Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how should you feel at 3 weeks post op?

3 posters

Go down

how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? Empty how should you feel at 3 weeks post op?

Post by sweetcarol 23rd September 2011, 11:09 am

HI girls. I wondered if anyone could pass on their experience of how they felt at 3 weeks. I appreciate everyone is different but would really like to hear your stories so I know its all normal! X
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? Empty Re: how should you feel at 3 weeks post op?

Post by xaxa 23rd September 2011, 11:26 am

Hi sweetcarol, my surgeon had told me I can go back to work after 3 weeks (I do office work). I suggest that you read Roxy Chick's post on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? Empty Re: how should you feel at 3 weeks post op?

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 11:54 am

Hey sweetcarol,

I'm just at 4 weeks myself, but last week I still had soreness (like sunburn) I was starting to sleep on my side (gently). I was still having the odd shooting pain through the boobies. The sensation in my nipples was back, but my actual breasts still felt tight and sore. I was getting a little more movement in the boobies and they were starting to drop, although leftie is going quicker than rightie.

If you have any specific "symptom" questions, you can ask me. It's all such a blur LOL

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 23rd September 2011, 12:02 pm

Thanks for the link. I have been at work since day 6. ALso office based and my boyf drove me for about 10 days. I do still feel a bit battered, although I don't look it, I don't have any bruising or anything. They are still sore in parts and numb in parts and feel quite heavy. I am sure its all normal but would like some reassurance x
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 12:13 pm

Sore, numb, and heavy are all totally normal hun! Yay you were back at work after 6 days!! That's impressive!

Oh and I know we talked about this before, but I can go back to riding any time now - thought I'd have to wait 6 weeks but I'm healing so well doc says 4 is ok, just no jumping until 6. how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? 43877

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 23rd September 2011, 1:26 pm

AH that's good thanks. I am planning on gentle hacks at 4 weeks and starting to muck out again. IT'S just the way I feel now, it seems that I won't be able to muck out and tack up in just a weeks time. I just want to get back to normal.... my lack of patience is driving me mad! What does the dropping feel like, do you just wake up one morning and they are lower?
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 1:29 pm

You know, it's weird, I didn't notice it all at once like that, but the dropping happened gradually and then for the last 2 days they've REALLY softened. But rightie is still higher than leftie!! But I'll be in the shower washing them and they'll be almost swinging like real boobies!!

This is truly night and day from the beginning when they were just "stuck on"!

sounds like you're doing well though!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 1:30 pm

Also, you'll be VERY surprised as to how different you'll feel in one week. Although why would you be in a hurry to getting back to mucking out?? how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? 557141

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 23rd September 2011, 1:49 pm

CAuse its driving me mad watching the boyfriend do it at half my speed and still its not clean enough for my liking! LOl. It's all good exercise too... feel a bit fat after not doing it, or riding or going to the gym. I have been taking the horse out in hand with friends on their horses so at least I have been getting some power walking in since day 3, trying to keep up! LOL
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 1:52 pm

LOLOL I can totally understand that. I remember my mum used to run in there everytime he did a poo to get it out - poor horse became neurotic as my mum was constantly running in with a pitchfork how should you feel at 3 weeks post op? 557141

besides he used to like to check out his poo and she never gave him the chance hahahaha

i'm a bit more relaxed than her.

But I really feel you'll be up to it next week.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 23rd September 2011, 2:20 pm

Well I hope so... it is very sad that I miss picking sh*t up lol
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down