Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

340 cc round high profile overs

5 posters

Go down

340 cc round high profile overs Empty 340 cc round high profile overs

Post by nickijt32 2nd July 2012, 12:33 pm

Hi i'm having my op on Wednesday and am going for 340cc round HP overs.

I'm currently 32aa/small a 5' and 8 1/2 stone. I'm hoping to look like a C cup, do you think this is possible?

I've tried the sizers and liked them but after reading everyone elses details i'm worried they will be too small.
nickijt32
nickijt32
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

340 cc round high profile overs Empty Re: 340 cc round high profile overs

Post by Pammie85 2nd July 2012, 12:43 pm

It is so hard to picture what size you will be isnt it! As everyone seems to have different results for sizes due to varying amounts of breast tissue etc. 340cc are a good size though hun im sure u will get a C have u spoken to the surgeon? is that your definate size u r going for? i have had 3 sizes ordered to the hospital and im going to decide on the morning but knowing me i will choose the biggest! xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by nickijt32 2nd July 2012, 1:18 pm

Ye have spoken to the surgeon and 340cc was the highest size offered. When trying the sizers i liked the look of the 300cc so the patient co-ordinator advised me to go with the 340cc to achieve that look once implanted. I know it's just nerves and knowing that once it in it's too late to change my mind. If only we could see our future implanted selves so we knew we were making the right choice LOL!! x
nickijt32
nickijt32
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 2nd July 2012, 1:34 pm

I know how u feel, im havin 410cc overs next week and was worried they'd be too small so mentioned it to my pcc n she said my ps had prob suggested 410's as the biggest that my frame can fit. As much as id like to go bigger, its my first ba and i would rather listen to him and go with his advice as i wouldnt want any problems post op and it to be because i pushed for the bigger implants that don't fit my body properly. If that makes any sense :/ lol am sure its just the nerves hun, and ule be happy with them once theyre in. Completely agree tho, which i had a way of seeing what im gona be like afterwards. Xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 2nd July 2012, 5:33 pm

It is very difficult to predict what resulting size you may be but I would say that's very possible.

If your surgeon has said these will be the biggest implants you can have then I'd go with his opinion hun, he is the expert and by going against what he recommends you open yourself up to a world of complications.

I think your goals are realistic though with that sized implant, so I don't think you need to worry about looking too small. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 2nd July 2012, 5:55 pm

I agree with Alice.

I had 375cc and im now a DD and in some bras im an F.

Realistically you could be a C cup or slightly bigger than a C cup. Maybe a D or E cup.

It all depends on your own body dynamics. Depending on if your a small or big person and so on.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down