Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused :L 350cc unders round high profile??

+7
Becky59
loui1981
Boobies2be
Mammamia
Gembo
sarahlou222
sarahjane123
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

confused :L 350cc unders round high profile?? Empty confused :L 350cc unders round high profile??

Post by sarahjane123 11th February 2015, 8:20 pm

Hi girls.. I was looking for some advice as I had my first consultation on the weekend and after sleeping on it, im really confused and nervous huh smiley

Im size 8/10 and a 32b(larger side of b) and want to be a D/ DD but natural looking and not super high profile. They advised that I should go for motiva 350cc unders and suggested round are the best option for me as tear drop have more complications..They only stock the high profile in these motiva.. I really wanted moderate profile but she advised that as theyre unders, they will actually look moderate after surgery and will bring me to a natural looking D.. 

I dont understand why they cant offer me the moderate profile ones seems as they have them on the website huh smiley

What do you guys think? im worried that A. they will be massive!!(not planning on telling everyone Ive had a boob job) and B. They will end up looking really round. Will having thm under stop them from looking extra high and round?

Thanks xxxxx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

confused :L 350cc unders round high profile?? Empty Re: confused :L 350cc unders round high profile??

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 8:35 pm

We have the same stats and I'm having the same size implants on 3rd March!!
You've got to remember that your idea of a D/DD is going to be a lot different to your surgeons idea of a D/DD.
I'm actually secretly hoping for DD/E, and think I should get it! - although out anatomies are completely different so can never say if going to end up the same size.

My advice would be to go to at least 2 more consultations and 1 being a BAAPS surgeon, you can find a BAAPS surgeon near you on their website BAAPS.co.uk

They will actually 'measure' you for the perfect implant. They will talk to you about 'look' rather than actually size.. my surgeon does not guaranty size at all.

Being that the round implants are going under the muscle and also you do have breast tissue, they shouldn't look fake or too round, you need to trust your surgeon :)

If you don't want a high profile you shouldn't have to have it, another reason why I suggest you go for more consultations - every surgeon is sooo different!!

If you want to ask me anything else please don't hesitate! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

confused :L 350cc unders round high profile?? Empty Re: confused :L 350cc unders round high profile??

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 8:35 pm

oooooo and the same name ;)
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 11th February 2015, 9:12 pm

Hi Sarah thanks so much for your advice, I really appreciate it!!!HeartHeart Im going to take your advice and not rush into anything and go for another consultation!  I was doing research and seen that Mybreast are supposed to be good.. Are you having motiva high profile? xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 9:25 pm

Your very welcome lovely, MyBreast are really good but they only charge £25 with a BAAPS surgeon too, I paid £100 to see Mr Foo, but my surgeon is only £4316!!! - only found that out today and I was shocked.. thought it would be nearer £5k!

Did you go to the hospital group by any chance of the first consult? They seem to only use Motiva now. I had a consultation there for experience.
Didn't like the fact that the surgeon would only see me for 10 minutes!

Are you north or south UK?

Allergen = Natrelle Inspira, Textured, full profile (high profile) but not sure if I'm having the soft touch or the responsive.. I trust my surgeon so whatever he puts in lol xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 11th February 2015, 9:25 pm

Hello. I'm 5ft 1 , 8stone 4, size 32b and I am having 410cc motiva high profile . On Saturday arghhhh! I said I wanted to be a dd but that's mainly because it sounds good lol . Everyone hears a d cup and goes oooohh but really I have a la senza 32d cup bra on now which I don't completely fill but it isn't very big ? So I dunno I'll trust my surgeon and the implant sizers and not worry about the size letter I guess .   It is so worrying though putting your body in someone else's hands and thinking please don't make me look to big! Yet as we are paying so much you want the wow factor. High profile on slimmer girls is meant to give a nice cleavage without having a huge implant I think ? I'm not wanting to tell people about my enhancement either ! I were super super padded or gel bras at the moment
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th February 2015, 9:39 pm

If you want moderate profile find another surgeon that's absolutely ridiculous!! That said, you can get a natural result with high profile, it just depends on the ccs and if the implant fits your breast width correctly. Definitely see some other surgeons and get some opinions. I'm surprised they've recommended unders when I assume you have plenty of breast tissue (as a 32b+). Get some photos of the ideal look you'd like as that is the best why to convey your version of size 'd' and 'natural' as everyone's perceptions are different.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 11th February 2015, 9:46 pm

