Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE??

+6
sparkyleeds
mrsball
tinkerbell24
CharFaye
VixH
zoe1850
10 posters

Go down

anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? Empty anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE??

Post by zoe1850 22nd November 2012, 9:19 pm

Hey there!

I am having my BA in January and still havent decided if I want moderate or high profile! my surgeon is keen in moderate as he said high profile in Nagor implants are quiet prominent, so I am scared I will have pointed breasts which I'd hate!

Please if anyone has had Nagor high profile let me know how it looks and if you are happy with the result and shape..I am a 34A and hoping for a D cup...so he sugested 330cc (right)& 360cc(left) Moderate if they fit, otherwise if i want that implant size he will have to use High profile ones...or go down to 300cc&330cc in moderate profile but im scared that with that I wont get any bigger than a C cup :(

HELP anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? 856466
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? Empty Re: anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE??

Post by VixH 20th December 2012, 10:58 am

Hi Hun I had my ba on Monday and was a 34a I've had 420 high profiles in as I seemed to need a fuller top to balance out. They are a bit beaky but I'm only 4 days post op but am expecting them to drop. I'd just go with surgeon /nurse opinion. They knew I wanted to be a big c small d! Here's hoping!! X
VixH
VixH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? Empty Re: anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE??

Post by CharFaye 1st January 2013, 1:36 pm

When are you having them done? I'm in 9 days and having nagor high profile 300cc xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 2nd January 2013, 8:45 pm

hi CharFaye!anyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? 4023572762 you are going before me!

my BA is on the 15th...and my surgeon keeps advising moderate profile because of the natural look but i actually like it when they look a bit feakish and want to be full on the top so i think i will keep my decision about high profile...would like to achieve a 34D/DD but not much bigger than that...i'm getting very scared about not liking the results now!! Shocked

please keep me posted about how it goes and if you like the final look Im sure you'll be very happyanyone with Nagor round HIGH PROFILE?? 899188
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd January 2013, 8:49 pm

hi i dont have that implant but just wanted to say that if you can go back and have another try of sizes and profile

I was a 32a and had 360cc moderate profile and def glad i dint go high profile, i wanted a full c but surgeon thinks im def going to reach a full d, so a bit bigger than i wanted but hey ho im sure al enjoy then lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd January 2013, 8:55 pm

Just moving this to the general section for you Hun ...

I had nagor high profiles with my 1st ba and for me they actaully looked pretty natural I had 380cc high profiles. They wernt pointy or anything.

Cookies got a great diagram of profiles I'm sure she'll post soon xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 2nd January 2013, 8:56 pm

Hi I had nagor xhp 375cc anotomicals,im over a year po and look very natural!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 3rd January 2013, 8:11 am

I'm having nagor high profiles next month. My PS said that nagors come in medium, high and extra high,
He told me that they start at medium because no one wanted "low" profile implants! So I guess high Are the mid projection implants!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 3rd January 2013, 9:18 am

I've got 460 highs and although I need a revision for them being a little too high I love the size and shape, they look very natural and tbh no one I know has even noticed I've had them done which was what I wanted :) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 3rd January 2013, 9:18 am

I've got 460 highs and although I need a revision for them being a little too high I love the size and shape, they look very natural and tbh no one I know has even noticed I've had them done which was what I wanted :) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 28th February 2013, 9:59 pm

I'm a bit confused now about profiles! I'm having high and lots of people keep saying they will look un natural and look too prominent. But I thought Nagor came in mod (low) high and extra high! Might need to go back again to confirm this!!!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 1st March 2013, 10:50 am

Hi melstar, I am having Nagor highs, 420cc, and yes they do come in mod, high and extra high. My surgeon recommended mod or high for me with Nagor, although I may be a bit of a different case as needing full uplift too. You can compare these to other brands if that helps- a Nagor high 420 has a profile of 5.1cm which is the same as the Natrelle Inspira Full Projection 385 (and they come in low, mod, full and extra-full). From what I have been reading lately and learnt from this forum, it depends on your breast width and then what u r hoping to achieve with regards to size, cleavage etc, the PS will choose your implant then and it may be that u need a high implant to achieve that. x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 1st March 2013, 4:44 pm

Mel, I'm having trouble with my PMs (I'm not being rude!) Everything's great with myboobs thanks, and yes, your right, nagors come in moderate, high and extra high. It might be worth looking at the nagor brochure as the different manufacturers profiles all vary. I think my 300cc HPs have a 4.9cm projection. Its all about the correct size fitting your chest. Don't worry babe, Mr Withey will do a great job!
M
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 1st March 2013, 7:50 pm

Hi Melstar! well I had high profile at the end and you can see the result in my pic, although initially I had your same fear, for me they dont look too prominent at all and Im actually very happy I chose this type, they look very nice shape and can have more clevage...if you haven't yet you can see my picture trail, pm me for password x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 1st March 2013, 11:03 pm

Thanks ballet babe. I have been comparing some of the brands to see.

Hi Zoe, yours look fab. I'm only having 240cc or 270cc as my breast width is narrow and he said it would be a struggle and not given a natural look to get anything bigger in!!! It's just this little niggle at the back of my mind that won't go away! I'd love to have a look at your pics if that's ok.

Mandy! So projection of 270cc is 4.8, the moderate projection is 4.1cm - not much difference really! visibly could you tell that much!? I spoke to my advisor today and she has arranged a telephone consultation. I just have this one question really, so silly to book a whole consultation!!! I know he's amazing and highly sought after. My boyfriend planted the seed and said isn't high profile fake looking......after all my babbling to him he knows a bit now!!! Are you back at work?

XXX
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down