Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overs, unders now overs again !!!!

4 posters

Go down

overs, unders now overs again !!!! Empty overs, unders now overs again !!!!

Post by trace 27th April 2010, 2:08 pm

hi girls, first time on here, hope someone can assure me.
my first op was 1995 OVER the muscle to 350cc and everything was fine, then 1998 decided wanted to go bigger so went for 450cc again OVER the muscle, everything went fine for 10 years, then developed a cc on my left boob, so decided to get them redone october 2009, by now my skin had stretched and my surgeon put in 615cc but this time UNDER the muscle, well i have to say ive never been so uncomfortable since the recovery of my 1st op, the muscle flex is both embassing and feels very tight across my chest, they seem to be locked in place by my muscles, so very hard to get a decent cleavage even with a good bra, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone if you are gonna go big !!
to top it all , after a year and half later , have got another cc in left boob, lucky for me my surgeon is going to replace both implants back OVER the muscle where they were in the first place,( i think its because i have the PIP implants and he`s gonna put allergen ones in.)

has anyone gone through this before cause im scared this time for some reason , im worried my muscles might be stretched and not go back properly,
also i dont know whether to go for 700cc or not ,
any advise girls, thanks trace
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

overs, unders now overs again !!!! Empty Re: overs, unders now overs again !!!!

Post by COOKIE 27th April 2010, 4:22 pm

A couple of girls here have gone from under the muscle to over hun with no problems at all.

Your surgeon probably went under the muscle this time due to the size of the implant hun, with it being quite a big implant he probably thought best to give you as much help against the effects of gravity as possible and unders would have been the best option for that. Going over the muscle although you'll fix the distortion, you will be prone to sagging sooner from a big implant.

I have 410s and decided I wanted to go over the muscle too, even though my surgeon would have liked me to go under, but I like the look I achieve from overs, I had an uplift and smaller implants too though so was told I would get more from my re-aug than I would if I just had implants to fill the excess skin. (this wasn't an option for me though, it was just a discussion I had with my surgeon).

Good luck with your surgery Trace and with whatever implant choice you decide to take. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th April 2010, 6:51 pm

That's good that you are able to get the re op and have the PIP's removed. As cookie has said he probably did under to give you that extra support and as you had cc he may have thought unders would give you a lesser % chance of getting it again, unfortunatly it didn't work out that way for you. Hopefully this time everything will be ok. As for 700cc why not hun, it's only a little bigger than the 600cc. I think it will look great. I dont know about stretched muscles, but I would think they would revert back to being againt the chest wall.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 7:48 pm

thanks cookie, thanks misf1,
my surgoen said there is a 30% chance i could get a cc if i go back over the muscle, but what the hell, i think i will go with what i want and be happy, lol, thanks for your help x
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

overs, unders now overs again !!!! Empty Good Luck

Post by ang24ang 28th April 2010, 8:51 pm

I have had two partial BA and I am now going to change to overs next month.

Im sure you will be fine changing back to overs.

I hope it all goes well for you.

Let us know how it goes.

xx overs, unders now overs again !!!! 184153
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 9:00 pm

cheers , i will post how i get on,

gonna spend more time massaging next tho, lol

wish i stayed overs in the 1st place now, overs, unders now overs again !!!! 727935
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down