Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders

4 posters

Go down

Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders Empty Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders

Post by 2522laura 15th July 2013, 9:27 am

Hiya wavey

Had my consultation Friday. All went really well, was very happy with Mr Russo and my PCC.

Got complemented on the nice shape of my boobs, no uplift needed :0)

He has recommended Natrelle round ex. high profile unders in either 470cc or 525cc. Think I will probably go for the 470 as it should give me a nice full DD and they should defy gravity a bit longer than the 525's! Apparently I have very wide boobies, 18cms!! Anyone else that wide??

Going to go back again in about a month to try sizes again as I got a call half way through to say my other half had been taken in to hospital so had to rush the trying on bit.

Would love to see picture trails/hear from anyone with similar implants please x

2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders Empty Re: Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 9:46 am

Hi Laura, glad you enjoyed your consultation :)
Wow my BWD was 13.5!  Im having 460 CUI's in September so a similar size.

Sorry to hear that your other half was taken to hospital, hope it was nothing serious! But another sizing appointment is always a good idea :) it really helped me! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders Empty Re: Recommended Natrelle ex. high profile round unders

Post by dafneylou 15th July 2013, 12:16 pm

Hi Hunni,

I'm having the same type implants on 12th August, bit bigger than yours but mine are a replacement for PIPs.
 I love the look of the implants, coz I have some in already I couldn't try my size on but I had a good hold of them and gave them a massive squeeze, wanted to test how strong they were after having these PIPs that have ruptured. I'm very happy with the surgeons choice  (they were what I had decided I wanted before I got to see my surgeon so I was very happy he chose them).

When are you looking to have your op done hun? xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 15th July 2013, 12:37 pm

Hiya :)

I am hoping to have it done in October, as my Son should be a bit less needy by then and fingers crossed my other halfs Crohns will be under control by then, dont want us both out of action!!

Do you have quite a wide bwd as well? What size does he think you will get from the 615?

Bet you are both really excited about your ops x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 15th July 2013, 12:46 pm

If I'm honest hun I really don't know what my bwd is, I never asked him and I don't have a clue how to measure it!! lol...useless i am! Smike 

I also never asked him what size he thought it would make me as I'm not really bothered as to what size I will be, I just want my PIPs out and for him to do a better job than my last surgeon at fixing the difference in my breast size. When I first chatted to my surgeon, via email I said I wanted to be around a E cup so think I will be about that. I'm 5'9 and weigh 11 stone so the implant size will be fine on me. The clinic will provide me with a surgical bra for after the op and I will order some more once I have a idea of my size.

Yes I am sooooo excited now, can't wait.

Have you had many consultations with any other surgeons or just the one hun? xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 15th July 2013, 1:03 pm

Just the one so far. I am happy with how it went but I know I should go and see more for comparrison.

I ahve a slightly bigger rightie but he said he would use the same size in both breasts? x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 1:07 pm

I think that might be what he suggested because there isn't an implant size that increases in cc by such a little amount to even out your slight size difference and he wouldn't want to make the size difference even more by using two different sizes? Not 100% sure but that might be why xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 1:57 pm

If there's only a slight asymmetry then surgeons won't use differing sized implants. You should be aware Laura that slight asymmetry is always a little more noticeable after having your boobs enlarged but nothing that's going to look like a large difference or anything.

Surgeons only use different sized implants if there is at least one cup size difference. With even minimal CCs they can go a long way on a woman so its not worth risking that is the difference is minimal.

I'd advise you have more than just this one consultation through Laura, especially with you having asymmetry so other surgeons can take a look for you and give their expert opinion also before making your up your mind. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 15th July 2013, 7:30 pm

Hi Hun, like the others said, if the difference is only slight then they will use the same size implant, my difference is at least a cup size so I have to have different implants. Like cookie said its probably best to see a few surgeons and see what they say. When I went for my first BA I had a few consultations and was told very different things as to how to sort my boobs out, it meant I had choice as to what I thought was best for me. I have only seen one surgeon this time because I was set on having mr Richards because of all his PIP experience but I know some people would probably say that I should of been a few but I am extreamly happy with my choice and have no doubts about my surgeon xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down