Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-(

+2
COOKIE
jay1983
6 posters

Go down

Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-( Empty Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-(

Post by jay1983 30th April 2012, 5:49 pm

So worried about being sick incase I damage or rip the incisions:-( xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-( Empty Re: Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-(

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2012, 7:59 pm

Oh you poor thing Jay Hug Maybe you could see your GP tomorrow and request some anti-sickness pills? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-( Empty Re: Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-(

Post by jay1983 30th April 2012, 8:29 pm

Good idea! I was a little sick but then lay down and sipped water. Just don't want to tear the incisions! They have been feeling tender. That is normal at this stage isn't it? Xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2012, 8:35 pm

Yes, it's normal Jay :thumbs: Maybe popping a sanitary towel between your bra and skin to help ease the tenderness till you're feeling better might help too?

Hope you feel better very soon hun, xx Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 10:30 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine Jay. I reacted badly to the morphine and spent the whole day and evening of my BA throwing up. I had a BA, lift and mini tt and all was fine despite hours of vomiting. Hope you get better soon Three weeks post op and I feel sick:-( 571992 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th April 2012, 10:43 pm

Do you have a bug hun as 3 weeks post op is a long time after your op to still be being sick from G.A or pain killers?

If its a bug then Im afriad you will have to rid it out but Im feeling for you hun as I couldnt have done being sick 3 weeks after my opThree weeks post op and I feel sick:-( 683465 Just support yourself under the boobs when you are being sick....

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 1st May 2012, 1:00 am

There are a few bugs going about at the mo honey. :( If you do start to be ill, dont actually go to your gp surgery, just call them and if you can get someone to collect the prescription for you that'd be best.

And as Crystal said, support your boobies with a pillow or even hold onto them with your hands (I still do this now lol) and I hope you feel better soon x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st May 2012, 8:22 am

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Jay Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down