Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone feel really sick after op?

+2
mrsball
franky2512
6 posters

Go down

Anyone feel really sick after op?  Empty Anyone feel really sick after op?

Post by franky2512 12th September 2012, 9:52 am

I've felt really sick since yesterday but don't really no why? I've completely lost my appetite did anyone else feel the same? Also what pain killers were you all given? x
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Anyone feel really sick after op?  Empty Re: Anyone feel really sick after op?

Post by mrsball 12th September 2012, 10:16 am

Yes I was actually sick the night after it was because of the antibiiotics I was on . Cephalxin 500 mg taken 3 times a day. I phoned surgeon up day after and he said to stop taking them . I felt sooo much better the day after. I also can't take codeine or anything as that makes me sick. So just survived on paracetamol as and when. Xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 12th September 2012, 10:36 am

I lost my appetite, ate Weetabix and bananas for first few days! I personally didn't feel sick but it is common to x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 12th September 2012, 11:12 am

I agree w/ Mrsball, it's most probably because of the meds your taking! I'm pretty sure it's normal and nothing to worry about. I hope you feel better soon hun! xxAnyone feel really sick after op?  321562
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2012, 11:49 am

Are you taking codeine franky? They're known for making people feel sick after taking them. More so if they're not being taken with food.

If you feel able franky, don't take the strong pain killers, you'll feel much more like your old self once you're off those and getting yourself up and about.

Paracetamol should help you through the day babe with a little help from ice packs which are amazing. If you don't have any ice packs a bag of frozen peas/rice/corn will do and if you really feel you need more pain meds to help you off to sleep at night don't be afraid to its take the heavy pain meds for that, you'll be OK until you feel able not to take them at all.

Sending big hugs for you franky. I know exactly how you're feeling. I too was really sick babe and you feel like cr@p don't you. You will feel better though and as soon as you feel able… get yourself out for a nice walk in the fresh air. It'll do you the world of good Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 12th September 2012, 12:08 pm

Thank you hun I'm taking co codamol but really lost my appetite but been trying to eat as much as I can! I'm going to take parecetamol instead and if I'm still sick see about coming off the antibiotics, I've been sick 4 times today and it just hurts and is getting me down, I have tried to eat and managed to keep it down so far but haven't taken any meds yet as would rather a little bit of energy, I rang the hospital and they said its most likely meds and normal so hopefully I can feel better soon =( x
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 12th September 2012, 12:09 pm

Got a stupid strap on to which has to be so tight I feel like I can't breath x
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2012, 12:13 pm

Co-codamol is codeine lovely, get yourself off that and onto paracetamol and you'll start to feel much better by tomorrow Anyone feel really sick after op?  1978086825

The strap is uncumfy isn't it. If you find it rubs, try getting some cotton wool wadding and just stuff it were you feel sore. I wore a compression band and found under my arm pits and across the topps of my boobs hurt most. The wadding did ease that though. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th September 2012, 1:26 pm

Have you phoned the clinic Hun and told them youve actually been sick they will probably advise you to come off the antibiotics..what I didn't realise is you're given a lot through your candela in theatre and after too ... But please phone the clinic and tell them. :) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 14th September 2012, 6:49 am

Hi girls sorry for late reply been extremely ill the last few days, found out i have a mild allergy to penicillin, so back on coding as muscles pulled a lot whilst I was Ill causing a bit of dis comfort but feeling so much better today as the 3 day antibiotic has warn off! Such a relief =) xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2012, 7:55 am

Bless your heart, you have been through it haven't you lovely Hug so glad to read you're feeling better now though. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 14th September 2012, 8:12 am

I was so sick after the op in hospital, I had to get given an injection for nausea, nothing wanted to stay down, not even water.

I know the cocodamol makes you feel nauseas, but I was fine on them but soon as I stopped taking them after day 3, and just stayed on antibiotics, I felt much better.

The GA messes your system up for a couple months after having it, it takes a long time to get out of your system, so just stick with it, each day gets better.

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 14th September 2012, 8:56 am

Thank you! Yea I hadn't been able to keep water down either, had no pain killer as they just kept coming up, my mum then decided after 3 days of hell to tell me when I was 3 I was really ill on penacillin lol wish I'd of known before! I've Magee to eat food today which feels so good =) xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down