Hi Sarah, yeah it was the hospital group! I live central london so i went to their London one.. I was a bit suprised that when I asked the surgeon about sizes etc and what would suit me for what i want to achieve, he just kept repeating 'whatever you want' and when i mention sizes he siad teh coordinator would discuss with me.. I really needed some clear direction from a proffesional. 
With all due respect to the patient coordinator, shes a lovely girl and so so nice but at the end of the day she isnt the surgeon and hasnt measured my dimensions.. you know? xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 11th February 2015, 9:49 pm

Hi Gembo! Oh thats soo exciting that youre having it so soon dance thansk so much for your advice- some good points to think over!! Im going to do the same really soon!! down to primark for my cheap tempoaray push up bras lol!! best of luck this weekend im sure youl be really happy xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 11th February 2015, 9:54 pm

Mammamia wrote:If you want moderate profile find another surgeon that's absolutely ridiculous!! That said, you can get a natural result with high profile, it just depends on the ccs and if the implant fits your breast width correctly. Definitely see some other surgeons and get some opinions. I'm surprised they've recommended unders when I assume you have plenty of breast tissue (as a 32b+). Get some photos of the ideal look you'd like as that is the best why to convey your version of size 'd' and 'natural' as everyone's perceptions are different.

Thanks for your feedback lady!! yeah they didnt discuss my width at all and i actually have a very small ribcage..I was also suprised that I was recommended an under as my boobs are a larger B (prob go to a small C when Im hormonal)... hmmm I wonder why that was? They did mention that 350cc was the smallest they carried in the motiva which I thought was a bit odd also..what do you think? 

xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 11th February 2015, 10:48 pm

It could well be that they're suggesting HP if you have a narrow BWD.  If you go for a wider implant, it may end up look unnatural.  HP doesn't necessarily mean an unnatural look if you stay within a cc size suitable for your frame.

I ended up having HP (I was adamant I wanted mod all the way!), but on the day the mod didn't give enough projection with the implant volume.  They're dropping grdually, but I'm still early post op so I still have a fair bit of upper pole, but once that's dropped they'll be the natural look I'm after.

They definitely don't just offer the HP ones though...I would certainly query this, and double check they aren't just recommending HP for your anatomy.  Definiely worth having a few more consultations though :)

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 11th February 2015, 10:54 pm

Anatomical implants don't have more complications. In fact I have read they have a reduced chance of cc. They are harder to fit as.you have to it the pocket just right and the surgeon has go go on more training for this so that's why a lot of surgeons prefer to use rounds. I'm not saying one is better than they other.  But be aware that it sounds like your surgeon would rather put you off so if that's the look you want then maybe ask another surgeon one who has a lot of experience fitting am anatomical implants.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 11th February 2015, 11:07 pm

I started a thread a while back with the same concern re high profile and cookie sent me some pics of hers on there which you can check out! They look very natural! I'm going natrelle soft touch round and ps demonstrated that it you hold them up they drop a bit like the anatomical anyway and like Sarah Lou222 said on those with less Breast tissue, rounds enhance cleavage. I am desperate for a natural look and haven't told parents or any family except husband! Was set on the anatomicals initially but after seeing three diff surgeons who all recommended rounds, I'm converted!! Good luck x
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 11th February 2015, 11:12 pm

I have to say I am worried I'll be too big now
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th February 2015, 11:19 pm

Definately have more consultations, a surgeon shouldn't be recommending an implant that they only stock in a certain size & projection.
You want at consultation to feel you have time to discuss everything in depth & on taking your unique measurements the surgeon to recommend an implant best suited to get you your desired result. The surgeon is the expert it shouldn't be left to you along with a PCC to work out the sizes from a limited choice.
As others have recommended do try to see a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon, you'll find a world of difference from the consultation you have just had.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th February 2015, 7:06 am

Seems very strange to me. I would hope they don't try and push their 'in stock' implants only as that's terrible! Also no one can have 'whatever size you want'. Its just not possible! Some can't go too big and some can't go too small. Sounds to me like they are enticing you in, they'll get your deposit, and then decide on the day what actually fits. I'd be looking for a new surgeon and other opinions. Definitely get a baaps opinion.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 12th February 2015, 8:41 am

I actually can't believe they used the words 'whatever you want'!!!
Mr Foo literally got his tape measure out and measured my breast width, rip cage etc, he drew on me where the incisions would be, he drew where each of the different size implants would go up to on my chest, he was really thorough.

