Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op

+5
tinkerbell24
LuciaH
B'sboobs
Princessgem
Kt402
9 posters

Go down

Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op  Empty Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op

Post by Kt402 24th March 2014, 7:14 am

Hi girlies,

Haven't been on here for a few days but in thwt time time I have made a realisation. After 10 weeks I finally feel like normal again, and like my boobs are part of me. 

There's still changes every day and weird sensations, one is still slightly higher, there's odd feelings, lumps and bumps, but I'm now dealing with it like they are normal boobies rather than freaking out every time lol  :ok: 

What I have found is, if you find something is odd, leave it for a day and it tends to resolve (obv if you are very concerned then call the emergency number from your surgeon/clinic)

So for those of you who are preop or early post op, have faith and you will love your results xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op  Empty Re: Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 8:08 am

This is reassuring to hear honey as I'm having BA next week !!!! Pre op today!! Starting to get nervous .... :) xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op  Empty Re: Finally feel 'normal' - 10 weeks post op

Post by B'sboobs 24th March 2014, 8:28 am

Lovely to read your post this morning :-) x
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th March 2014, 8:47 am

Thank you for that lovely post, this makes me feel much better. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 1:43 pm

aw lovely post to read and is great for all the ealry post opers and all the lovely girls awaiting their BA

I still live in hope lol 15 month on haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 24th March 2014, 2:43 pm

That's good to hear x I am feeling like this lately too. In the first few months I was checking constantly for imperfections and panicking with every niggle. I've finally accepted mine too at 12 week's.  They don't hurt anymore, and u forget they are not natural boobs. Occasionally I remember when I lean forward and feel like ripples in my cleavage On my left but not when I stand straight and not visible, so I'm coming to except that sometimes u don't get perfection,  but they are so much better than before x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 25th March 2014, 7:20 pm

thanks girls and don't worry - hang in there and you'll feel so much better  :ok:  Hug xxx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th March 2014, 7:37 pm

This is good to hear - I'm having a lift & ba soon - very excited & v nervous! 

How have your scars faded in the last 10 weeks ? 

Must be good as your feeling good! Xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 25th March 2014, 7:57 pm

im 10 weeks post op tomorrow and my Scars are tiny! dw about scaring! they will fade. glad all is well! i still freak out sometimes...its normal xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 26th March 2014, 6:42 pm

Moomins wrote:This is good to hear - I'm having a lift & ba soon - very excited & v nervous! 

How have your scars faded in the last 10 weeks ? 

Must be good as your feeling good! Xxx

They have faded loads. The breast that had the normal uplift, the scar is on the crease so it's not noticeable much. I have been using bio-oil to help keep them soft. The scars on the lifted breast were horrible, lumpy and horrendous looking to start, but they soon improve. The one on the crease (I had an anchor shaped lift) is nearly gone. The worst bit is how your areolas look after surgery! OMG!!! You also tend to get spitting stiches with lifts, which look worse than they are...... But my areola is now normal shaped and things are very much improving. You'll be fine xxx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 26th March 2014, 6:43 pm

Oops that should have read 'the breast that had the normal augmentation and no lift!' x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 26th March 2014, 6:45 pm

Glad to here this....it's worth it then which is a positive...x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down