me a response to Ella! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 8th May 2014, 7:24 pm

lol thanks Doughty!
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 8th May 2014, 7:31 pm

Wat a doughnut ! I wud def try speak to them, I know 5 stone down and Lias but had her and think she is brilliant, she is also on tatlers finest this yr I believe . I was personally going to hv her but I'm ovr. 3 hrs away and could get a consult or op date soon enough x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 8th May 2014, 7:44 pm

Smike thaaaanks! I'll see if I can get in touch
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 8th May 2014, 7:54 pm

Is it worth having another meet with her to voice your concerns??? ...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th May 2014, 8:41 pm

Just merging these topics :)

I think for a start you need to forget about healing time. It differs person to person, and some people can breeze through unders and have a nightmare with overs. I wouldn't let that sway your decision.

It could be perhaps the type of implant. If she's recommending furries, it may be that you can have overs with that particular implant, but only unders with the others. I would perhaps try and meet/speak to her about your concerns as to why she thinks overs where others have said unders. And if in doubt, you can always try one more consult for a 4th opinion. You can never ask too many questions.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 8th May 2014, 9:12 pm

Thanks Charlii! Would it be easier to have overs with the furry brazilians then do you think? She's the only one so far who's measured my tissue and she seemed to think it's dense enough to cover the implant, but everyone else has said they don't think there's enough boobage at the moment! I think I might try emailing her first, because it's a reaaaally long journey to go and see her! Obviously it'd be worth it, but wondering if she might be able to clarify a bit more over email :-)
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th May 2014, 10:06 am

That definitely sounds like a good idea. Im not too familiar with the furries, so its definitely worth speaking to her about it. I know she comes highly recommended on here
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 10:20 am

Lias6246 was due to hv overs with mrs kat but on day had to hv unders due to losing weight. mrs kat as with all the surgeons must hv a rule of thumb so I'm sure she cud clarify for u to put ur mind at rest x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down