He also went through all the problems with my current breasts and made me realise that all the problems would still be there... just a bigger size. So I can't go back and say, well you've made one boob bigger than the other lol!
He also put the whole consultation into a letter and sent it to me :)

All I can say about the patient coordinator is SALES PITCH!! - She wants to be your best friend and for you to go there (I learnt this from the lovely ladies on this site!)

One told me that she has never seen CC!! - well I'm sorry but 1 in 10 women in a year get it so how she has not seen it in 9 years was a lie!

I've started a diary here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can read about my experience in the 3 consultations I had :)

Even though I have breast tissue (32B) I have no upper pole, the surgeon said to me that all my boob is in the bottom and towards the outside. Because I have a skinny(ish) chest and no upper pole, all 3 consultations told me unders actually. Max. I could go over the muscle was 300cc (according to THG) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th February 2015, 8:44 am

Totally agree with Sarah, that's how a good consultation should go and 2 out of the 3 surgeons I saw did roughly identical.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th March 2015, 11:49 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:I actually can't believe they used the words 'whatever you want'!!!
Mr Foo literally got his tape measure out and measured my breast width, rip cage etc, he drew on me where the incisions would be, he drew where each of the different size implants would go up to on my chest, he was really thorough.

He also went through all the problems with my current breasts and made me realise that all the problems would still be there... just a bigger size. So I can't go back and say, well you've made one boob bigger than the other lol!
He also put the whole consultation into a letter and sent it to me :)

All I can say about the patient coordinator is SALES PITCH!! - She wants to be your best friend and for you to go there (I learnt this from the lovely ladies on this site!)

One told me that she has never seen CC!! - well I'm sorry but 1 in 10 women in a year get it so how she has not seen it in 9 years was a lie!

I've started a diary here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can read about my experience in the 3 consultations I had :)

Even though I have breast tissue (32B) I have no upper pole, the surgeon said to me that all my boob is in the bottom and towards the outside. Because I have a skinny(ish) chest and no upper pole, all 3 consultations told me unders actually. Max. I could go over the muscle was 300cc (according to THG) xx
 Sarah Hope your op went well HUN :) thanks so much for all your advice its been really helpful. I went for a consultation today with a BAAPS surgeon with mybreast at Cadogan and it was completely different to the last experience and Ive booked my op for April dance  xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th March 2015, 7:10 am

Congratulations!! Really happy for you, and I'm so glad you had a different experience :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 8th March 2015, 3:53 pm

Hi I take it , it was the surgeon that gave you this advice and not the nurse? Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 8th March 2015, 5:24 pm

Gembo wrote:I have to say I am worried I'll be too big now
 Hi gembo, 
  Hope all went well!! Are you happy with your sizing now that youve got it done? Pic looks great x
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 8th March 2015, 5:31 pm

Mammamia wrote:Seems very strange to me. I would hope they don't try and push their 'in stock' implants only as that's terrible! Also no one can have 'whatever size you want'. Its just not possible! Some can't go too big and some can't go too small. Sounds to me like they are enticing you in, they'll get your deposit, and then decide on the day what actually fits. I'd be looking for a new surgeon and other opinions. Definitely get a baaps opinion.
Hi Mammamia.. Now that ive gotten advice off you girls here and seen another surgeon it seems the THG where trying to get me to go with what they had in stock.  William Van nerkierk at Cadogan clinic literally was so precise (as he should be) in informing me that the biggest I could go was 350cc..and this was aparently the smallest that THG would offer me... Isnt that nuts?!  I made the mistake of telling them it was my first consult i suppose

They're obviously good at what they do but Im an educated woman and I dont like being treated like a mug when im making such an important descicion.

Your advise was spot on xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th March 2015, 5:39 pm

You got the same treatment as me!! I was told 325 if over and 410 if under with THG.
Mr Foo said if I went over I would have quite a round line over the top (porn star ;) which I didn't want)
and he also said that 350 (which I went with) was literally my maximum... so 410 would have just been ridiculous!
Always trust a person with a tape measure :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 8th March 2015, 5:43 pm

I think your choice of surgeon was great- And you had confidence in him all along which is key!!
William spent ages measuring, drawing, photographing and explain everything to me. Consult was an hour and a half.
 When are you returning to work Sarah? Do you feel OK to go back? xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next